Fan Fictions

Her Secret Santa (MG) page 27 - see Mod note pg 29 - Page 10

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
luvd the parts...
i luvd the way she tried to understand his character thru colors..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
GREAT UPDATE
LOVED THE BANTER BETWEEN THEM
BOTH OF THEM ARE TRYING TO READ EACH OTHER AND ARE SO AWARE 
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovedit but I dont understand maan, is maan only wooing geet so that she can sleep with him for 1 night.
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: seemamary

Lovedit but I dont understand maan, is maan only wooing geet so that she can sleep with him for 1 night.

well... I would like to add something... Maan is not wooing geet for sleeping with her for a night... He has two motives...
Firstly, his 'client' wants her...( u need to wait to find out who is the client...πŸ˜‰)
Secondly, he has found out just a few minutes before the end of the update that he wants Geet for himself... not only for his 'client'... so... that's it... he has started to fall for her bit by bit... and I hope that it will soon show in the next updates...
Hope that clears your confusion!!!!😊
Keep reading!!!!
piya- thumbnail
loved both the updates sulogna dear the precap is quite interesting

continue soon

love-Piya
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Well Hi Guys!!! me Sulogna here with an update!!!! will try to update all my FFs before leaving for Rajasthan... please bear with me if I don't update for a few days because after coming back I will also have my exams so regular update won't be possible...😊
P.S.: I season of this FF is winter and it is celebrating Christmas... so please allow me that creative liberty so that I can continue with this FF😊

CHAPTER 6:

The minute Geet stepped foot inside the Khannas', she knew she'd found a friend. Walking into Meera Khanna's home was like viewing a woman's heart and soul. Geet's first impression of the house was of elegance and warmth accented with a subtle blend of delicate colours. Next, she noticed the natural fibered rugs and furniture. Christmas decorations had made their appearance already, overrunning the place and proclaiming to the world that the Khannas throughly enjoyed the season. And even though it was December, fresh cut flowers filled a nearby vase.
     Meera has done the arrangements herself, Geet would have bet on ti. The blossoms had not been chosen to fit the decor but rather because they were favoured flowers. There was an artless grace to the display, an eclectic blending of colours and scents.
     No question. Maan found himself a winner with this couple.
     Yash Khanna, a large, gruff man at least ten years older than his late-thirties wife, introduced himself. "Maan said he might bring a guest. Glad to have you join us."
     Geet held out her hand. " I am Geet Handa. You really don't mind that i tagged along?? You see..." She beamed. " We just got engaged today."
     Beside her, Maan choked.
     " Congratulations, you old son of a gun," Yash said, thudding Maan on the back. " You sure are a deep one. Never gave a hint you were on the verge of marriage."
     " It was very sudden," Maan replied, in a master-piece of understatement.
     " Well, it's  a lovely surprise," Meera responded with a warm smile.
     Geet peeked up at maan. " But a pleasant surprise, right, sweetheart?"
     He wrapped an arm around her and growled into her ear," I'll show you how pleasant later tonight, darling."
     Meera laughed at the by-play. " Maan Singh Khurana, you are every bit as wicked as Yash. He is a tease too."
     Geet snuggled against Maan, amazed that she felt secure enough to do so. This man had the oddest effect on her. " Just look at how they've decorated," she said, changing the subject to one of far greater importance. " They have colours."
     Maan sighed.
     " You have done a wonderful job," Geet chattered on to their hostess. " I am serious. it is quite beautiful."
     " Thank-"
     " You did not use a professional decorator , did you?"
     " Geet-"Maan muttered in warning.
     She slanted him a puzzled look. " Was I being rude? I meant it as a compliment. The colors, the furnishings, the flowers. Even the balance and flow of the room. It is not just a setting. Haven;t you realised???" She gave him a sharp elbow to the ribs so he'd apy attention. Men could be so obtuse at times. The full spectrum of Meera Khanna's personality was on display and he had not even noticed!!! " Maan, this house is an extension of a real, live person. To put it simply, it's Meera."
     Yash Khanna spoke up. " You are quite right. Meera decorated the place without a lick of outside advice."
     He wrapped aloving arm around his wife. " Even when I am alone in the house, her presence is all around me. It's a wonderful feeling."
     Meera positively glowed at the praise, the glance she shared with her husband sizzling the air. " I had no idea that you thought like that."
     " Well, now you do. So don't you dare change a thing."
     " I would not dream of it. Not after such an effusive compliment."
     Arjun turned his attention to Maan. " I like your fiance Maan." he said. " She's a sharp cookie."
     " Very sharp," Maan agreed dryly, rubbing his bruised ribs. " She certainly keeps me jumping."
     Arjun chuckled. " Now that i believe. Come on in and let me introduce you two around."
     Geet soon discovered that the Khannas' friends were an eclectic bunch and she found the next several hours a sheer delight. The major disadvantage of her current profession was how little time it afforded her to interact with others. She'd turned into a hermit, she realised in disgust. She'd allowed the unfortunate events of four years ago to change her view of the world and the people in it.
     Well, she could learn to trust again.

**********************************************************************************************

" I am starving!!!" Geet announced with such undisguised enthusiasm that everyone at the table laughed in appreciation.
     Maan leaned back in his chair, content to simply watch his 'fiance' in action. The Khannas' and their guests had been kept amused all night- either by Geet or her outrageous stories or in response to one of her rapid-fire comebacks. Tonight had certainly been a revelation.
     He was not quite sure what he had expected- perhaps a more feminine version of Mr. handa's bulldog nature. Instead he had discovered an open, vibrant, exciting woman who took exquisite delight in that ridiculous. What she did not realise was where her sense of ridiculous would land her.
     So they were engaged now, were they??? He lifted his wine glass and studied her over the rim. Her impetuous announcement had not only sealed her fate, but would bring about an interesting- if inevitable- conclusion to her little game. Only one aspect of the entire situation surprised him- the conclusion he had in mind would occur far sooner that he had envisioned.

Precap: " never fear. We'll keep at it until you have your two girls." he offered a slow teasing smile. " Even if it takes a dozen boys to get them!!!"

Well, this is it... hope you like it... please do like and comment... it really motivates me to read them.😊 

LOVE SULOGNA.
Edited by Maaneet4eve - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
AWSEM UPDATE THANX FOR PM
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
loved it totally dear..have a good time on your trip and all the best for your exams as well
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
so small one..
geet spread positive energy around her..
awesum one..