Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I feel like crying now. I feel depressed and sad. (Page 20)

sweet.shona Newbie
sweet.shona
sweet.shona

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by sweet.shona

i am so sad geet is ended... for one second i was not believing that this is a last part of my favorite show. It really hurts yaar... the last scene was so heart touching. maan was looking so dashing and geet was looking cute mumma.. i was almost in tears and yeah their hug... i am feeling to cry... and it is so hard to accept that geet is ended...why they have to end it yaar.. yes maan was saying right ...no one will ever forget maan and geet love and their epic love story...CryCryCry

if i come to actors gurmeet and drashti.. they are fanastic actors including adi,sasha, tasha,dadi maa, dev, nandini, dadji, brij, mamaji ... i want to thanks entire actors, crew... everyone.. the efforts and hard work of these people made geet every episode magical...

truly the day i started watching geet from the very first day that was 5th april 2010...till now the day it is ended... i never felt bore foe seconds.. because these people never made us bore... i have enjoyed every scene with more excitement and with jolly mood... 

in the last just wanna say that you guys are rocking..we gonna miss our dusht danav , 10 ser waley ravan aur paagal ladki more then anything... so cheer up guys for our maan and geet...

love u maan {gurmeet choudhary} and geet... {drashti dhami} 
all the best
we gonna miss u
come back soon...
dont make us wait..

Great post! You really summed up the impact of GEET on us all. Maaneet are such a special couple. They will always be the best and never forgotten!  Smile

thanks a lot dear and you know we dont have any reason to forget them...
geet and maan is a everlasting and charming Jodi of Indian television..
the music "mahiii" which made heart beat increased and leaving impact of geet and maan singh khurana on us.. no one can forget them yaar...

today all of us showing so much of love to them
i believe that they will come back soon...
may be as a couple again or with others
but dont leave to support them...
love u all muaah...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88-Gemini-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by utopia88

i am so sad geet is ended... for one second i was not believing that this is a last part of my favorite show. It really hurts yaar... the last scene was so heart touching. maan was looking so dashing and geet was looking cute mumma.. i was almost in tears and yeah their hug... i am feeling to cry... and it is so hard to accept that geet is ended...why they have to end it yaar.. yes maan was saying right ...no one will ever forget maan and geet love and their epic love story...CryCryCry

if i come to actors gurmeet and drashti.. they are fanastic actors including adi,sasha, tasha,dadi maa, dev, nandini, dadji, brij, mamaji ... i want to thanks entire actors, crew... everyone.. the efforts and hard work of these people made geet every episode magical...

truly the day i started watching geet from the very first day that was 5th april 2010...till now the day it is ended... i never felt bore foe seconds.. because these people never made us bore... i have enjoyed every scene with more excitement and with jolly mood... 

in the last just wanna say that you guys are rocking..we gonna miss our dusht danav , 10 ser waley ravan aur paagal ladki more then anything... so cheer up guys for our maan and geet...

love u maan {gurmeet choudhary} and geet... {drashti dhami} 
all the best
we gonna miss u
come back soon...
dont make us wait..

Great post! You really summed up the impact of GEET on us all. Maaneet are such a special couple. They will always be the best and never forgotten!  Smile

thanks a lot dear and you know we dont have any reason to forget them...
geet and maan is a everlasting and charming Jodi of Indian television..
the music "mahiii" which made heart beat increased and leaving impact of geet and maan singh khurana on us.. no one can forget them yaar...

today all of us showing so much of love to them
i believe that they will come back soon...
may be as a couple again or with others
but dont leave to support them...
love u all muaah...

You're welcome!  Yep, GEET gave us so many unique things, most of all it gave us Maaneet! Smile

I really hope GEET comes back somehow! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.shona-Gemini-

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
same here Cry
i want geet back 
dont noe how my day will go without watching our maaneet/gurti  together CryUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harneetluvesksg

same here Cry
i want geet back 
dont noe how my day will go without watching our maaneet/gurti  together CryUnhappy

Yep, I wish GEET didn't end! I miss it so much now!   Cry

I also don't know how I will cope without GEET & MAANEET!  Ouch
-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
really dear  the last ten mins i was crying while watching the episode couldn't take the fact that we won't be able to see our maaneet from today ,i miss them & you all in the forum.

utopia88

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
IT'G GOOD TO POUR YOUR HEART OUT..AND TOO WITH YOUR GEET FRIENDSBig smile

I FEEL YA HUN...LEKEIN YEH MAANET KA DOSH NAHI HAI..YEH SUB STAR ON KA PROBLEM...WAS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO HAVE A REVAMPD'oh

AS FOR THE TRACKS THAT NEVER GOT SHOWN...WELL I WISHED THEY WOULD HAVE..BUT WITH THE SHOW COMING TO AN END..I'M GLAD THEY DIDN'T RUSH THOSE TRACKS INTO THE END...HAVING A MAANEET BABY WAS JUST PERFECTDay Dreaming

AND LIKE U SAID...I AS WELL HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ATTACHED TO A SHOW..AND THAT TOO A SERIALWink

MAANEET/GURTI'S CHEMISTRY IS UNMATCHABLETongue  ANY FUTURE SHOW WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE THEM..AND THEY WOULD BE SMART TOO TO CAST THEM TOGETHER..CAUSE I GUARANTEE YOU THAT HUM SUB US SHOW KA AUTOMATICALLY BAN JAYENGESmile

MAANEET HAVE MADE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THERE FOREVERHug

I AS WELL WILL CONTINUE TO BE ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM, GEET PAGE AND MY DVD PAGE AS WELL...AND SINCE U MENTIONED IT...YES THAT IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST PUSH RIGHT NOW..IS FOR DVDS...ONCE THE REVAMP HAPPENS...THE CHANNEL PEOPLE WILL GET BACK TO US..SO HOPEFULLY THIS DVD RELEASE IS SOONShocked

BUT PLEASE DON'T BE SAD...YEH END NAHI HAI..BUS THODA SA PAUSE HAI..AND SEASON 2 YA PHIR KOI AUR SHOW JISH MEIN GURTI HONGAI WILL HAPPEN SOON...REST ASSURED...YEH SUB CHANNEL VALE ITNE SMART NAHI HAI..LEKEIN THEY CAN'T BE BLIND ENOUGH TO NOT RECOGNIZE THEIR TRPSBig smile

utopia88

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
It doen Ic ant belive it ended with so many unexplored...it ended leaving vacumme...in our life...

utopia88

moona_sheikh Senior Member
moona_sheikh
moona_sheikh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
CryCryCANT CONTROL MY TEARSCry WANT GHSP BACKCry

utopia88

Go to top