Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MaankigopiMadhu

BABAAJIII .. I WANT GURTI BACK .. BACK AS MAANEET .. LOVELY POST ... 😭

Thanks!😊

Yep, I miss Maaneet so much!😭 

They have left a huge void in my heart!
Utopia, thanks for sharing your feelings with us all :) But please, don't feel sad or depressed. All good things must come to an end and the same has happened with GHSP/MaaNeet. And thanks for all your posts/notifications and loyalty towards DD. She's very lucky to have a fan like you :)
What else can I say? A journey has come to an end...

*hugs*
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Utopia, thanks for sharing your feelings with us all :) But please, don't feel sad or depressed. All good things must come to an end and the same has happened with GHSP/MaaNeet. And thanks for all your posts/notifications and loyalty towards DD. She's very lucky to have a fan like you :)
What else can I say? A journey has come to an end...

*hugs*

Hey!  😊 Thanks for the uplifting words!  It's hard to cope without GEET/MAANEET since I was so emotionally attached to Maaneet! 😔 

It will always be my favourite show! There will never be a show or TV couple as good as GEET & MAANEET ever again in my opinion! 👍🏼

No problem! I will always support DD!  👍🏼

I saw a few episodes of Humsafar at the request of one of my buddies. It's a great show. I like the modern atmosphere of the show!  😊  I also like the theme song of the show too! 

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: utopia88

Hey!  😊 Thanks for the uplifting words!  It's hard to cope without GEET/MAANEET since I was so emotionally attached to Maaneet! 😔 

It will always be my favourite show! There will never be a show or TV couple as good as GEET & MAANEET ever again in my opinion! 👍🏼

No problem! I will always support DD!  👍🏼

I saw a few episodes of Humsafar at the request of one of my buddies. It's a great show. I like the modern atmosphere of the show!  😊  I also like the theme song of the show too! 

Nice to know you like Humsafar :)

And don't worry. The Queen of Tellywood Drashti Dhami will be back to rule our hearts once again. It is only a matter of time 👍🏼 Missing the show is very natural, especially when you are attached to the characters. But let's hope that DD comes back with a top class show, and ready to entertain us, which she always does so well :)

God bless, stay in touch :)
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Nice to know you like Humsafar :)

And don't worry. The Queen of Tellywood Drashti Dhami will be back to rule our hearts once again. It is only a matter of time 👍🏼 Missing the show is very natural, especially when you are attached to the characters. But let's hope that DD comes back with a top class show, and ready to entertain us, which she always does so well :)

God bless, stay in touch :)

I  miss seeing DD onscreen!  I hope DD comes back on TV ASAP!👍🏼

You take care too! 😊
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Geet hamesha hamare dil me rahengi. Maaneet love u and miss u so much
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetpriyanka

Geet hamesha hamare dil me rahengi. Maaneet love u and miss u so much