Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: masaf57

im going to miss geet i hope tht they start geet again!!!!!!!!!

Yep I hope they start GEET again but I don't want to get my hopes up. Miss maaneet so much!  ðŸ˜­
sweet.shona thumbnail
i am so sad geet is ended... for one second i was not believing that this is a last part of my favorite show. It really hurts yaar... the last scene was so heart touching. maan was looking so dashing and geet was looking cute mumma.. i was almost in tears and yeah their hug... i am feeling to cry... and it is so hard to accept that geet is ended...why they have to end it yaar.. yes maan was saying right ...no one will ever forget maan and geet love and their epic love story...😭😭😭

if i come to actors gurmeet and drashti.. they are fanastic actors including adi,sasha, tasha,dadi maa, dev, nandini, dadji, brij, mamaji ... i want to thanks entire actors, crew... everyone.. the efforts and hard work of these people made geet every episode magical...

truly the day i started watching geet from the very first day that was 5th april 2010...till now the day it is ended... i never felt bore foe seconds.. because these people never made us bore... i have enjoyed every scene with more excitement and with jolly mood... 

in the last just wanna say that you guys are rocking..we gonna miss our dusht danav , 10 ser waley ravan aur paagal ladki more then anything... so cheer up guys for our maan and geet...

love u maan {gurmeet choudhary} and geet... {drashti dhami} 
all the best
we gonna miss u
come back soon...
dont make us wait..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
every one was so sad at the office no work was getting  done  because the ending of geet we closed early and went of to drink it so sad geet  came to be so important in our lives it touched us like noting else it became the reason a lot of us breathe it became the reason a lot of us came together i hope we all can still come  together 

utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.shona

i am so sad geet is ended... for one second i was not believing that this is a last part of my favorite show. It really hurts yaar... the last scene was so heart touching. maan was looking so dashing and geet was looking cute mumma.. i was almost in tears and yeah their hug... i am feeling to cry... and it is so hard to accept that geet is ended...why they have to end it yaar.. yes maan was saying right ...no one will ever forget maan and geet love and their epic love story...😭😭😭

if i come to actors gurmeet and drashti.. they are fanastic actors including adi,sasha, tasha,dadi maa, dev, nandini, dadji, brij, mamaji ... i want to thanks entire actors, crew... everyone.. the efforts and hard work of these people made geet every episode magical...

truly the day i started watching geet from the very first day that was 5th april 2010...till now the day it is ended... i never felt bore foe seconds.. because these people never made us bore... i have enjoyed every scene with more excitement and with jolly mood... 

in the last just wanna say that you guys are rocking..we gonna miss our dusht danav , 10 ser waley ravan aur paagal ladki more then anything... so cheer up guys for our maan and geet...

love u maan {gurmeet choudhary} and geet... {drashti dhami} 
all the best
we gonna miss u
come back soon...
dont make us wait..

Great post! You really summed up the impact of GEET on us all. Maaneet are such a special couple. They will always be the best and never forgotten!  ðŸ˜Š
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

every one was so sad at the office no work was getting  done  because the ending of geet we closed early and went of to drink it so sad geet  came to be so important in our lives it touched us like noting else it became the reason a lot of us breathe it became the reason a lot of us came together i hope we all can still come  together 

So true! GEET became more than a show to us all! GEET/MAANEET touched our hearts and they will always remain in our hearts forever. 😊 I love the pics you posted! They make me miss the old days!   ðŸ˜”
sweet.shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Great post! You really summed up the impact of GEET on us all. Maaneet are such a special couple. They will always be the best and never forgotten!  ðŸ˜Š

thanks a lot dear and you know we dont have any reason to forget them...
geet and maan is a everlasting and charming Jodi of Indian television..
the music "mahiii" which made heart beat increased and leaving impact of geet and maan singh khurana on us.. no one can forget them yaar...

today all of us showing so much of love to them
i believe that they will come back soon...
may be as a couple again or with others
but dont leave to support them...
love u all muaah...

utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.shona

thanks a lot dear and you know we dont have any reason to forget them...
geet and maan is a everlasting and charming Jodi of Indian television..
the music "mahiii" which made heart beat increased and leaving impact of geet and maan singh khurana on us.. no one can forget them yaar...

today all of us showing so much of love to them
i believe that they will come back soon...
may be as a couple again or with others
but dont leave to support them...
love u all muaah...

You're welcome!  Yep, GEET gave us so many unique things, most of all it gave us Maaneet! ðŸ˜Š

I really hope GEET comes back somehow! ðŸ˜”
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
same here ðŸ˜­
i want geet back 
dont noe how my day will go without watching our maaneet/gurti  together ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜”
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harneetluvesksg

same here ðŸ˜­

i want geet back 
dont noe how my day will go without watching our maaneet/gurti  together ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜”

Yep, I wish GEET didn't end! I miss it so much now!   ðŸ˜­

I also don't know how I will cope without GEET & MAANEET!  
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really dear  the last ten mins i was crying while watching the episode couldn't take the fact that we won't be able to see our maaneet from today ,i miss them & you all in the forum.