Originally posted by: Dilsay

you taken my words 😭

me crying helplessly ...😭😭

The void that Maaneet have left won't go away ever! πŸ˜”
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

i cried like a hell watching last epi ov ghsp even i made cry 2 my grand ma. i cannot tell ht i am feeling rite now.   i gave my heart n soul 2 maaneet . i spent my 2 yrs wid them now  . after 2day i cannot see  dem... my heart start sinking. πŸ˜­

Yep we watched GEET for so long so now it's hard to deal with no GEET on TV! πŸ˜”
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alovi_21

sweety , shayad  hi koi true gurti/ mannet fan hoga jo raya na ho, GC - DD chemistry undoutly best in teli world mere liye to BW too main kisi bhi couple to apne aap se jyada nah chahti , gurti are my love, jise express karna impossible , feeling so blank , toughest time of my life I spnt due to geet , true  this was not only show for maneet fans it was lot more there was n there will never showl come like Geet I can say this only, it ended abruptly due to PH irresponsible behaviour towords Geet due to their new show I wll never watch their show , they didnot deserve Gurti as lead  n fans like us.

just sad I am not in cindition to say much as ending news has shaterred me million of pience n from that day not able to control  n accept this truth that its ending crying crying crying , pata nahi kab tak samhaal paon.typing this but still crying just one wish God koi mii\erical kare aur maneet hamari life main lout aye.bus.

Great post! Yep, 4lions neglected GEET in favour of their new show which is unfair. 😑It sucks how we have to lose GEET. I wish Maaneet could come back! πŸ˜­
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

After seeing yday sbs/sbb segs, i was literally crying.  I cld not control my tears.  I really dont know what can be done to bring them back..   A deep sorrow in my heart.  

I really had gr8 time with you.  pls. keep in touch

The sbb/sbs segments were hard to watch! Yep I will keep in touch!  πŸ˜Š
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

same here.

geet was very dear to me too dear .😭
geet ended i think its not sinked completely .
1.geet gave us new era in lovestory in tv industry---nowadays everyone copying geet sadhu boss sweet lovable lady .
2.geet gave us maaneet what can i say about them only one word magic .
3.geet gave us side characters like pari,naintara,adi,maanisha pandhiji,romeo,meera ,yash,tasha,sasha ,brij how can we forget them it was a party time for us forsure.
4.geet gave us romance ,suspence,drama,comedy everything was in it.
5.geet gave us our gurti who looked real eventhough its not possible but still they look real to us there talks there segments there masti on sets made us love maaneet more and more each day.
6.geet gave us the family in geet forum we came here we bashed we fought,we had wars b/w the fans but we were a family which family has no fights we loved we hated everything every colour of life was present in this forum geet which was given to us by geet serial.
7.geet serial gave us sleepless nights we forgot what's happening in our lives we were more interested in the serial more than our lives that was because of geet.
8.geet gave us reason to laugh,cry,dance,sing emotional ,romance,pain what not.
9.geet gave us DRASHTI DHAMI queen of ou hearts with her naughtiness her smile her expressive eyes her dance her moves her style her way of thinking towards life made us her fans we will miss her in geet but we will wait for her to comeback.her "babaji"became geet's anthem.
10. geet gave msk that's gc with his presence made  girls fall for him his style his husky voice that echo's in our ears till date "geeet"samjhe thum"bill kull chup"became an anthem of msk and trade mark was his walking style.
11.geet gave us""""mahi mahi"who can forget the song or rather i would say bg sound played and eyelocks of maaneet is about billions of time eyelocks never to be forgotten.
12.geet gave us adhi's typical laughing style.
13. geet had given the story never given before i would say had because last year 2010 was the best year of geet because it was unique after that it was just dragging because of change of unit ppl
-------things will go on and on geet has given us everything never felt like this ever it was heart felt to let go geet but as dd and everyone says all good things will end to start new fresh beginning .
we will miss gurti for sure we may see them together or may not but we shall see them in tv industry for sure ...πŸ’”πŸ˜­miss geet void from monday onwards😭😭bye utopia πŸ€—see u later till dd returns its a sign off i came when u made a post

Great post! πŸ€—You basically said all the special things GEET & Maaneet did!  It will be hard not to see DD's smile on TV! πŸ˜­
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: katerpillar

same here...😭...but also hoping dat star one wud repeat GEET  from d beginning  bcoz of its popularity...finger crossed...😍

Yep I wish starone would actually make GEET DVDS! The old GEET epis were so magical!😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteTommy

😭😭

πŸ€—
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetpriyanka

Dear same here.
Jin jin logo ne hamare gurti ko humse dur kiya h. Mein unhe kbi bi maaf nhi kr sakti

Yep it's hard to see that! πŸ˜”
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: natk

U expressed wht is in all maneetian's hearts today...will miss geet!!!

Thanks! GEET has left a lasting impression on us all. πŸ˜Š