I feel like crying now. I feel depressed and sad. - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pooja05

i with all of you. same feelings so i wont repat those words. But oe thing for sure that geet and maan will be in heart, mind and soul forever. Mohabbat ho toh Maaneet jaisi !!! I do not know how my day will go by...i am in US and right now it is 9:47 and time is going so slow. I do not know what to do with life. WHY Lions gave us Geet and maan whom will make a place in our heart. Now they just throw our show like a tissue...pehle khawab dikao phir baad mein jab adat ho jaye toh usse tord do...how mean...i miss maan (aka GC) and geet (aka DD)...miss those missed kisses...miss those Eyelocks...miss MAHII !!... Miss Maan touching Geet's face...missing them in each others arms...missing Nok-jhoks...missing Geet punjabi-chulbulli style...Missing TAI-Chi of maan...Missing geet falling and Maan catching...🥺

Yep, I miss all those  things! Maaneet chemistry is the best in Indian TV but now we won't get to see it which is sad!  😭
Originally posted by itsmylifeboss

i am just feeling likee
kal se mai kiske liyee intezar karuu kis serial ko deekhne ke liye apne bro se fight karuuu

its all over for meee

Yep GEET ending has made us all emotional wrecks! 
Originally posted by karisham01

none forgetable story geet and always in my heart.dd and gc best jodi ever no one can beat this jodi .it very sad day for me.

Maaneet/gurti are the best TV couple in Indian TV history and they will always remain the best! 👍🏼
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Awesome post bbz. Swear i have tears welling up my eyes since yesterday esp after SBS/SBB. I never knew tht GHSP would end all of a sudden leaving all of us heartbroken.
Indeed, I dont think so that there will ever be another couple like our Gurti. They were  a legend with such an electrifying unbeatable chemistry. I will miss them so much. 
I dont want to say this but i dont have opes for season 2. Even if there will be it wont be with Gurti(hope not) and all of us pretty know why😭

Thanks Sana! 🤗

SBB/SBS was was hard to watch! Now that's all we have to turn to since there won't be anymore new sbb/sbs geet segments.  😭

I agree Maaneet/gurti are one of a kind. There never will be a couple like maaneet! 👍🏼
It's about 10:20 pm UK time. The epi ended 20 min ago and I cried for 30 min through out the epi.

GHSP came in to my life when I was going through a tough time. It became something to lean on when the world was too cruel. I still remember April 2010 when the show started about an innocent girl from a small village in Punjab. It had me hooked from the very first moment. From that day on until today I followed the girls journey...and what a journey it has been! We got one of the most beloved couple in the tv-industry which we will remember and cherish for many many years ahead.

It's sad to say good-bye and it hurts...it really really hurts but all good things comes to an end. Let's keep the memories alive, let's keep the characters alive in our OS/SS/FF and let's keep this forum alive with our talk.
Originally posted by faria86

same her i'm feeling so low after today's emotional & sweet epi...
will miss Geet & Maaneet like hell...i have watched Geet from it's 1st episode till date geet means a lot to me 😒

I watched GEET from the beginning too and so the old memories of GEET are making me more sad.  😔
Originally posted by luv_GurTi

i cnt describe how i am feeling right now..

the show..maaneet..gurti...i was sooo attached to them 🤗

n tmrw onwards i wont see them 😭

still gonna watch old episodes..n keep those lovely memories alive 😃

Watching the old episodes is making me more sad! 😔
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too 😭.hope we get back our life our beloved MAANEET/GURTI again in our lives..

Yep, Bobby hope so but it's hard to believe that will happen! 😭
Originally posted by orchid70

This was the only show I watched after DMG...really going to miss Drashti & Gurmeet together on/off screen...Hope they come back together in another show..😃..so many fans, but yet they still ended it...😭😡

Yep, I wish we could watch GEET forever! It's hard to see GEET end! 
Originally posted by geetlover1

That is how I'm basically feeling too! 😭