Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raina123

same here

yep it's saddening.
crazymeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it feels like someone has passed away from my family...GHSP/MAANEET,GURTI was part of life...this was d only show i used 2 watch...never missed single episode...hey babaji ab 9.30 pm ko mai  kya karu...want GC,DD back...want der onscreen & offscreen chemistry back...plz babaji million GEET fans ki dua kabul karo...koi miracle kar do...plzzz😭😭😭
ganesh1sharma thumbnail
same here friend me geet show aur geetmaan bahot pyar karta hu in dono ke jane bahot dukha i hope ye jald wapas aye take care friend
afrz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
SonarMeye thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Same here, never watched Hindi serials because of the ladies loud outfits, too much jewelery & make up; artificial dialogue delivery, negativity. Then one June Sunday I came across a show in which the lead was wearing pastel dresses and just a cute kanbali, both the leads were handsome & smart & they were sparking together. Star one was showing one week's back to back episodes of the office track. That was it! I was fascinated & spell bound - never missed any episode. Loved Gurti as much as Maaneet. They became my life, my happiness, my imagination, my solace, my inspiration. Together Maaneet/Gurti was magical & so  beautiful It is very difficult to let go of something so precious so near & dear to my heart. I hope God will listen our pleas & give us back our GURTI as soon as possible. Ameen.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geet got a special place in our lifes..gonna miss it..
GCrck thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ALVIDA MAANEET...😲
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm feeling exactly like you :(
I can't get over the fact that the show I loved and will always love has ended 😭
this is the first serial which I have EVER watched online Marn I didn't even know you could watch serials online :( i saw my mum watching it on tv wen geet got her sari tore but I never had interest in star one shows and then I was on YouTube on my iPod browsing through most viewed videos and it was geet episode 99 where pari came and maan made geet jealous<3 i couldnt wait to watch the disco epi and BAM awww I fell deeply in love wiv maaneet after that hug😍 I still can't get over it Marn I would miss so many occasions and party's just to watch geet cuz I was frikking addicted like MAD! I watched all the past epi'z and I couldnt help but love em more<3 they were in my dreams,my thoughts,I actually thought I wa going mad πŸ˜› and thanks to geet I found IF the awesome site ever :D xx Geet forum became my second home I probably spent more hours on IF than on sleep πŸ˜ƒ Maaneet completely ruled my heart I would scribble ther name everywhere lool when the car window steams up I would write maaneet πŸ˜† GurTi are my first love cuz they are the ones that made maaneet existπŸ‘ without them I wouldn't have fallen in love wiv maaneet cuz only they can create the magic 😍 I don't think anyone would have been able to play Maaneet's role other than Gurti<3 And now when it's time to say goodbye I don't wanna cuz I feel like my life is over :( maaneet is my life and if the gone then I'm gone 😭 will miss them like crazy no more Maandays,no more maahi maahi,πŸ˜” LOVE YOU MAANEET ALWAYS & FOREVER
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno what to say when I m myself feeling so numb and running out of words to express my emotions at the moment 😭😭

Loosing Maaneet is almost loosing my own self today ...never thought a daily soap will emotionally attach me so much 😭😭

But I will keep fighting for its season 2 till there is a hope ...😭
Preeto wonderful post dear and can understand what u r going through today because somewhere we all r feeling the same πŸ€—
fantesy thumbnail
same here dear ... i was nvr  evr emotionaly connected 2 any serial n  earlier laugh at d ppl who cry 4 serials bt 2day m doin sam thng actually m addicted 2 geet  nw  realy dnt knw hw m gonna liv widout my geet n maaneet ... geet has becum cult  n maaneet most dreamy n magical couple... wish v get geet season 2 ... fingers crossed ... god bless maaneet ... drashti is truly most amazin actress n wonderful gal  n wish she reach zenith of success ...she is most sincere n dedicated actress ... gurmeet is also terrific actor ... 

Geet rockzzz