Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral update Wednesday Dec 14th: (Page 3)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Thanks for the superb update Hema and Thanks Bhagi/Vjayam for Monday/Tuesday's updates!

Keshav is such a loser :@, People like psycho will never change when there's people like Lav, GW, Keshav and Joseph to support her for their own sake of advantage. Thulasi called top most 3 losers as her brother; Keshav, Joseph and Nithesh. All 3 betrayed/betraying her at one point of time. Now its Keshav's turn.

Thulasi played her cards very well till she said everything to Keshav which happened at Charu's house. Sigh. Thulasi miscalculated Charu. Right now TA got many reasons to get mad at Thulasi. Charu is going to use her orphanage story as her trump card for sure as she said that to TA only, that alone is more than enough for TA to get mad at Thulasi. I am positive here again. Charu is going to trigger a fight between T&T using her good looking act, let her go ahead with her plan. TA is not going to be brainless forever, when he starts to realize things, he is going to have Thulasi only. I really hope Thulasi to act smart instead of crying even if Charu succeeds in this, Thulasi knows Charu's intention right now so i guess Charu will get exposed through Thulasi's future acts. Let's see.

I was keeping my fingers crossed that she won't fall for Kesh oda sweet and convincing talk...but alas she did...and I know that she has put her legs into a hot soup...Confused Eppidi is Thuls going to get herself free and get TA oda full trust in her again???. Perhaps she shd start recording her conversation with Kesh or Charu the next time she meets them...She shd ask Kesh why he has betrayed her trust in him when she revealed everything to him when he coaxed her into doing so. him. I am sure he will say something which is proof enough for TA to know. And she shd also corner Charu and make her spit out her intention and how she is going to win TA all for herself - then Ta will realise that Thuls has been right all along. Indhe madaiyen TA...is the most difficult husband for anyone to live with...pavam Thuls she shd have just continued her studies first and not married him at all...Angry

God..!! If I had to go thru a situation like this I would boxed Nair bhaiya right on his face...!!Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 December 2011 at 6:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
KP said he will teach Charu a hard lesson - but how and when? Instead he is doing everything Charu instructs him to do to separate T & T. Day Dreaming If only TA will listen and support T infront of KP and psycho. God! don't tell me TA will pack T back to Chennai and comfort Charu for Thulsi oda so called insults to tarnish her (Charu) pure image..!!...D'oh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

amrithatec IF-Rockerz
amrithatec
amrithatec

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
What if thulasi twist and play???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviacornnvjayamTTfanKarthiN90verisimilitude

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!

Yay…..Thankfully, Thulz is back to her normal self [– The innocent, pristine, patient, grace under fire personification of Thulz that swept TA away] back from her 'stratospheric' orbit state of high octane, counteracting, I mean biz Thulz….although it made for happy viewing.

Thulz displayed her trademark behavior – 'thinking and wishing nothing but goodness for psycho' and feeling miserable about her bad conduct that was forced on her by psycho. It was amazing the way she addressed KP, the scum as 'bro' in each and every sentence and confides all the stuff that happened in the previous night that she did not share with her hubby dear showing that she wants the best for psycho.

Creative will now start to use the time tested formula of "One day Happiness, Ten days Sadness" and drag Thulz through the mud showing their mean streak and their sadistic nature. Last year, T was made to visit Jail House, Accused of infidelity in court……This time around they will try to portray Thulz as the psycho, deranged, lunatic  going to the extent of sending her to the asylum….. while the 'real lunatic' will run amuck pulling wool in everyone's eyes and TA as usual will be the dim dumb doormat guy till the psycho finale 'ala' court room drama.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Thank u Thendral fan for the superb update...

Charu's next mission attacking TA emotionally... ah? I wonder why Tuls poured out everything to that KP ? He is gonna suffer for all these!

habba Charu and her innocent face? what an acting? I also agree with you all the director has ended the episode with a determined look in Tuls face.. She must be bold enough to face these as she might have expected anything when  Deepa warned.

If KP had recorded her talks in his phone and show it to TA? ayyo too much tension...

Innocent face for TA to see the pain she is going thru coz of Thuls oda "cruelty" and a mocking face at Thuls indicating that she has conned her with KP's help. Angry

Don't tell me that TA is going to announce in front of the KP/Charu that he is goin to send Thulsi back to Chennai coz she has caused unnecessary problems - and if he does that  then Charu is going to give another mocking smile at Thulsi with her raised eyebrows...saying this is just the first step before she takes TA all for herself..!!Confused

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 December 2011 at 7:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

KP said he will teach Charu a hard lesson - but how and when? Instead he is doing everything Charu instructs him to do to separate T & T. Day Dreaming If only TA will listen and support T infront of KP and psycho. God! don't tell me TA will pack T back to Chennai and comfort Charu for Thulsi oda so called insults to tarnish her (Charu) pure image..!!...D'oh

This is what is going to happen chech...what else this TA will decide, but it is good only for few things...
1) she can continue her studies.
2) Deepa and ppl who are true will support her(atleast mental support) except losers like GW, padma, lav etc..

I wish she is very stable and does not lose hope, may what come and continue her studies well and take a break from all these and completely focus on her studies and let the trio mentals think T paved way for C and go propose to TA and him get his lifetime treat and let him come back to T.
Till then I wish T should not go to TA begging him for pardon for whatever she did was right. Let him learn the true colours of the losers all by himself..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.Sue NairNixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I think, a big rift between  T and TA is going to happen because of T bringing up the adoption and KP lying about T 's request to be sent back to chennai. TA will pack her off to chennai and T disgusted with TA will come to Mm's house. KP will start misbehaving and that is the time TA will come to know the truth, by then it will be too late. T will not go back to TA. Their separation will happen. T will move on to become a successful professional while TA will be a useless jobless guy. Forgive me folks, from this point I don't know how to take the story further.

GayashriTTfanPearl.KarthiN90Sue Nairverisimilitude

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
As Shubba said , if TA sends back T to MM's house, it is good. T can continue her studies.And TA will come to know about Pei and KP himself.
But when Deepa and T were talking, Deepa said when T is trying to cure mental Charu, let T not become mental. And AnnaJay said more shocking events are going to happen than before.
Is Charu and KP going to provoke T and try to prove that T is mental ? ShockedOh God No...Cry

Ruby-86TTfanArizes.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Go to top