Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral update Wednesday Dec 14th: (Page 2)

vernaly Groupbie
vernaly
vernaly

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thankyou for the update.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thank u Thendral fan for the superb update...

Charu's next mission attacking TA emotionally... ah? I wonder why Tuls poured out everything to that KP ? He is gonna suffer for all these!

habba Charu and her innocent face? what an acting? I also agree with you all the director has ended the episode with a determined look in Tuls face.. She must be bold enough to face these as she might have expected anything when  Deepa warned.

If KP had recorded her talks in his phone and show it to TA? ayyo too much tension...

sobeysacornnGayashriRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thank you hema for the wonderful update...u have given it a start for the psycho track to end...its moving fast...good..good...
KP ku kudutha adi is working nicely pola...immediately came up with a plan to trap T...come on T why cant u just try slapping him and he will take his lies back and speak only truth...he needs one for lying like this...
T is pure at heart..her talks to deepa justified her talks to Charu..the way she feels for her and her guilty feeling..she was just awesome...now we can very well write TA is really lucky to have T as his wife...and i hope TA also proves that T shd feel she s lucky to have him..yet again though he alr proved many at times...
so lets see what kp tells and how ta s going to react for it and how T s going to handle as C has made her move very right this time...but T can ask him to show his mob for the call evidence to kp...why arent they thkg all these when truth is on their side..so lets see what is going to happen..as long as its fast its good and we can watch it with a wait for psycho to get caught by TA and his reaction ofcourse matters a lot...

Edited by shubba - 14 December 2011 at 11:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysRuby-86acornnGayashrimala_15ThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90Sue Nairverisimilitude

vernaly Groupbie
vernaly
vernaly

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnaJay

thanks for the update

Charu's final game has begun from today, its going to be shown for 5-9 weeks depends on other tracks. What we need here is patience, theres alot more events to be take place in upcoming weeks which are going to be more shocking than what we seen so far. All roads are leading to a positive note, so watch with patience!

Your post is too precise, r you representing vikatan telefilms or the PR of team thendal.just a doubt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamKarthiN90verisimilitude

sobeys Groupbie
sobeys
sobeys

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I thought KP hates Charu so he came to see Thulasi to make a master plan against her. I was so happy that finally TA will see the true face of his " best friend" but I am so schocked KP changed the story like this after getting that good slap from Charu he hasn't learned anything Angry !! I just wish TA doesn't get mad with T they have gone through so much but I think thulasi has a plan look at her face at the end so confident but TA face was just soo mad OMG !!! Tomorrow such a big suspense

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanvjayamArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Hema and Thanks Bhagi/Vjayam for Monday/Tuesday's updates!

Keshav is such a loser :@, People like psycho will never change when there's people like Lav, GW, Keshav and Joseph to support her for their own sake of advantage. Thulasi called top most 3 losers as her brother; Keshav, Joseph and Nithesh. All 3 betrayed/betraying her at one point of time. Now its Keshav's turn.

Thulasi played her cards very well till she said everything to Keshav which happened at Charu's house. Sigh. Thulasi miscalculated Charu. Right now TA got many reasons to get mad at Thulasi. Charu is going to use her orphanage story as her trump card for sure as she said that to TA only, that alone is more than enough for TA to get mad at Thulasi. I am positive here again. Charu is going to trigger a fight between T&T using her good looking act, let her go ahead with her plan. TA is not going to be brainless forever, when he starts to realize things, he is going to have Thulasi only. I really hope Thulasi to act smart instead of crying even if Charu succeeds in this, Thulasi knows Charu's intention right now so i guess Charu will get exposed through Thulasi's future acts. Let's see.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanacornnmala_15vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Thanks bhagi for the fast update..

An episode coming straight to the point without wasting any time..Thats great at least.

The CT have really hit it off with this track.. T nailed this time by pei and two things stand against her.

one TA asked her what happened in the night and T withheld (all in good intenn) and second refusing to tell abt KP's visit to TA (again worrying at TA's reaction if she did divulge te matter). Since T did not reveal KP's visit to TA, it is going to be very diff for her to convince TA even with truth on her side.  The CT are showing very well what happens when partners keep matters hidden from their spouses and listen to any third party even if their intentions seem right. Earlier we had TA keeping things from T and now T is having to do the same for whatever reason.
KP is going to come out a pauper because of this and lesser said abt pei the better.  In all this TA's roller coaster ride by his supposedly best friend has begun...TA is sure jinxed with friends...his so-called friends from anand, thru joseph and now pei.
T's convo with deepa again revealed the real T, no matter what and as she said , her inherent good will for all is sure to take TT thru this succesfully, albeit a rough ride, i guess from the look of it!

Its not that she wants to keep secrets from TA but her idiotic hubby doesn't believe anything she says about Charu or her plans of ruining their marriage. And even if she did and if Charu were to deny whatever Thulasi says who do you think will TA believe..is it Charu or Thulasi???. We all know its Charu whom he will side...so the helpless T is not only facing everything all by herself but also doesn't seem to have her husband's trust and faith in her in her anymore. Angry

Ippo Kesh has built up a story...and see the look on TA oda face - it clearly shows his disbelief in Thulasi. Furthermore, when he asked Thulasi what conversation she had with Charu the previous nite Thulasi didn't mention about the argument with Charu coz she knows very well TA will find fault in her only as he will only say that Charu is not a person as how she has painted...but TA is not going to believe Thuls and Charu knows that very well.Angry

I hope that Kesh will have a stroke and his stupid mouth crooked...appo thaan he will know that its a sin to break a marriage just coz of his greed for money. He wouldn't even mind kissing Charu oda feet...for $ sign is written all over Charu's body.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Its 3 against Thulasi in that park...how is she going to manage herself to get herself free from this tangle? Will TA take her side or leave her as usual in a helpless state??Angry

Ruby-86ThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear girls for the wonderful and interesting narration of each episode..!! Hats off to you darlings..!!Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86acornnlakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Go to top