Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vernaly thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaJay

thanks for the update

Charu's final game has begun from today, its going to be shown for 5-9 weeks depends on other tracks. What we need here is patience, theres alot more events to be take place in upcoming weeks which are going to be more shocking than what we seen so far. All roads are leading to a positive note, so watch with patience!

Your post is too precise, r you representing vikatan telefilms or the PR of team thendal.just a doubt.
sobeys thumbnail
I thought KP hates Charu so he came to see Thulasi to make a master plan against her. I was so happy that finally TA will see the true face of his " best friend" but I am so schocked KP changed the story like this after getting that good slap from Charu he hasn't learned anything 😡 !! I just wish TA doesn't get mad with T they have gone through so much but I think thulasi has a plan look at her face at the end so confident but TA face was just soo mad OMG !!! Tomorrow such a big suspense
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Hema and Thanks Bhagi/Vjayam for Monday/Tuesday's updates!

Keshav is such a loser :@, People like psycho will never change when there's people like Lav, GW, Keshav and Joseph to support her for their own sake of advantage. Thulasi called top most 3 losers as her brother; Keshav, Joseph and Nithesh. All 3 betrayed/betraying her at one point of time. Now its Keshav's turn.

Thulasi played her cards very well till she said everything to Keshav which happened at Charu's house. Sigh. Thulasi miscalculated Charu. Right now TA got many reasons to get mad at Thulasi. Charu is going to use her orphanage story as her trump card for sure as she said that to TA only, that alone is more than enough for TA to get mad at Thulasi. I am positive here again. Charu is going to trigger a fight between T&T using her good looking act, let her go ahead with her plan. TA is not going to be brainless forever, when he starts to realize things, he is going to have Thulasi only. I really hope Thulasi to act smart instead of crying even if Charu succeeds in this, Thulasi knows Charu's intention right now so i guess Charu will get exposed through Thulasi's future acts. Let's see.

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

Thanks bhagi for the fast update..

An episode coming straight to the point without wasting any time..Thats great at least.

The CT have really hit it off with this track.. T nailed this time by pei and two things stand against her.

one TA asked her what happened in the night and T withheld (all in good intenn) and second refusing to tell abt KP's visit to TA (again worrying at TA's reaction if she did divulge te matter). Since T did not reveal KP's visit to TA, it is going to be very diff for her to convince TA even with truth on her side.  The CT are showing very well what happens when partners keep matters hidden from their spouses and listen to any third party even if their intentions seem right. Earlier we had TA keeping things from T and now T is having to do the same for whatever reason.
KP is going to come out a pauper because of this and lesser said abt pei the better.  In all this TA's roller coaster ride by his supposedly best friend has begun...TA is sure jinxed with friends...his so-called friends from anand, thru joseph and now pei.
T's convo with deepa again revealed the real T, no matter what and as she said , her inherent good will for all is sure to take TT thru this succesfully, albeit a rough ride, i guess from the look of it!

Its not that she wants to keep secrets from TA but her idiotic hubby doesn't believe anything she says about Charu or her plans of ruining their marriage. And even if she did and if Charu were to deny whatever Thulasi says who do you think will TA believe..is it Charu or Thulasi???. We all know its Charu whom he will side...so the helpless T is not only facing everything all by herself but also doesn't seem to have her husband's trust and faith in her in her anymore. 😡

Ippo Kesh has built up a story...and see the look on TA oda face - it clearly shows his disbelief in Thulasi. Furthermore, when he asked Thulasi what conversation she had with Charu the previous nite Thulasi didn't mention about the argument with Charu coz she knows very well TA will find fault in her only as he will only say that Charu is not a person as how she has painted...but TA is not going to believe Thuls and Charu knows that very well.😡

I hope that Kesh will have a stroke and his stupid mouth crooked...appo thaan he will know that its a sin to break a marriage just coz of his greed for money. He wouldn't even mind kissing Charu oda feet...for $ sign is written all over Charu's body.😡😡😡😡😡😡

Its 3 against Thulasi in that park...how is she going to manage herself to get herself free from this tangle? Will TA take her side or leave her as usual in a helpless state??😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks dear girls for the wonderful and interesting narration of each episode..!! Hats off to you darlings..!!🤗
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby-86

Thanks for the superb update Hema and Thanks Bhagi/Vjayam for Monday/Tuesday's updates!

Keshav is such a loser :@, People like psycho will never change when there's people like Lav, GW, Keshav and Joseph to support her for their own sake of advantage. Thulasi called top most 3 losers as her brother; Keshav, Joseph and Nithesh. All 3 betrayed/betraying her at one point of time. Now its Keshav's turn.

Thulasi played her cards very well till she said everything to Keshav which happened at Charu's house. Sigh. Thulasi miscalculated Charu. Right now TA got many reasons to get mad at Thulasi. Charu is going to use her orphanage story as her trump card for sure as she said that to TA only, that alone is more than enough for TA to get mad at Thulasi. I am positive here again. Charu is going to trigger a fight between T&T using her good looking act, let her go ahead with her plan. TA is not going to be brainless forever, when he starts to realize things, he is going to have Thulasi only. I really hope Thulasi to act smart instead of crying even if Charu succeeds in this, Thulasi knows Charu's intention right now so i guess Charu will get exposed through Thulasi's future acts. Let's see.

I was keeping my fingers crossed that she won't fall for Kesh oda sweet and convincing talk...but alas she did...and I know that she has put her legs into a hot soup...😕 Eppidi is Thuls going to get herself free and get TA oda full trust in her again???. Perhaps she shd start recording her conversation with Kesh or Charu the next time she meets them...She shd ask Kesh why he has betrayed her trust in him when she revealed everything to him when he coaxed her into doing so. him. I am sure he will say something which is proof enough for TA to know. And she shd also corner Charu and make her spit out her intention and how she is going to win TA all for herself - then Ta will realise that Thuls has been right all along. Indhe madaiyen TA...is the most difficult husband for anyone to live with...pavam Thuls she shd have just continued her studies first and not married him at all...😡

God..!! If I had to go thru a situation like this I would boxed Nair bhaiya right on his face...!!😛
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
KP said he will teach Charu a hard lesson - but how and when? Instead he is doing everything Charu instructs him to do to separate T & T. 😍 If only TA will listen and support T infront of KP and psycho. God! don't tell me TA will pack T back to Chennai and comfort Charu for Thulsi oda so called insults to tarnish her (Charu) pure image..!!...
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What if thulasi twist and play???
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!

Yay…..Thankfully, Thulz is back to her normal self [– The innocent, pristine, patient, grace under fire personification of Thulz that swept TA away] back from her 'stratospheric' orbit state of high octane, counteracting, I mean biz Thulz….although it made for happy viewing.

Thulz displayed her trademark behavior – 'thinking and wishing nothing but goodness for psycho' and feeling miserable about her bad conduct that was forced on her by psycho. It was amazing the way she addressed KP, the scum as 'bro' in each and every sentence and confides all the stuff that happened in the previous night that she did not share with her hubby dear showing that she wants the best for psycho.

Creative will now start to use the time tested formula of "One day Happiness, Ten days Sadness" and drag Thulz through the mud showing their mean streak and their sadistic nature. Last year, T was made to visit Jail House, Accused of infidelity in court……This time around they will try to portray Thulz as the psycho, deranged, lunatic  going to the extent of sending her to the asylum….. while the 'real lunatic' will run amuck pulling wool in everyone's eyes and TA as usual will be the dim dumb doormat guy till the psycho finale 'ala' court room drama.

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

Thank u Thendral fan for the superb update...

Charu's next mission attacking TA emotionally... ah? I wonder why Tuls poured out everything to that KP ? He is gonna suffer for all these!

habba Charu and her innocent face? what an acting? I also agree with you all the director has ended the episode with a determined look in Tuls face.. She must be bold enough to face these as she might have expected anything when  Deepa warned.

If KP had recorded her talks in his phone and show it to TA? ayyo too much tension...

Innocent face for TA to see the pain she is going thru coz of Thuls oda "cruelty" and a mocking face at Thuls indicating that she has conned her with KP's help. 😡

Don't tell me that TA is going to announce in front of the KP/Charu that he is goin to send Thulsi back to Chennai coz she has caused unnecessary problems - and if he does that  then Charu is going to give another mocking smile at Thulsi with her raised eyebrows...saying this is just the first step before she takes TA all for herself..!!😕
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago