Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shubba

@hema - I dont think the CT's will take risk of showing T as a mentally disturbed one and put her in asylum level as her college would start anytime soon...so more possibilty only for T/T separaion for good like ruby said and they wont risk with her education yet again knowing our reactions...

@sue chech - she cant concentrate,  u r right...but i want her to use that as a diversion factor as she completely know TA wont go behing C anytime even if he goes to the level of hating her, may whatever...at some point C has to comeout with her feelings for TA and he will learn that time.. So T has got no other choice than to cry or to be confident and concentratre on her studies..second one is better though..lets see

Yes I got your point...but imagine her without any support from anyone (except us..!!πŸ˜‰)  and she has to deal with it alone. Charu has got KP's assistance while TA is a blur case.If misunderstanding with boyfren she is able to take it but this is her hubby and her whole life is encircled around him...unless she is really strong headed she won't be able to concentrate on her studies - just like how Kamalahassan said in Tennali _ sleep also bahyam, stand also bahyam, sit also bahyam, eat also bahyam, drink also bahyam...thus Thulsi will be scared to death every moment of her life with this bahyam haunting her thinking of Charu taking her kuttypa away from her..!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...their love is too strong...Charu can try all her tricks under the sun...she won't be able to secure a place in TA's heart nor is she able to separate them permanently. His heart is only for his kuttyma...even if he were to be annoyed with her. 

Exactly Sue, Charu is winning just because of TA's guilty feeling. Its easy to tell that he doesn't need to have any guilty feeling towards Charu, But its not possible from his POV, anyone who did a mistake knowingly will feel guilty till to an extant. He knows whatever he did was wrong, so he is failing to believe Charu thinking that he might hurt her yet again by suspecting her. Even if he fight with Thulasi or even if he go to a level to send Thulasi to MM house like many others said, that doesn't mean Thulasi is out of his heart. When he sees the reality and the way he got betrayed by GW, Lav, Joseph and others, he will realize that its Thulasi who is everything for him
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thendralfan

As Shubba said , if TA sends back T to MM's house, it is good. T can continue her studies.And TA will come to know about Pei and KP himself.

But when Deepa and T were talking, Deepa said when T is trying to cure mental Charu, let T not become mental. And AnnaJay said more shocking events are going to happen than before.
Is Charu and KP going to provoke T and try to prove that T is mental ? 😲Oh God No...😭

If TA thinks T is mental then he should stand by his wife to help her overcome her so called problem - adha vittutu he is very supportive of Charu instead of his wife - for a second he is not having any doubts on Charu. He blames T for everything. Why can't he suggest to KP/Charu to get married fast so that his "mental wife" will have a peace of mind and be her normal self again..???πŸ˜ƒ
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks thendralfan for the update.πŸ‘

idiot Kp and charu.go to hell.😑😑😑

I wonder why this thulsi didnt get any doubt on kp?πŸ˜•already  that anonymous letter warned about him?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but still this girl believe him and told everything.deepa also didnt get any clue?then how thulsi?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

so tmr onwards torture for thulsi and viewers.😭😭I think this fight will continue until charu expose.

I also wish thulsi to be more bold.no more crying kuttima.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@annajay ;5-9 weeks aaa.before i thought it will end this year itself.but noo vaa.so sad.
verisimilitude thumbnail
It  is one day happiness and ten days sadness for Tulasi

And it is one day treat and ten days torture for us viewers...

But somehow I feel Tulasi will tackle the issue brilliantly. The courageous look on her eyes while she was talking to Charu and the confidence by Deepa must make her tactful! Lets see the net result today.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: harhem

It  is one day happiness and ten days sadness for Tulasi

And it is one day treat and ten days torture for us viewers...

But somehow I feel Tulasi will tackle the issue brilliantly. The courageous look on her eyes while she was talking to Charu and the confidence by Deepa must make her tactful! Lets see the net result today.

She was looking rather shocked and confused - but then let us hope she is able to tackle the situation to her favour. The over confident Charu shd feel like she got slaps left and right from Thuls. Looking forward to knowing the outcome of this scenario..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

thanks thendralfan for the update.πŸ‘

idiot Kp and charu.go to hell.😑😑😑

I wonder why this thulsi didnt get any doubt on kp?πŸ˜•already  that anonymous letter warned about him?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but still this girl believe him and told everything.deepa also didnt get any clue?then how thulsi?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

so tmr onwards torture for thulsi and viewers.😭😭I think this fight will continue until charu expose.

I also wish thulsi to be more bold.no more crying kuttima.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@annajay ;5-9 weeks aaa.before i thought it will end this year itself.but noo vaa.so sad.

How is she to know? It didn't cross her mind that KP and Charu were working hand in hand. Besides she started calling him "Annai" and thought there was some kind of sibling bonding with them. Now she knows his true colours...she would be more alert in future.😊 But I am wondering how far the damage has been done coz of KP's lies...how is TA going to react towards Thuls?.😲

KP looks so convincing and Thulsi was rather dumbfounded...coz that was something she least expected to come out of KP's dirty mouth..!!😑😑😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                             Thanks Hema for the update.

Charu and Keshav are selfish people 😑 who are playing unnecessarily with Thulasi's life πŸ˜” . The worst of all is eventhough Keshav knows about Charu's mentality 😑 he still joins with that psycho and causes problems for Thulasi 😭 which is indeed a cheap character on his part 😈😑 .

Poor Thulasi! she is such an innocent girl 😭 who has blabbered everything to Keshav believing him to be a nice guy πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜” but as a result , he has cheated her πŸ˜” and I am sure that in the next episode he will speak ill about T to TA by telling that she still treats Charu as an enemy πŸ˜” which will once again create a rift between T&T as our brainless hero is already angry with his wife πŸ˜” .

Last but not least I was surprised to see Thulasi having a soft corner for the psycho πŸ˜” despite the troubles which she is facing because of that ghost πŸ˜’ which lead her to advice Deepa not to speak ill about Charu πŸ€ͺ.
Edited by mala24 - 12 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the update.

Charu has started her next cheap game. Whatever Charu is doing, we know that TA and T could not be separated. Charu herself is more or less sure of that. T asked her why can't Charu tell her parents her desire. Will Charu be able to tell her deisre to TA? She will not and the only possibility is she tells that to him in her psycho state. All she does is trying everything she could to torture Thulasi and do cheap ways to make her husband annoyed with her for which she is helped by his mom and sis. To some extent she is able to make TA annoyed with T, because he still has some guilt feelings towards Charu and Charu does her best to fuel this feeling. Just because TA is annoyed to his wife, Charu believes she could fuel that rift and hope to see that T and T could be separated. But where she loses is as T said, 'she is no baby worm' and how T is going to behave is not something she could control. Again whatever way TA behaves, T knows C and KP are behaving cheaply and so whatever TA does to her, T will take the right opportunity to be available for TA when he needed and for the present, T will never quarrel back with TA which will be disappointment for C. Deep within T is fearless whatever way she could be seen as she has love for every human being including Charu as she told Deepa. (A definition for love is 'fearlessness'.) For that same reason, she wouldn't have suspected KP is going to behave so cheaply. And T has also warned Charu not to play with her anymore which is not going to be a sham warning. What will happen is all the cowards (those who withhold love) who include Sudha and Laav, will learn their lessons at the right time.

Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shubba akka and Sue: As you both said, I too think that there will be seperation between the leads, where that leads to Thulasi's education.. I guess here Thulasi's lecturer's advise plays an important role(when Thulasi missed her first sem exam..) But the main point here is TA was rude about her education when he made her to come to b'lore.. will he agree for her continuation of college.. because.. TA even though he will be angry on T and send her back to Chennai.. he will never make her to go to MM's house or let her leave him permanently.. Anyhow, I want Thulasi to face everything boldly as she was for these two days.. 

And on the other hand.. after Thulasi going to Chennai.. I want her to consult or inform Charu's illness to GP, which I again guess GP plays an important role here, as he is the only person who knows the true intentions of Charu, and also who is ready to help Thulasi at the same time.. 

On the whole I guess this time in sending Thulasi back to Chennai as Charu said to her romantic partner, will be a last successful plan for her.. Lets see..