Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective:Path clear to court w clear conscious! (Page 5)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
It was a boring episode; just dragged from one break up to the other. Ek break up ke saath dusra bilkul muft, muft! CV's love these bogo offers, it's almost like Khushi & Arnav going "me first" in every step of their life, be it their sagai or now the break up. Although this was not in their control & was purely destiny, decided by devi maiyya.

I sympathized with La, she was so graceful in accepting it. Felt really bad when she said you respect me but love...Cry However when she said, she saw it coming I went Shocked If she knew it, why  did she wait this long? Why do you want to put yourself in a relationship where you know the other person has no feelings for you?Confused La was in denial and resigned to a loveless life w/ASR; a person who never treated her wellOuch  Why do girls do this to themselves? These words took away what was otherwise a very classy exitClap

I am glad ASR didn't waste anymore timeClap Was a nice touch to see ASR being emotionalSmile It would be interesting to watch what will eventually make him go back to ASR mode coz the transformation is almost unbelievable! You seriously want to believe he has changed for good.

Anjali like La is oblivious to the world around her. Somebody please take the blindfold off this girl. Why was the mangalsutra breaking a haadsa? Maybe a premonition of things to come but haadsa?Confused For someone who went through a heart wrenching incident in their past; crying over a string of beads breakingShocked An educated girl like Anjali panicking, crying...Pinch I have seen this happening routinely with friends/ family but never seen such a reaction, they just get it fixedLOL

Why is Khushi going back on her threat to expose Shyam? Until what time? Shouldn't this come out before Payash sagai? Isn't it better if R's break the alliance before an official announcement rather than after? So when will Khushi tell them? After the Payash wedding? So it's ok if she is mistreated after the wedding?Confused Why would it affect Payash? Shyam was the one cheating on his spouse not Khushi or Payal. In fact, R's should be embarrassed. This just doesn't make sense; so I rest my case...LOL Talking to myself KKG style - this is just a soap, dammit! ROFL

Edited by --Sari-- - 14 December 2011 at 6:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSaa123.80-Sush-SillyPepper

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush ..my dear cyber buddy Hug

Nice..well written post as usual Clap... Every day..before watching the show..I think.. Aaj mein bhi..Sush ki tarah... dhichak.. thought provoking..grammatically correct post likhoongi..

but kya karoon..aadat se mazboor... show mein hi distract ho jaati hoon...with baby Anjali's IQ hitting a new low every day... and Khushi's constant second guessing herself ...

regardless... ASR finally acknowledging the truth that he is leading La on... was a relief...and his handling of it was also..quite mature... and I wish La had reacted slightly differently... but I guess its ok... ..

I really don't understand why Khushi didn't share the truth..and i am hoping Vakeel babu would blurt out the truth himself.. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush!

Today's epi was all about delusions...am so glad atleast La came out of her delusion to face the truth.
Kudos to ASR for not prolonging and making it quick.And I loved the way Arnav did it for the sake of La..it was not about him or about his feelings for kushi. ...It was because he didnt have any feelings towards La and that hurt her...he realised that was not fair for La. If left to her she would never have come out of her dream world. 
La was such a sweet heart today...she tells ASR not to feel guilty...she put others before her own agony..that was applausible!Clap I am so glad that they didnt turn her into a vamp. 
it will be great to see her as a friend to ASR and kushi...both need a friend badly. 
I was very impressed by the way la handled herself after the truth came out. No drama..overt reactions...my heart went out to her.
The same canot be said about Anjali...who is not at all ready to come out of her delusions. I felt sad for Anjali today...her devotion to hubby totally undeserving. Unlike La when Anjali faces the truth she will be devastated. Kushi could sense that...her caring sacrificial nature was upfront today...but no logics for her promise to Anjali...I will promise that nothing happens to your marriage. From her side she may hide the truth but what happens if the creep goes behind another girl. This shows that kushi is still very naive and doesnt understand the complexity of human behaviour.  As Monsi said why didnot kushi tell Anjali that her engagement broke as that guy was  a fraud ..he was married..this point will go so much against kushi and now she will hide her broken engagement from Arnav also which will lead to more misunderstandings!Ouch
CVs are just dragging the story line by hiding the two broken engagements...or do they want a huge hungama on the engagement day?

Edited by Zuzana - 14 December 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSaa123.80-Sush-sbk2

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Really good take. I was thinking the same things, but you are so much more eloquent that I am! I also was thinking that Khushi's reason for telling Anjali to not tell anyone that her engagement was broken is because she didn't want anyone to get upset unnecessarily.

-Sush-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
sush, posting to bookmark this page ... pages are flying today! Agree with you on many counts ... I'll be back to add my thoughts as soon as I can! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-sbk2

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

I happened to catch the episode early today, so here I am with my daily take on todays episode...
Today was all about facing up the truth for some and prferring to be delluisional for others...

First of, all a big THANKS to ths CVs for bringing Arnav's character back to be some one who is appealing to me...The moment he realized that he was not being faithful to La, he fessed up...He owned up to his actions, his mistakes, recognized that this relationship was not going anywhere and made a rational decision...as painful as it was for La...he broke it too her...that he is not in love with her...he can not go through with the engagement.Thumbs Up

La, realized even before he said it that this was coming...Although she tried to avoid the pain of hearing that some one who you are in love with and some one who you aregoing to get engaed to...is aboutto break up with you...She understood. She acknowledged...Not only she did that...she went beyond...She thought about the effect it will have on his family...that Nani will not go through Akash's engagementif Arnav was not getting married...and she pleadd with Arnie to not do it right now...Even though it will be painful for her... HATS OFF TO LA today...HugKhushi has indeed transformed her completely...or the well meaning La that has always been there got an opportunity to come out...Do something for the family...who was no longer going to be hers...

Anajli on the other hand ...unknowingly preferred to be dellusional...about her husband...She says...she is nothing without him...Why such a low self esteem Anj? You are an educated, good looking, well to do woman with a strong family support behind you...You don't need a low life to make you worth anything... Why do women think this way? This upsets me...Disapprove

Khushi, who isnot a dellusional woman, and can think rationally..was overpowered by her belief in seeing signs...in proetcting other peoples feelings...She gave in to the symbolism...She vowed to protect Anj's marriage...AGHGH...Khushi..this is your weakness that will come back to bite you...This will be your cross to bear...Shocked

Like La, Khushi also pleaded with Anj to not break the news of her broken engagement to any one else...To let payash engagement happen... I would say...her reason was less strong than La'a...Nani will not stop Payash's engagement because Khushi's broke...but may be she is thinking about the questions itwill lead to...and it will then be difficult for her to hide the reason...just may be there is some sign of logic..Ermm

Overall...this was as well done as it could be...All that is resolved is a clear conscious for Arhi to court each other...Well...I will take that for starters...So I am happy with the movement in the story to this point...

A 9/10 episode.

Your comments/feed-back are welcome as always...Big smile

I agree. It was a great episode - a turning point. May be they could have combined a few episodes and made it a Maha episode.

I think why Khushi asked Anjali not to tell Nani was because Khushi may have thought herself not to be strong enough to tell Nani lies about why her engagement broke off .. which means that she will have to let the Raizadas know about Shyam, leading to Anjali breaking down and in such a situation PayAsh engagement would not happen

-Sush-

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana-Sush-

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
loved ur take on epi.liked the epi,the progress.la-asr scene was really good.kudos to sana nd barun
TW...

-Sush-

Go to top