Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you all for your replies!! Loved reading every single one of them (Diya still waiting for yours๐Ÿ˜‰)

Like @nb said...
coming to shaymu i think he wll rest for a while i won't do anything fo rhim it will be like tere bhi chup meri bhi chup and kissa khatam and i think that will be correct time for khushi telling the truth to arnav because shyamu will be resting and smirking somehwere while arhi will be making plans to bajo his band ๐Ÿ˜only if cv's think this way
May be Shyamu will rest for a while...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Am late today, so will make it brief! Agree with almost everything you said ... Am glad Arnav took the plunge finally ... interestingly his flashbacks were only about his not being in love with La ... the breakup was only about La, not about why he went so far down the road with her if indeed he never felt for her ... deliberately leaving Khushi out of the equation? Or Arnav still wearing blinkers?

La saw it coming ... she was prepared ... and so was able to react with dignity and grace ... I really wonder that she was prepared to close her eyes and go ahead with a lifetime commitment even when she knew things were not right ... so that made me feel less sympathy for her than I should have ๐Ÿ˜› But her reason for holding on to the announcement just for Payash's sake was very justified, as she knew Mami ... kudos to her for thinking of that ... and I agree that Khushi is responsible ... she has made that better La emerge.

Anjali - delusional doesn't begin to describe her ... getting upset and calling to check hubby is ok, is fine ... but vrat and pooja??? Because the mangalsutra broke??? height of blind faith and ritualism! ๐Ÿคข
Khushi deciding not to tell her ... understandable ... Deciding to protect her marriage??? Not understandable, and not justified ... and i agree , it will come back to bite her big time!

Khushi hiding the news of her broken engagement - somewhat understandable ... it might lead to awkward questions, which she's not prepared ... and she saw Arnav's reaction about her fiance ... I think that was the other factor.

But the stage is set for the next misunderstanding for sure ... but before that, and much more important ... like you said Arnav and Khushi are free, single and ready to mingle ... some Arhi romance please!!!

Sorry, Sush, been out the whole day ... mera comment thoda aadha adhoora hai! But loved your post as always!
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
sush me very late for yesterdays epi comments , will comment on your today's epi
๐Ÿ˜ณ