Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective:Path clear to court w clear conscious!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I happened to catch the episode early today, so here I am with my daily take on todays episode...
Today was all about facing up the truth for some and prferring to be delluisional for others...

First of, all a big THANKS to ths CVs for bringing Arnav's character back to be some one who is appealing to me...The moment he realized that he was not being faithful to La, he fessed up...He owned up to his actions, his mistakes, recognized that this relationship was not going anywhere and made a rational decision...as painful as it was for La...he broke it too her...that he is not in love with her...he can not go through with the engagement.👍🏼

La, realized even before he said it that this was coming...Although she tried to avoid the pain of hearing that some one who you are in love with and some one who you aregoing to get engaed to...is aboutto break up with you...She understood. She acknowledged...Not only she did that...she went beyond...She thought about the effect it will have on his family...that Nani will not go through Akash's engagementif Arnav was not getting married...and she pleadd with Arnie to not do it right now...Even though it will be painful for her... HATS OFF TO LA today...🤗Khushi has indeed transformed her completely...or the well meaning La that has always been there got an opportunity to come out...Do something for the family...who was no longer going to be hers...

Anajli on the other hand ...unknowingly preferred to be delusional...about her husband...She says...she is nothing without him...Why such a low self esteem Anj? You are an educated, good looking, well to do woman with a strong family support behind you...You don't need a low life to make you worth anything... Why do women think this way? This upsets me...😒

Khushi, who is not a delusional woman, and can think rationally..was over powered by her belief in seeing signs...in proetcting other peoples feelings...She gave in to the symbolism...She vowed to protect Anj's marriage...AGHGH...Khushi..this is your weakness that will come back to bite you...This will be your cross to bear...😲

Like La, Khushi also pleaded with Anj to not break the news of her broken engagement to any one else...To let payash engagement happen... I would say...her reason was less strong than La'a...Nani will not stop Payash's engagement because Khushi's broke...but may be she is thinking about the questions itwill lead to...and it will then be difficult for her to hide the reason...just may be there is some sign of logic..🤔

Overall...this was as well done as it could be...All that is resolved is a clear conscious for Arhi to court each other...Well...I will take that for starters...So I am happy with the movement in the story to this point...

A 9/10 episode.

Your comments/feed-back are welcome as always...😃

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sush,  🤗

Just finished watching the epi...while everyone acted very very well today, I am disappointed at the ending scenes! Why did Khushi ask Anji to hide the fact that her engagement is broken?😕
And while I respect La's opinion about not upsetting the family members with their news, what's the point in prolonging the heartbreak? 
All this time we were wondering why ASR doesn't come clean with La and now when he did, she's asking him to lie to his family members, this time purposely...
And till when is this farce going to continue?

I think this is all to create more misunderstandings, more problems and to stretch the story 😕

I loved La-ASR scenes, and I think today I can finally say this with firm sincerity - I love ASR!! (at least till he's back in his Rakshas mode again..)
La proved that she truly loves ASR and also has respect and affection for his family.

I just hope things are what they seem - La should remain positive - the creatives should not twist her character into a negative one.

Loved your post, totally agree with your rating. 👍🏼

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cannot help get this feeling that Lavanya kind of emphasized in the end that they will not reveal their break up to the family. What is your take on that? It seemed that she really wanted it badly and there is a tiny doubt in my mind that she used the family as an excuse. She is not really ready to leave RM and ASR? Your thoughts?
Sush,
  One thing which is bugging me is Arnav has never realized what is the feeling of Love.He himself says that. And why now the realization that he cannot be with LA anymore as he has no feelings for her. And did you notice one thing he saw Khushi and thought for a few seconds. Might OK important thing first,let me break up and than come back and deal with you sort of look.
  Some times its so hard to understand what these characters are .. Classic example was ASR all emotional for LA today.That means he has feelings. He has opened that chamber in his heart. His mind has stopped overpowering his heart now!!!
  Help me Sush...Pulzzz
gilgamesh thumbnail
Yeah...I, too, was not pleased at all with KKG's vow to protect Anjali's marriage...😡 ... I mean, come on, some things are simply not worth protecting and she has enough on her plate to take care of ...it's time to move on... but I guess nobody wants to upset the happiness that is to be.

Glad they are closing La's chapter with dignity...

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey sush...

i didn't like ASR-La hiding their engagement called-off thing from the family...m not so sure as to what LA is thinking, right now...maybe she is just clinging to the fact that ASR cannot go against Anjali and on the D-day, she will convince him otherwise the raizada's will loose face in the society...

i know ASR can break the engagement even on the d-day...and blast off LA in front of everyone...but can Arnav do that...i doubt it...

and Khushi...what is she doing...she looked as if she is sad that her engagement broke...she shud ve been happy and shud tell anjali that she broke it off herself...but she didn't...this can go against her, in the future...
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bidz...I believe Lavanya when she said she is doing it for making sure that Payash' engagement is not called off...I don't think this is for a selfish reason...Infact, th easier thing for her is to run out now and no care about the Rs and hold Arnie responsible...But she is being very gracious about it...

She will remian, Arniew friend ...but she knows their relationship is not the one where he is in love with her...very graceful break-up!!

Sandhya...If ASR did not show as much consideration for La as he did today, I would have been upset...He owes it to her...But it was not a romantic feeling kind of consideration..it was a feeling of guilt for having wronged her and a genuinely feeling bad for it...Any decent human being should feel that...

About him pausing to look at Khushi...yes, that was there but I am glad he did not pause for more than a moment and went to talk to La, which is what he should have done...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i was all teary eyed today - and this time it was not Arhi but LA!!!!!!
i thought the breakup scene was done very very sensitively... ASR his guilt so obvious on his face... and LA actually Sana did a fantastic job... her turmoil, her angst, her reluctance to give up ASR but very aware that it is all over and she can no longer have him... it was all there!!
and then the hug... it was required... just how it would be when you break up with someone who you don't want to let go... for the first time my heart went out to La... not to Khushi and not to ASR as they will finally have each other... but La? i wish there is someone for her... because i do not want her to get an inch of negativity in her... no vamp role for her...

and finally as you say... the path is clear for ARHI... except they have not yet seen the path 😕
DiamondLife thumbnail
Anajli on the other hand ...unknowingly preferred to be dellusional...about her husband...She says...she is nothing without him...Why such a low self esteem Anj? You are an educated, good looking, well to do woman with a strong family support behind you...You don't need a low life to make you worth anything... Why do women think this way? This upsets me...😒

AGree..I just mentioned this hope in other thread that...
If khsuhi is confronting Arnav about Shyam's truth because she saw Anjali is very weak and blind...but knowing khushi ...Khushi will feel relieved if she will tell to some Raizada about the fact. I am thinking she will go to arnav with this truth. Arnav will not be harsh on her..he will understand khushi and the consequences of anjali on it. They may team up..and looking Khushi's confidence and support Arnav will be prepared. Khushi may make Anjali lttle strong giving some doses of reaching out of home things...Like joining ofice, knowing things etc..Khushi did an impossible thing with both Arnav and Lavanya...brought them connected to family since both were leaving them. Made both caring and loving to others. respecting others..considering things as family.

I have no doubt if CVvs turn the storyupsode down because of TRPs...ArHI may team up for shyam's revealation and support Anjali.

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great point on arnav sush!
i especially like the scene they had on flashback.. arnav thinking of the day when he told her she doesn't matter to him.. whoever the FB department was... kudos! so, he did it ah! i expected it to go on for an epi, but that was quick! and he does let the truth hit her hard; be it painful.. like the part where all la said was actually meant for ASR's feelings for KKG too..
rest ALL spot on! (: