Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

if there can be for them...then y not geet... (Page 5)

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
yaar even i was cryinggg like heckkk

and u know 16th is my bro"s birthday too wat to dooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zahra15-

MissPurpleFreak IF-Dazzler
MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I know how you feel Zahra... I was gonna cry aswell
Especially when they showed the flashbacks... so many memories
But we have to keep fighting... stay postive and we will get season 2
Don't worry I'll make sure you have super rocking birthday 2moz... can't have my sweet sis upset

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

DMG, KMH as well choti bahu have had season 2 among many others maybe that i dunno...then why not GHSP...

this last episode was too much for me to handle...am like literally crying...never thought i would have ever been like this..."mourning"...for a serial...but then GHSP is something different...

right now am really feeling sad and depressed...and i cannot help but to hate this feeling...even now am hoping for a season 2 with the same cast and crew and am keeping my fingers crossed...i just hope our wish will be granted...

and then why couldnt have they continued GHSP on sd OR LIFE OK...Whatever it might be...i really wish that LIFE ok is a super duper big flop...i mean GHSP has had to come to an end because of it...i feel sad for us GHSP fans as well as PKYEK fans though i dont watch that serial...

and the worst is that tomorrow is my birthday...CryCryCry...i bet this gonna be the worst ever...

hey zahra... plz dn't say tht ur b'dy will be worst... infact u'll be seeing gurti's dance at 8:30 pm 2mrw... its like a epi... doesn't it... nd i m too crying bitterly since evening but... plz cry 2mrw... i wish for u for a very happy year ahead... nd maaneet will be still alive in our hearts forever...
kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hate SO or Life ok what ever it is called,man why the hell did they end the best show ever,damn them geet an gurti gave us everything we could have. we fans used to laugh,cry,love,hate,feel everything with gurti they were an always will be the best jodi ever please guyz we need to fight to see gurti back on our screens ASAP i cant wait any longer missin them all ready
unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i didnt thought dat i will cry after watching today's episode but knowing da fact dat it was da last episode i cudnt help but cry Cry

but our fight for ghsp 2 will continue Halla Bol  Smile
and happy birthday zahra :) 
maneet-crazie Groupbie
maneet-crazie
maneet-crazie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
happy birthday sweety...luk if we jus sit bak and cry and jus hope 4 season 2 den dat wuldnt help...we need 2 fite and when i mean fite i mean flood dose foolz with fone kallz and mail requesting 4 season 2...ppl have alrdy given up hope and strtd leaving da forum...ppl on fb have strtd sayin GC lukz gud with sanya...whatz dis???GC onli luks gud with DD...both combine makes gurti...we have 2 fite...i kalld star one and they sed derz a surprise 4 us geet fanz..i jus hope itz not da repeat telecast of geet...we wnt season 2..we can watch da repeating on da net...sum are saying itz going 2 b a performance by gurti...what da hell is dis???
luk guyz we need da help of media...attack sbs/sbb/TT and request dem 2 show segments and article on geet ..saying fanz demanding 4 season 2 bcuz neither is gurti awre of what us fanz are doin 2 get dem bak 2geda...halla bol...attack all sbs/sbbTT sites...and attack star one offices 2...inshallah we would get season 2 with gurti as leadz...ameen
long live gurti/maaneet
TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
i can't stop myself from crying that my baby has come to an end
and every time i log onto GF i can't help myself but cry even moree !
i want a season 2 SOOO bad !

Go to top