Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

if there can be for them...then y not geet... (Page 3)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetluver

yaa i know how ya feeling zahraCry... i feel really depressed too... i should be looking forward to friday as it is my birthday but instead i really am hoping for it not to come so soon Unhappy

Lets all keep our fingers crossed and hope for a  season 2... who knows our wish may come true... lets stay positive Thumbs Up

i know AT...both of us gonna have a birthday which we didnt really expect...i hate this...me too keeping fingers crossed for season 2...i hope there will one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavBarunLover

ArnavBarunLover Goldie
ArnavBarunLover
ArnavBarunLover

Joined: 08 February 2011
Posts: 1672

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by maaneetluver

yaa i know how ya feeling zahraCry... i feel really depressed too... i should be looking forward to friday as it is my birthday but instead i really am hoping for it not to come so soon Unhappy

Lets all keep our fingers crossed and hope for a  season 2... who knows our wish may come true... lets stay positive Thumbs Up

i know AT...both of us gonna have a birthday which we didnt really expect...i hate this...me too keeping fingers crossed for season 2...i hope there will one...
ishallah we will see them again very soon
yaar i was looking forward to my Birthday so much aur ab toh mood hi nahin manane ko it doesnt seem right anymoreOuch
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetluver

Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by maaneetluver

yaa i know how ya feeling zahraCry... i feel really depressed too... i should be looking forward to friday as it is my birthday but instead i really am hoping for it not to come so soon Unhappy

Lets all keep our fingers crossed and hope for a  season 2... who knows our wish may come true... lets stay positive Thumbs Up

i know AT...both of us gonna have a birthday which we didnt really expect...i hate this...me too keeping fingers crossed for season 2...i hope there will one...
ishallah we will see them again very soon
yaar i was looking forward to my Birthday so much aur ab toh mood hi nahin manane ko it doesnt seem right anymoreOuch

ameen...same with me darling...am really not into the mood...tLIFE ok is bullshit...hate it...
x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Joined: 11 February 2011
Posts: 26615

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
the fight has drowned me, i 'll never give up though because some dreams do come true
My heart isnt ready to let go of GHSP
But mind is saying its time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavBarunLover-Zahra15-

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_giggles

the fight has drowned me, i 'll never give up though because some dreams do come true
My heart isnt ready to let go of GHSP
But mind is saying its time

same here dear...there is a fight between the heart and the mind...though am still keeping hopes high for season 2...
malikah05 Newbie
malikah05
malikah05

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 47

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
of course there shuld b season 2...bcz of my pat0l...n i'm gonna mke sure tht my cutie pie hve the besstttesssttt  BD of her life 2mrw...n pry zt thre iz a season2 of GHSP SPECIALLY 4my swhhhwwwiiittt pat0l...who iz go'in to celebrate hr BD 2mrw...n life ok will b a super flop bcz my patol zahra says it will be...love u patsss...<3...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zahra15-

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malikah05

of course there shuld b season 2...bcz of my pat0l...n i'm gonna mke sure tht my cutie pie hve the besstttesssttt  BD of her life 2mrw...n pry zt thre iz a season2 of GHSP SPECIALLY 4my swhhhwwwiiittt pat0l...who iz go'in to celebrate hr BD 2mrw...n life ok will b a super flop bcz my patol zahra says it will be...love u patsss...<3...

eutaaa patsss...tmmm for chewie...u r the best darling...me too praying for the same...lets hope for it now...toute fsn kn nu dir 1 zafr la...ladn mem sa...hehe...right patsss????????
Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 10338

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
we have to fight for our maaneet. need to keep fighting to get GHSP2...i know today is a bad day and all are feeling lost and sad...but remember we all share same thing and that is love for maaneet...for that love, we need to gather strength and fight...Like Maan says to geet "yeh ladai tumhari akeli ki hai geet, aur faisla tumhe hi karna hoga, par haan geet jab hi tumhe meri jaroorat padegi, toh main humesha tumhare saath hi kada rahonga".
 
Our maaneet are with us. lets gather the strength... lets fight...don't give up...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuforever2009-Zahra15-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
News about Geet ending from Geet page

2 3

Author: krndr   Replies: 22   Views: 6351

krndr 22 6351 17 December 2011 at 6:42am by kupkakes
geet admin msg geet ending mid of december

Author: richu26   Replies: 0   Views: 1475

richu26 0 1475 05 December 2011 at 12:11pm by richu26
geet FB corner:gc back n geet meets vikram[58]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: patakha-guddi   Replies: 370   Views: 74104

patakha-guddi 370 74104 02 December 2011 at 3:09am by riyaan01
Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini

2 3 4

Author: dewdropred   Replies: 24   Views: 8290

dewdropred 24 8290 14 October 2011 at 9:27am by afrz
GEET GEET ALWAYS GEET

Author: ..VeenaGcian..   Replies: 2   Views: 3077

..VeenaGcian.. 2 3077 29 November 2010 at 5:43am by millii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index