Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malikah05 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
of course there shuld b season 2...bcz of my pat0l...n i'm gonna mke sure tht my cutie pie hve the besstttesssttt  BD of her life 2mrw...n pry zt thre iz a season2 of GHSP SPECIALLY 4my swhhhwwwiiittt pat0l...who iz go'in to celebrate hr BD 2mrw...n life ok will b a super flop bcz my patol zahra says it will be...love u patsss...<3...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: malikah05

of course there shuld b season 2...bcz of my pat0l...n i'm gonna mke sure tht my cutie pie hve the besstttesssttt  BD of her life 2mrw...n pry zt thre iz a season2 of GHSP SPECIALLY 4my swhhhwwwiiittt pat0l...who iz go'in to celebrate hr BD 2mrw...n life ok will b a super flop bcz my patol zahra says it will be...love u patsss...<3...

eutaaa patsss...tmmm for chewie...u r the best darling...me too praying for the same...lets hope for it now...toute fsn kn nu dir 1 zafr la...ladn mem sa...hehe...right patsss????????
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
we have to fight for our maaneet. need to keep fighting to get GHSP2...i know today is a bad day and all are feeling lost and sad...but remember we all share same thing and that is love for maaneet...for that love, we need to gather strength and fight...Like Maan says to geet "yeh ladai tumhari akeli ki hai geet, aur faisla tumhe hi karna hoga, par haan geet jab hi tumhe meri jaroorat padegi, toh main humesha tumhare saath hi kada rahonga".

Our maaneet are with us. lets gather the strength... lets fight...don't give up...😊
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously man...for the first time...I lovd a serial this much...& even lost it this early😭
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No words to express my feelings but I echo all ur feelings...

I too am sad that now there will be no more daily dose of Maneet on TV...

Am totally at a loss for words so don't even know what to say ... 
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

we have to fight for our maaneet. need to keep fighting to get GHSP2...i know today is a bad day and all are feeling lost and sad...but remember we all share same thing and that is love for maaneet...for that love, we need to gather strength and fight...Like Maan says to geet "yeh ladai tumhari akeli ki hai geet, aur faisla tumhe hi karna hoga, par haan geet jab hi tumhe meri jaroorat padegi, toh main humesha tumhare saath hi kada rahonga".

Our maaneet are with us. lets gather the strength... lets fight...don't give up...😊

so right...👏this is the one thing common in all of us...of love for maaneet...ghsp and all related to the show...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

Seriously man...for the first time...I lovd a serial this much...& even lost it this early😭

same with me...i actually strted watching geet because i had accidentally come across one episode of dmg during kau times where i happened to see DD...from then on i went on wiki to know about the shows she has been doing n then i came to know about geet...n i had actually strted watching it during that outhouse scene where they fight for ht eroom n all...and from then on i have been like completely hooked on to the show...especially the leads...but then now...😭
malikah05 thumbnail
b bien sure...nu ti 2jur right nu...ness pa bb...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Originally posted by: malikah05

b bien sure...nu ti 2jur right nu...ness pa bb...

definitely sweetheart...my pats is always right...kome dab...
i second u...😭...
all r passing from d same phase...
n just asking WHY-WHY-WHY...😭😭