--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

BBGC 14 Dec Written update

Show started:

Jai to sarika: Now we have to prove that Water of the college is "kharab"..

Sarika: Now, FAI can help us….They can test water ..

Tabhi, Komal's husband came to meet komal and saw jarika in the outhouse..

Komal's husband: You are in outhouse??

Jai: Yeah..We are..We come here secretly ..hehe…

Komal's husband: hehe…okay do you know about ghanshyam chachu…

Jai: What??

Komal's husband: They are selling their two shops..

Jai: Yeha..we know..

Komal's husband: If he needs money then why did he not tell me?? Why jai?? Why did you not tell me? I came to meet Ghanshyam chachu..I want to talk about these things..I wanna help him..

Jai: No, don't go…They won't like it…If you wanna help him , think any plan..I have an idea…I'll buy his shop..!! Sarika,  I have to take loan….!! And I will…

Komal's husband: Why are you saying like this?? I am also a part of your family..I'll give you money…infact, I'll buy your shop through a person and when everything will be alright, I'll return your shop..!!

And Komal's husband talks to a person,,,that person goes besides ghanshyam and asks for shop…and That person buys ghanshyam's shop in 1 carore…

!!...And jai- Komal's husband's plan succesfull..!!

Ghanshyam goes Lawyer's office and gives him 1 carore…

Lawyer: Don't worry ghanshyam ji..Go home and do realx….I'll send this money to SP, and in 48 hours, your son will be out from the jail…!!

(…Ghanshyam leaves place..)

Lawyer's friend syas to Lawyer: How can you send this money to SP..SP has been transferred …Now, We have a new SP..

Lawyer syas to his friend: Ghanshyam is Gold hen…lol…Now, I'll say to him, Old SP has gone..Now, we have a new SP…And I have to send money to SP…You have to give me more money..!!And I am sure He will sell his one more shop..hehe…!!!

Sarika To FAI: Please test our college's water…

Officer: And You have to register your complaint…And It's not so easy…You have to prepared..Are you registering??

Sarika thinks: For All students of college and chandan bhai , I have to do it….and she says: Yeah I am Ready….!!

Sarika goes college…

Tripathi gives her an assignment "Complications in pregnancy "..

Sarika: But sir, It's out of syllabus..and …!!

Tripathi: It has been taught when you were on holiday…and You are extra brilliant student..I am sure you can cover it…

Peon comes in the class room and says to tripathi sir: Princi ne aapko bulaya hai…FAI waale aaye hain..!!

FAI Officer says to princi: I have to test water of your college…(..Some students,tripathi,Princi and sarika was there…)

Princi: nd for what??

Officer: We have complaint against your college's water..

Princi: Who registered??

Officer: Mrs Sarika Poddar..May I go now for testing??

Princi: Yeah…

Princi to sarika: I'll take immediate action against you if water is not kaharb..

Sarika tries to explain but tripathi did'nt explain her..

Officer came after some moments and said: We have tested Water…And Water of this college is not " kharab.."..Sorry for disturbing you Princi..!!

Princi to sarika: Why sarika?? What you want???

Tripathi: I said to you sir that Sarika is not good girl..Sarika should be rusticate …but you did'nt listen to me..

And in Princi says sarika: Its your last mistake sarika..Next time I won't tolerate …!!

(..nd princi leaves place..)

Tripathi: Now, I have to call in poddar house..unhe bhi to pata chale about you sarika..!!

Sarika: No..please don't do that…!! I am sorry..please forgive me…Please…!! I am sorry sir..

Tripathi: You have to be…!! You have to say "sorry" infront of whole class..!!

Show ended..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As I noted in the promo thread on this, I'm guessing that Tripathy bribed the peon to give the water a clean chit.

Why is Sarika scared?  Already, she & Jai are out of the house, and Jai is w/ her every step of the way.  So even if they do tell the Poddars, what more can they do?  If anything, the Poddars, who don't care about Sarika's education, would be happy that she tried to get the school water tested, since they are more concerned about Chandan rather than whether the school is clear or not.  So Sarika should have told Tripathy that as far as her family goes, do his worst.

Glad Komal's hubby is playing a role here, and is friendly to Jarika.  If Maasa tells him not to talk to them, he should simply tell her to go shove it!
india73 thumbnail
cool update..thanks a lot..
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks fr the update ...
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail