myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so today geet ended havent seen the epi on tv hope  there is repeat but whatever i hav seen i am not satisfied   not because i love this show a lot n dont want it to end coz the most important journey of geet is been cut short . geet changed into another person coz of its baby a simple girl who use to do whatever is asked by her family but she changed she revolted she fought for her baby n that courage was provided by maan . when she lost her baby one of the best scene shot in indian television when she shareher pain with her husband maan it was so painful . so motherhood had been one of the most important phase of geets life   when geet became pregnent again in ghsp with maan's child  it was a important phase of her journey which was cut short atleast a week should hav been given if not a  week 1 hr special could hav been given thats why i am very dissapionted the end should be like this only but we missed that journey . sorry for mistakes as i am crying i am not able to read what i am writing at laSt LIFE OK BECOMES BIG F LOP IF IT DOESNT HAV GURTI
Edited by myramabin - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
mujhe maneet chaiyeee