Swaron...& the tears keep rolling... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i hope the scene shown in the precap is longer than 4 mins and Swayam doesnt cancel their dance :(
Btw wat is this Shivam track?? :SEdited by SanaR1108 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SanaR1108

Superb dialogues!!! I love the new, changed Swayam☺️😃
and still disappointed, SwaRon werent shown at all in Part 2, they could have atleast shown Sharon brooding😔

They SHOULD have 😡
ITNA toh banta hi hai I mean if they left that for kal ka episode that wud be sooo breakin the continuity .. and agar if they DONT show a disturbed Sharon after this .. that wud be like the ultimate W*F
Originally posted by SwaRon911

rafi dii aap kabhi galat ho sakte ho kya...!!! Unko dikhana chahiye yaar sharon all disturbed.. Thinking about swayam... Toh hi to love story aur love realization ka maza aata hai...!!!
axwwe the swaron scene was super as always but phir bhi not satisfied with d length of d scene
I cried d moment Swayam started speakin😭...all d lines he said was heartbreakin🥺...i dunno hw he acts so strong n proper infront of Sharon when u can clearly c d hurt she has given him...all d lines were sad but for sum reason d line tat hit me d most was JUS LIKE BEFORE...i guess when he said tat i jus remembered  d old Majnu Swayam...Damn,i miss tat Swayam so much...i mean i luv tis attitude wala Swayam...but i oni c his hearbreak when he shows his attitude...atleast d old Swayam was inluv n happy...dunno when v'll get tat bac...n as usual,Tannu n Sneha performed d scene perfectly...damn man,writin tis made me cry again!!!😔
Dont knoe .. Actually what i feels for them .. They made me like a stone .. Still i am dumbstruck by those lines that they said .. The whole part they were in in cycle i was smiling .. Suddenly the change over .. Dialogue delivery , postures ,actions , Expressions .. AwwFul!!!!
They re simply superb.. Really proud to be their fan ...SWARON<3<3
Oh Joyee...!!!!Much needed post!!!

Indeed it was heartbreaking..

When i saw SwaRon at a distance..coming on the same cycle..indeed,the scene was beautiful.I can never help admiring how beautifully she fits into his arms..how beautiful he has he hands as a protective shield over her...and her painfully he moves his fingers away from her touch,HER touch,which is,for him,the most beautiful,.

Sharon dialogue..."Tum badal gaye ho Swayam,you've changed."

That pretty much summed up everything.Their pain,hurt,resentment,frustration...and the fact that Sharon had already been in love with the old Swayam.

Sgh..it was heart-wrenching.
Originally posted by Anze_swaron

Dont knoe .. Actually what i feels for them .. They made me like a stone .. Still i am dumbstruck by those lines that they said .. The whole part they were in in cycle i was smiling .. Suddenly the change over .. Dialogue delivery , postures ,actions , Expressions .. AwwFul!!!!
They re simply superb.. Really proud to be their fan ...SWARON<3<3

YEAH...we all r...
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Oh Joyee...!!!!Much needed post!!!

Indeed it was heartbreaking..

When i saw SwaRon at a distance..coming on the same cycle..indeed,the scene was beautiful.I can never help admiring how beautifully she fits into his arms..how beautiful he has he hands as a protective shield over her...and her painfully he moves his fingers away from her touch,HER touch,which is,for him,the most beautiful,.

Sharon dialogue..."Tum badal gaye ho Swayam,you've changed."

That pretty much summed up everything.Their pain,hurt,resentment,frustration...and the fact that Sharon had already been in love with the old Swayam.

Sgh..it was heart-wrenching.

I wonder who is responsible for the casting of Swayam and Sharon ?? EFFIN GENIUS to have spotted that sorta compatibility !! 👏  She / He REALLY knows his / her job !! 👏
Originally posted by SwaRon911

I wonder who is responsible for the casting of Swayam and Sharon ?? EFFIN GENIUS to have spotted that sorta compatibility !! 👏  She / He REALLY knows his / her job !! 👏

OH YEAH MAN...TOTALLY...DA CASTING DIRECTORS OF CINEVISTAAS NEED A BIG APPLAUSE TO HAVE FORESEEN SUCH AN AMAZING ON-SCREEN PAIR IN THE MAKING...