Swaron...& the tears keep rolling...

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So who all shed  tears after seeing today's swaron scene??????? nd who else was left dumbstruck???????😭😭😭
 Mature swayam's heartrending dialogues...sharon's confused state of mind nd heart which still wants swayam around her all the tym...but the ego blocks the love in between sumwhr...how beautifully the change in swayam's nature was portrayed wid da little flashback...last but not the least again brilliant portrayal of da swaronian essence by shantanu-sneha....don't dey surprise us lk with their performance in each nd evry scene...
So tell us d3 lovers...which was the dialogue wch HIT u all the hardest??????

Sharon ---> "Swayam, tum badal gaye ho ... U've changed"
Swayam ---> "Yeah ... I have changed ... but for the better"
Swayam ---> "Kuch cheezein ab bhi nahin badli , jaise mai aur mera cycle , aur beech rastein mein kharab huyi , tumhari gaadi ... bass fark sirf itna hai ke ab mai tumhara pet nahin raha , ke jab chaho haddi daal di .. aur jab chahaa fatkaar diya"...

P.S- Still disheartened with the length of da scene...mere 4 mins...😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
U know .. when SwaRon came dooor se .. on that cycle .. it was SOOO beautiful .. yet I knew It was like a distant dream ... a mirage .. I was like DAMN how many times have we visualised this ??? Humara chodo .. how many time wud SWAYAM have visualised this ..   and that bit .. sharon's hand on his hand ... and swayam haath hataa leta hai .. its just BROKE my heart knowing HOW MUCH Swayam wanted to .. HOW much he wanted for her to want it too  .. but he had to take his hand away cuz now he is convinced Sharon doesnt feel anything for him toh keeepin a respectful distance from the gurl like he promised he wud  .. and udhar Sharon .. gettin rebuffed EVERYTIME she tries to .. wait waht IS she tryin to do ?!  

Ahhh .. today .. I cried TWICE .. the first , HAPPY tears when... cycle pe dono aa rahe thei .. it was just SOOO ... perfect  .. and doosri baar, SAD walay tears .. when Swayam tells her "Kuch cheezein aaj bhi nahin badli .. " and that flashback .. SIGH these two ... 🥺
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb dialogues!!! I love the new, changed Swayam☺️😃
and still disappointed, SwaRon werent shown at all in Part 2, they could have atleast shown Sharon brooding😔
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i literally cried in today's epi... Both the dialogue's were awesum...!!! And i know i shud be happie ki atleast we got some SwaRon scene but i m not happie becuz it was all heart breaking...!!! Par koi nai now its time for sharon to realize her love...!!! And joyee dii i luv u for making this topic...!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaR1108

Superb dialogues!!! I love the new, changed Swayam☺️😃
and still disappointed, SwaRon werent shown at all in Part 2, they could have atleast shown Sharon brooding😔

i know...cv's can neva see a cmplt smile on da faces of swaron fans...imagine just a 4 min scene...😡😡😡...nd da rest...wateva...😡
😡
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
m happie actually ki jb swayam ne rudely baat ki sharon felt sad...meaning luv signs..
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SWAYAM have changed!!!!  but for gud...

heartbreaking💔 dailogzz...

abh toh sharon can also feel the change... 

Edited by radzammy - 12 years ago
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1 word -------> Heartbroken 🥺
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i think they r not showing swaron probably coz of sneha's health...
coz no one can dance after malaria n jaundice ... eventually kuch rest to banta h but i salute them as they r showing some of their scenes
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblykaur

1 word -------> Heartbroken 🥺

so are we dear...