Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid being alone in the BB house!!! (Page 4)

Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikabasra

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

I am with you on this ONE .. I also am Not a sid Fan but i don't believe in groupism , bullyism.. ONLY Shonali - is telling sid and sky to stop fighting , while the rest are cornering SId ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras2angry-birdlippiKar_Nan

adieus50 Senior Member
adieus50
adieus50

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
*I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sweetdollparas2lippics-07.Sad.But.True.Kar_Nan

shabanajmi Groupbie
shabanajmi
shabanajmi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikabasra

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

true colours of sunny coming out...

syasyaparas2lippiKar_Nan

dumb-pom Senior Member
dumb-pom
dumb-pom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
That Sky should not win... I hope he gets kicked out in the last minute on his bony posterior! And the same for Sunny as well... she is a brainless Sky groupie who can only widen her eyes, look dumb and follow Sky's instructions...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sweetdollparas2angry-birdlippiKar_Nan

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i felt sad for sid tonite...but dis situation is created by himself.

1st he jst barked like pet dog of sky,supported him badly

thn warned by salman..but sky was da mastermind there

sid actually used by sky and it is sid's fault entirely tht he used thn thrown out by sky gang...

but somehow i felt bad for him...in sum places he is very right.
wat to do..its game sid!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06angry-birdcoolkratossha1.Sad.But.True.Kar_Nan

muneeba84 Groupbie
muneeba84
muneeba84

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
no seriously, after watching today's episode i really felt bad for him. Come on yaar the guy is trying his best to avoid fights but he's still cornered.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paras2lippics-07

paras2 Groupbie
paras2
paras2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Atleast we can assase the personality traits of Sky, Sid & Shonali in this game. Rest three Juhi , Amar & Sunny is just behind Sky and sailing through easily.So Sid is bad , Sky is worse and Amar , Juhi & Sunny are worst.
Shonali is good among them. I liked she come to stop their fight. Amar was sitting silent & Even no reacted when Sky bringing sid family in between their fight.
Sunny said jerk to Sid , can she tell us what wrong Sid had done with her. She is dumbest girl.

syasyaangry-birdlippics-07

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Sid deserves his loneliness in the house- The world has witnessed ur barks, tantrums and rage! if there is another man who can put u in ur place then sky has done some good by doing this. Sky always felt lot of love towards sid as a younger bro- Saw it in an uncensored video too when Sid was saying shit to Amar and sky said there are times when he just cant hate sid- BUT then what does sid do? ditch his brother? and run behind mahek cause he got yelled at? I mean PUHLEASE who does that?! if u see something went wrong then u would correct it but not break ties! Sid is truly a very very VERY troubled kid! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya85ForYourEyesOnly

Go to top