Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid being alone in the BB house!!! (Page 3)

bb5admirer Groupbie
bb5admirer
bb5admirer

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikabasra

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to..

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house?

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

Don't worry. U r nt alone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paras2angry-birdlippics-07monikabasraKar_Nan

monikabasra IF-Dazzler
monikabasra
monikabasra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bb5admirer

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house?

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

Don't worry. U r nt alone.

Thanks for telling me this.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras2lippi

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

There is difference. In past fights there were people who supported sky and there were people supported Mahek but in this Sid is wrong.  I can't believe he call himself youth icon. LoL 

No one can support him because he is wrong this time. No offense but he bark for no reason.

Pooja Mishra wasn't deserving to leave. She just pushed him but that cry baby complained about it. Whether in past Mahek pushed Mandy. 

Sky sister treated him like younger brother and sid promised her he won't fight with sky. 

Did you notice how sid's mother behave with Sky? Sky is in fault too but she can't act with him like that. As you said in house no one is sin. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06frhnjnCaissasha1monikabasra

monikabasra IF-Dazzler
monikabasra
monikabasra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

There is difference. In past fights there were people who supported sky and there were people supported Mahek but in this Sid is wrong.  I can't believe he call himself youth icon. LoL 

No one can support him because he is wrong this time. No offense but he bark for no reason.

Pooja Mishra wasn't deserving to leave. She just pushed him but that cry baby complained about it. Whether in past Mahek pushed Mandy. 

Sky sister treated him like younger brother and sid promised her he won't fight with sky. 

Did you notice how sid's mother behave with Sky? Sky is in fault too but she can't act with him like that. As you said in house no one is sin. 

Totally agree with you but my dear SKY did bring up SID's mom in the fights which happened before family memebrs came in the house... And its not the question of only SKY, I am talking about everyone in the house at present.. Be it SKY, Juhi, Amar or Sunny, and now a new additon, Andrew, well thatnks to Sunny for this...

Let him make opinions about the other people, dont put words in his mouth, like Sunny did.. Thats my point..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lippiEmAshcs-07

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by EmAsh

Totally agree with you but my dear SKY did bring up SID's mom in the fights which happened before family memebrs came in the house... And its not the question of only SKY, I am talking about everyone in the house at present.. Be it SKY, Juhi, Amar or Sunny, and now a new additon, Andrew, well thatnks to Sunny for this...

Let him make opinions about the other people, dont put words in his mouth, like Sunny did.. Thats my point..

I agree with your point. Honestly I don't like the way sid fight. It was stupid reason. He is not innocent. He is not guilty for his action ever. He thinks he can do what he wish to do. He wasn't good as a captain. He just save himself from getting nominate. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

coolkratos Senior Member
coolkratos
coolkratos

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Sid felt sleepy so he woke up Amar. So its between Amar and Sid but sky came in between and started off.

Its a team game. If one person cant do it then others have to pitch in for him. I am sure if Sky and Amar were friends with Sid they would have done it. Since thats not the case the issue went out of hand.

When Sky woke him he was in so much sleep that he asked who are u?? If the guy has sleeping problems why not give him the last shift??

I mean to say when sid woke up amar and they could have exchanged shifts. End of story.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sweetdollparas2lippiangry-birdcs-07Kar_Nan

shockwave Senior Member
shockwave
shockwave

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkratos

Sid felt sleepy so he woke up Amar. So its between Amar and Sid but sky came in between and started off.

Its a team game. If one person cant do it then others have to pitch in for him. I am sure if Sky and Amar were friends with Sid they would have done it. Since thats not the case the issue went out of hand.

When Sky woke him he was in so much sleep that he asked who are u?? If the guy has sleeping problems why not give him the last shift??

I mean to say when sid woke up amar and they could have exchanged shifts. End of story.

I think Sky intervened because Sid woke Amar up early by saying that even Sky did partial shift, which is what bothered Sky.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnsha1

coolkratos Senior Member
coolkratos
coolkratos

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockwave

Originally posted by coolkratos

I think Sky intervened because Sid woke Amar up early by saying that even Sky did partial shift, which is what bothered Sky.

I dont understand how these ppl keep track of time. Even today Amar was talking so well abt how he knows what time it was

Go to top