Sid being alone in the BB house!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Atleast we can assase the personality traits of Sky, Sid & Shonali in this game. Rest three Juhi , Amar & Sunny is just behind Sky and sailing through easily.So Sid is bad , Sky is worse and Amar , Juhi & Sunny are worst.
Shonali is good among them. I liked she come to stop their fight. Amar was sitting silent & Even no reacted when Sky bringing sid family in between their fight.
Sunny said jerk to Sid , can she tell us what wrong Sid had done with her. She is dumbest girl.
Sid deserves his loneliness in the house- The world has witnessed ur barks, tantrums and rage! if there is another man who can put u in ur place then sky has done some good by doing this. Sky always felt lot of love towards sid as a younger bro- Saw it in an uncensored video too when Sid was saying shit to Amar and sky said there are times when he just cant hate sid- BUT then what does sid do? ditch his brother? and run behind mahek cause he got yelled at? I mean PUHLEASE who does that?! if u see something went wrong then u would correct it but not break ties! Sid is truly a very very VERY troubled kid! 
Originally posted by monikabasra

totally agree with this.. But still I would say, SID, after getting only one warning, controlled himself.. But after repeated warnings, SKY is the same..

So that makes him a little bit a better person than SKY.. and as I said before, nobody is doodh-ka-dhula in the house, nobody has any rights to make a person all alone just because he is not following their footsteps...
  he is controlled??? a=what abt comments he made for amar::dont pee  and crap in pants" and sid talks always get muted because he use abusive word..sid is not changed only he changed his targets...sky didn;t abused ..sky only giving dose of sid mom sarcastic mom what she had given to sky
Originally posted by fire_gun

he is controlled??? a=what abt comments he made for amar::dont pee  and crap in pants" and sid talks always get muted because he use abusive word..sid is not changed only he changed his targets...sky didn;t abused ..sky only giving dose of sid mom sarcastic mom what she had given to sky

AND DESERVINGLY SO! sid the troubled kid is just so lost in the house PLEASE KICK HIM OUT! why does he act like a man when he still looks n sounds like a frigging 12 year old boy hitting puberty
Oh pleas he is not alone in the home. Actually its his choice he wanted to be king of the house wanted to rule it with his barking skills which he is doing now a days almost daily that barking skill of him is giving him some moksha because he is not doing any karma so...jaisa karega waisa phal payega..so he is getting what he has done in the house..Its all his fault...He i MAD DOG who is barking all the time yuckkk😡
i agree with u...nobody is doodh ka dhoola...n sid is not the worst guy..
Originally posted by manur

i agree with u...nobody is doodh ka dhoola...n sid is not the worst guy..

I would say Sky and Sid are the worst.  BB has lost it completely this season, kya baaki celebs mar gaye the jo in dono ke le aye.
Originally posted by monikabasra

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

he was in a gang , his own actions made him alone.. and he deserve it.. i liked the way amar taught him a lesson about how captain feels when he refuses to work... he behaved very badly with shraddha that time...now his turn to learn and sit alone..

hope he become a matured individual thru this experience.. 
Originally posted by dumb-pom

That Sky should not win... I hope he gets kicked out in the last minute on his bony posterior! And the same for Sunny as well... she is a brainless Sky groupie who can only widen her eyes, look dumb and follow Sky's instructions...

well said...i am not sure why audience loves Ms Sunny so much...being sweet sweet is just an act...can soo see through it :) :)
Edited by b.sweetdoll - 12 years ago
Originally posted by paras2

Atleast we can assase the personality traits of Sky, Sid & Shonali in this game. Rest three Juhi , Amar & Sunny is just behind Sky and sailing through easily.So Sid is bad , Sky is worse and Amar , Juhi & Sunny are worst.
Shonali is good among them. I liked she come to stop their fight. Amar was sitting silent & Even no reacted when Sky bringing sid family in between their fight.
Sunny said jerk to Sid , can she tell us what wrong Sid had done with her. She is dumbest girl.

I really really hate sunny...she's nitpicking on Sid for no rhyme n reason...wish someone can kick her out of the show...wat is her contribution to the show...she didn't give us any entertainment at all...she's in the show looking juz like puppet...maybe she think she's already a star in India as she had bagged a leading role in mahesh bhatt film...maybe she think she's the next KATRINA KAIF...that make her overconfident...juz wanna see how far she can go in this bollywood film industry...