Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TheJake

Same case was w/ PM.

Sid's fault is that he is very immature and should keep his mouth shut most of the time.

I dont agree with PM's case to be associated with this one..

PM was responsible for her own loneliness in the house, but here SID is at fault, but not fully.. SKY knows very well that SID's weakness is his mom, he instigates SID with that point only, which is brutal... And he reacts or overreactes, whatever you say...

I dont think SID is totally wrong..
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa476

i feel really bad fr sid, sky was provoking him agn, and if anything is said fr our parents even if they threw me out of their house, i wud be enraged

Exactly said. I would have wiped the smile out of the person who talks bad abt my parents. No one has any right to talk abt others parents.

Sky is perfectly wrong.
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What goes around comes around, not too long ago wasn't sky and sid ganging up on people? now its his turn and pretty soon it'll be someone else. Its a game.
Originally posted by: Habeeba_d

What goes around comes around, not too long ago wasn't sky and sid ganging up on people? now its his turn and pretty soon it'll be someone else. Its a game.

agree dono aik ke thaale ke chate baate hain
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sky is wrong here. Sid didnt do anything wrong or said anything nasty to him but sky saying bad stuff abt his mom repeatedly. Also add Sunny and PM unnecceesarily instigating against him when he isnt doin anything to them.
monikabasra thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

agree dono aik ke thaale ke chate baate hain

totally agree with this.. But still I would say, SID, after getting only one warning, controlled himself.. But after repeated warnings, SKY is the same..

So that makes him a little bit a better person than SKY.. and as I said before, nobody is doodh-ka-dhula in the house, nobody has any rights to make a person all alone just because he is not following their footsteps...
bb5admirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikabasra

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to..

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house?

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

Don't worry. U r nt alone.
monikabasra thumbnail
Originally posted by: bb5admirer

Don't worry. U r nt alone.

Thanks for telling me this.. ðŸ˜Š
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikabasra

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

There is difference. In past fights there were people who supported sky and there were people supported Mahek but in this Sid is wrong.  I can't believe he call himself youth icon. LoL 

No one can support him because he is wrong this time. No offense but he bark for no reason.

Pooja Mishra wasn't deserving to leave. She just pushed him but that cry baby complained about it. Whether in past Mahek pushed Mandy. 

Sky sister treated him like younger brother and sid promised her he won't fight with sky. 

Did you notice how sid's mother behave with Sky? Sky is in fault too but she can't act with him like that. As you said in house no one is sin. 
monikabasra thumbnail
Originally posted by: EmAsh

There is difference. In past fights there were people who supported sky and there were people supported Mahek but in this Sid is wrong.  I can't believe he call himself youth icon. LoL 

No one can support him because he is wrong this time. No offense but he bark for no reason.

Pooja Mishra wasn't deserving to leave. She just pushed him but that cry baby complained about it. Whether in past Mahek pushed Mandy. 

Sky sister treated him like younger brother and sid promised her he won't fight with sky. 

Did you notice how sid's mother behave with Sky? Sky is in fault too but she can't act with him like that. As you said in house no one is sin. 

Totally agree with you but my dear SKY did bring up SID's mom in the fights which happened before family memebrs came in the house... And its not the question of only SKY, I am talking about everyone in the house at present.. Be it SKY, Juhi, Amar or Sunny, and now a new additon, Andrew, well thatnks to Sunny for this...

Let him make opinions about the other people, dont put words in his mouth, like Sunny did.. Thats my point..