trp is high, now cv's should realise

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
SNS has created a history by gaining high TRP. this is only becoz they showed more gopi and ahem scenes and there was no kalakaries last week. so cv's should realize this that their kalakaries are not gaining points, only the love they are trying to show between gopi and ahem is gaining points. hereafterwards they should try to show more romance between goham and stop those kalakaries.
please cv's we want more gohem scenes, so please use this current track to show more gohem romance(not simply eyelock), then see how your trp goes even higher than this.
if we ask for more goham scenes then we are being too greed for it.. ðŸ˜›

but am not going to say anything, but CVs has realized though, 

We still have kinjal kalakari to come out and her tricks to do on rashi

rashi kinjal mahabarat starts...
I personally don't mind Kalakaris as long as they end up in FAILURE IMMEDIATELY by our awesome KOKILA.

I have no hope that Gopi will be ever able to expose Kalakaris in the future.

Gopi will always be this cow who is holding Kokila's Pallu and saying "Maaji, Maaji, and Maaji". LOL.
yooo we want kalakari's. It is really fun to watch raashi and urmila in action. Remember all the hilarious situations they created in SNS i love them. (Except when they hurt gopi). Please gals continue kalakari... but do it on kinjal and let koki bash you all the time :). 
Yay i can't wait for Gohem and Raashi/Kinjal kalakari to be out😃