Not an Adieu!!! GHSP will remain in our hearts...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends!!! Me Sulogna... Well, this will probably be my last post in GF ( not on IF though). I will continue writing my FFs and start new ones too... but I just wanted to bid a proper adieu to my favourite show... I have never watched a show with the same zeal as I have with Geet... This show has become a part and parcel of my life... Now that it is ending I am trying my level best to keep it's spirit alive... you know I am going on a camping trip to end my sadness... (just like Maan๐Ÿ˜†) Whatever things I see I try to find a similarity between that object and the show... I have never missed an episode of Geet... waiting each day for 1 YEAR 8 MONTHS AND 9 DAYS EAGERLY FOR THE EPISODES TO AIR...  it feels that a part of my life will continue to remain void now... that is if GURTI does not decide to do a show again together... was so addicted to them that tears continue to fall from my eyes... Guys... i request you to always keep trying to never forget this beautiful show for the show has not ended... it will always remain in our hearts for all the years to come...

Love Sulogna.
Posted: 12 years ago
plz dont leave...we hv to fight for Ghsp2๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ