Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DEAR CVS! (AGAIN) - Page 2

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

What is the problem? Are the creative juices just not flowing enough? Or are you giving in to too much audience demand for track changes with increasing frequency? Whatever it is, it is not doing the show any favors. When IPK started, it promised to be different, and in many ways it was, and can still be. But, the over playing of every single character's reaction to ONE villain is becoming downright ridiculous. There was absolutely no need for the panic stricken Angali today, and definitely no need for KKG to insist her broken engagement be hidden. If this current track is leading to just more misunderstandings between ASR/KKG, then sorry to say it's boringly predictable, and lacks substance which has usually been a highlight of the show.

This is a couple who have not yet even realized the full extent of their feelings, so there really can be a long track of discovery/realization of their feelings, and THEN overcoming odds to be together... Tough odds, not stupid ones which make no sense. And, once they do get together, there can always be some more issues which can create wedges they will both have to overcome.

So, my simple request is, please don't ruin an otherwise very good show, please don't take away the true worth of the character called Khushi, and please for the love of God do not spoil one of the most important turning points in ASR's journey towards love.

Thank you.

SECOND THAT...😃👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Even i dont understand why khushi asked anjali not to disclose it..  but anyway arnav will come to know abt it (ofcourse, india-forums article has said so 😉)

Hmm and also i have a question abt todays episode.. i was thinking abt the promise she made to anjali.. that come what may her husband will be fine, and she ll not let her marriage break..

does that indirectly mean that she ll take the blame on herself? as she was also saying to anjali that why should the entire family suffer coz of her engagement.. if it is that they are gonna show then there is no hope.. we ll have to see again a very very very angry ASR with much more hatred than before.. am worried now.. 😭

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

I swear, if they're going down the whole misunderstanding route, with Khushi not revealing anything just cause Anjali will feel bad, it's gonna be so lame. I get Khushi couldn't say it today probably because of her hyper and retarded reaction, but she needs to tell Arnav. What abt the Guptas? Why can't Buaji and Garima tell Nani? How the hell are they taking it so lightly? The whole thing is just left to Khushi. In fact, it'd be inappropriate to tell Anjali directly, cause it would be very difficult to handle her. But surely, the others in RM need to know. Then the Raizadas can decide how to tell Anjali. But keeping it all to themselves will be so mega stupid.
Shyam is a bloody cheat, and NOBODY deserves to be staying with him, no matter how harsh the truth may be.
And exactly. Why would Khushi not reveal that her engagement broke? She doesn't want to tell Anjali abt Shyam, but can't she atleast say that her fiance was a cheat, and she decided to break up? It'll atleast help her later. Why would ppl in RM be sad over her engagement breaking?

I cannot tell you how upset I was with todays epi...they kept on stretching the whole thing like a chewing gum and my head started to spin 
like seriously...anjali's reaction on the mangalsutra scene made me wanted to scream and shut her up...I am sorry but I just dont get Anjali's character...she does not live in 21st century...Daljit is a good actress...but I cant buy Anjali's 420 watts ka reaction all the time...whats with the crying and keeping vrats all the time...😕 and that scene also made me wonder one thing again today which I always used to think but today I lost my patience as in Why is Shyam in love with Khushi ?? anjali is beautiful, rich and loves him so much...in fact the whole family loves him so much...why on earth did Shyam make up such a mess...chalo for the show's twists sake they might have shown it...but it just does not make sense to me at all...anyways not going to rant over that anymore coz its already been done and the damage is done but now the current track about hiding all the gunaahs of Shyam is just not acceptable only for the sake of someone...

How on earth will Payal-Akash relationship break, if Shyam's truth is revealed?? 😕
agar kisiko pata chale toh please PM me...this is frustrating to the core...🤬

uff rant over...I am thoroughly upset with the path they have chosen and gone with the same misunderstandings between ArHi again...
for me the star of aaj ka epi was defo Lavanya Kashyap...loved her today and felt very very sad for her
zaniax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetygirl28

Even i dont understand why khushi asked anjali not to disclose it..  but anyway arnav will come to know abt it (ofcourse, india-forums article has said so 😉)

Hmm and also i have a question abt todays episode.. i was thinking abt the promise she made to anjali.. that come what may her husband will be fine, and she ll not let her marriage break..

does that indirectly mean that she ll take the blame on herself? as she was also saying to anjali that why should the entire family suffer coz of her engagement.. if it is that they are gonna show then there is no hope.. we ll have to see again a very very very angry ASR with much more hatred than before.. am worried now.. 😭

Xactly...i m worried tht they will go bck to square 1 without confessing their feelings for each other. I understand that its a love - hate story but rite nw there seems to be too much focus on hate.
This content was originally posted by: sweetygirl28

@bold : ya the IF article did say so but it also said that Arnav will not know who is the guy? so still no chance of Shyam getting revealed in front of Raizadas and also we got the SBS/SBB and E24 segments today where Shyam was present with the Raizadas

but I still dont get why Lavanya does not want to tell anyone about her and ASR break up coz werent they supposed to get engaged on the same day...😕
Ran-Arshifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I agree. kushi could have told Anjali that her fiance was married. atleast she should tell Arnav... There will be Maha Episode for all this... Dont know who will come to know first Arnav or Anjali.. Anjali might get Kushis engagement ring...
Seattleite thumbnail
Just my thought - From the precap I get that shyam is confused to what anjali was talking... anjali would say all such things to him but not what khushi has told her... but shyam would think that anjali knew everything about him... May CVs wanted this ooutcome... still no reason for khushi to hide... I seriously dont know what I have written...
Seattleite thumbnail
one sincere question - not related to this topic... now, Does La know arnav has feelings for khushi... and where is your today's post (headings wala post)...i like them
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

I cannot tell you how upset I was with todays epi...they kept on stretching the whole thing like a chewing gum and my head started to spin 
like seriously...anjali's reaction on the mangalsutra scene made me wanted to scream and shut her up...I am sorry but I just dont get Anjali's character...she does not live in 21st century...Daljit is a good actress...but I cant buy Anjali's 420 watts ka reaction all the time...whats with the crying and keeping vrats all the time...😕 and that scene also made me wonder one thing again today which I always used to think but today I lost my patience as in Why is Shyam in love with Khushi ?? anjali is beautiful, rich and loves him so much...in fact the whole family loves him so much...why on earth did Shyam make up such a mess...chalo for the show's twists sake they might have shown it...but it just does not make sense to me at all...anyways not going to rant over that anymore coz its already been done and the damage is done but now the current track about hiding all the gunaahs of Shyam is just not acceptable only for the sake of someone...

How on earth will Payal-Akash relationship break, if Shyam's truth is revealed?? 😕
agar kisiko pata chale toh please PM me...this is frustrating to the core...🤬

uff rant over...I am thoroughly upset with the path they have chosen and gone with the same misunderstandings between ArHi again...
for me the star of aaj ka epi was defo Lavanya Kashyap...loved her today and felt very very sad for her

I feel the same Kru. 🤗🤣 Some things have no head or tail. 🤣
Anjali just gives extreme reactions, either soo happy or such a cry baby and hyper.
Shyam- they've not bothered to give us any background abt him, so he's just a psychotic person as of now, with no reason for his obsession. Pehli nazar wala pyaar.
As for how Payash will be affected. that's the million dollar question. I was going MAD thinking abt it, but it has no logic at all.😡 I'm just thinking ki it's just to prolong the truth from coming out. That is the only explanation. CVs go buy a brain!! 🥱 These things make NO sense, and I'd love to know the reason too. If you get the pm, forward it to me. 🤣
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

I feel the same Kru. 🤗🤣 Some things have no head or tail. 🤣
Anjali just gives extreme reactions, either soo happy or such a cry baby and hyper.
Shyam- they've not bothered to give us any background abt him, so he's just a psychotic person as of now, with no reason for his obsession. Pehli nazar wala pyaar.
As for how Payash will be affected. that's the million dollar question. I was going MAD thinking abt it, but it has no logic at all.😡 I'm just thinking ki it's just to prolong the truth from coming out. That is the only explanation. CVs go buy a brain!! 🥱 These things make NO sense, and I'd love to know the reason too. If you get the pm, forward it to me. 🤣

Oh ishu 🤗
trust me if it had not been Sobti and Irani, I would have kabka quit watching this show...in the beginning, I used to really love Anjali but she just makes me cringe now 😳 
isi liye for these very reasons, I dont like SP...they have the capability to ruin any damn show...even if it starts really well 
I am still hoping that they will read into IF discussion threads and get some brains...if they dont have any at least they can rent from us 🤣
and I will defo forward the PM if I get any 😆