HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is the problem? Are the creative juices just not flowing enough? Or are you giving in to too much audience demand for track changes with increasing frequency? Whatever it is, it is not doing the show any favors. When IPK started, it promised to be different, and in many ways it was, and can still be. But, the over playing of every single character's reaction to ONE villain is becoming downright ridiculous. There was absolutely no need for the panic stricken Angali today, and definitely no need for KKG to insist her broken engagement be hidden. If this current track is leading to just more misunderstandings between ASR/KKG, then sorry to say it's boringly predictable, and lacks substance which has usually been a highlight of the show.

This is a couple who have not yet even realized the full extent of their feelings, so there really can be a long track of discovery/realization of their feelings, and THEN overcoming odds to be together... Tough odds, not stupid ones which make no sense. And, once they do get together, there can always be some more issues which can create wedges they will both have to overcome.

So, my simple request is, please don't ruin an otherwise very good show, please don't take away the true worth of the character called Khushi, and please for the love of God do not spoil one of the most important turning points in ASR's journey towards love.

Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree that Shyam revelation cannot be the high point of the show. there has to be more than that to pivot the show through many upcoming months.

Yes, I get LA's insistence on keeping their break up silent, but whats with KKG. Since when did her engagement become any matter of significance in the daily happenings of RM household? Perhaps, she is afraid that ASR will try to get to the bottom of her engagment break up and accidentally discovered that her ex-fiance is none other than Shyam? If so, it was not adequately cleared in today's episode.

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

So, my simple request is, please don't ruin an otherwise very good show, please don't take away the true worth of the character called Khushi, and please for the love of God do not spoil one of the most important turning points in ASR's journey towards love.

I completely agree...
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

I agree that Shyam revelation cannot be the high point of the show. there has to be more than that to pivot the show through many upcoming months.

Yes, I get LA's insistence on keeping their break up silent, but whats with KKG. Since when did her engagement become any matter of significance in the daily happenings of RM household? Perhaps, she is afraid that ASR will try to get to the bottom of her engagment break up and accidentally discovered that her ex-fiance is none other than Shyam? If so, it was not adequately cleared in today's episode.

Thts the best possible reason for hiding the engagement news๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. But i agree tht it was not potrayed well ...maybe we'll get to noe the real reason tomm wen khushi is talkin to herself ๐Ÿ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I swear, if they're going down the whole misunderstanding route, with Khushi not revealing anything just cause Anjali will feel bad, it's gonna be so lame. I get Khushi couldn't say it today probably because of her hyper and retarded reaction, but she needs to tell Arnav. What abt the Guptas? Why can't Buaji and Garima tell Nani? How the hell are they taking it so lightly? The whole thing is just left to Khushi. In fact, it'd be inappropriate to tell Anjali directly, cause it would be very difficult to handle her. But surely, the others in RM need to know. Then the Raizadas can decide how to tell Anjali. But keeping it all to themselves will be so mega stupid.
Shyam is a bloody cheat, and NOBODY deserves to be staying with him, no matter how harsh the truth may be.
And exactly. Why would Khushi not reveal that her engagement broke? She doesn't want to tell Anjali abt Shyam, but can't she atleast say that her fiance was a cheat, and she decided to break up? It'll atleast help her later. Why would ppl in RM be sad over her engagement breaking?
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree from the core of my heart. I referred dis in one of my post. It was vry THANDA epi today.
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi asking her engagement break news to be hidden, did not make much sense...The only possibility of logic is for her to avoid any questions about why...and so on...which will make it difficult to hide...Still a stretch and a weak side of Khushi that believes too much in signs and PROTECTING others feelings...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree!there was no reason to show anjali overreacting! i understand she loves shyam but what the hell? that was completely stupid! and khushi should have tols anjali the truth! this is only going to lead to misunderstandings b/w them!:(
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Her own family didnt care that her engagement was broken but she thinks the Raizadas will care?

If the point was to ensure that the Raizadas dont go snooping around, it wasnt established

It is these small things, CVs. We love the show and follow it to the minutest detail. You owe us some common sense

For e.g. Payal could have offered to tell Akash with Khushi refusing on moral grounds saying she needs to be the one revealing SHyam's identity since she is the common link...really it would have been that simple...

sometimes i think the makers get so lost in getting to the story that they forget that there is an audience out there that is actually watching!
The least thing the CVS can do is let Akash know through Payal.She owes this to him. Or else it will be the biggest blunder according to me. If Akash decides to hide, so be it. But Payal should not hide.