Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Guys!!
🤗

Oh well!... Maybe tomorrow🤔
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yemi3006

if wanting the kid out of KP room is being selfish then I'll gladly tattoo the word on my forehead 😛 😆

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wer is shakthi suffering???we were expecting shakthi to suffer in the menka track...but he is really enjoying...its samar and prats who is suffering😡
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma dii,Hami dii and all the other updaters🤗
and thanks to all the LUDites for the rocking LUD🤗

Have a great day ahead🤗
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone. See ya :)
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

what yaar... Sucha crap episode... really test for our patience yaar...

Hi all... 😊

Y can't they give sum kriya csenes... Its so boring now a days... No proper Kriya after leap... i am hating this leap so much...💔

If they do give us one it better not end with a smile and a hug . I want passion!!
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Melikes this...Come one SPS spill the beans on how she was late, and you were waiting all alone for 1 hr..and then she pulled your ears...

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😎   😎 😎

thanks... i'll wear it with pride Tongue  ... i'll even update my siggie after so long 🤣
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
K's rest : K reaches his rest and the first thing he spots is Meera hanging outside... she smiles and wishes him good morning.. K annoyed, asks her what u doing here, only yest u promised you will never come to my rest... Meera counters and says where I'm inside, I'm standing out and having tea... she further says that I just wanted a glimpse of you and now I'll leave... she goes off... K goes into rest muttering angrily to himself...

KP room : P angry with Smr... not talking to him... Smr asks her why she not talking... P tells him u lied that you don't have cough, just to have that ice cream... Smr denies he lied.. says I told Naiki amma that I did not have cough, but still she forcibly fed me the medicine to make me sleep... P shocked at his words... asks him are u sure that M fed u the medicine to make u sleep.. Smr agrees...

TN : Prats brings Smr to hall... KN, SS, GD, M all present... P confronts M and asks her why she gave Smr the medicine... M tries to defend and says that Smr was having cough... P denies and asks Smr to tell the incident to everyone... Smr relates the kitchen incident again... KN  scolds P and says why u making such a big issue... M fed only medicine not poison... P counters and tells him that this is regarding Smr and I already told everyone that I will not tolerate anything bad done to him... she tells KN that giving medicines to children can be poisonous for them, have serious side effects...

SS listening to her words.. he tells Naiki that u are in this house to take care of Smr and be his naiki amma... he sternly asks her whether she gave him the medicine or not... M looking scared...

no precap...
sk_17 thumbnail
yaar hope krishna aur meera mein affair ho jaye ;) and they live happily together. what say everyone ?