SANAYA n Salam-e-Ishq [Vid. Include]

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guyz !
After today episode...and yes sbs/sbb/e24segments...I am eagerly waiting for Salam-e-ishq song seq.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHjSmBzXo98&feature=player_profilepage
[/YOUTUBE]

No,doubt she[Sanaya] is looking so beautful in that outfit...yaa Barun too with his 'Sherwani'😳

But,I can't forget her stunning steps in MJHT's Salam-e-Ishq...😍😍😍.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_IlTXeqrg&feature=player_detailpage&list=PL3B480EEF6A790CAF[/YOUTUBE]

It was Fabulous...and Yes a major huge Star cast was also there...just like...Mohit, Karan W.,Nishant,Arjun B.,Rati P...
If,you didn't watch it...then,You definitely miss a very cute song sequence..as my view😳.

Joseph❀️.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sanaya really luking gorgeous in both the videos

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Joseph 😊😊...

Awesome postπŸ‘πŸ‘...I also watched SBS/SBB today...And MY GOD u know I couldn't take my eyes off Sanaya😳...she was looking so so Gorgeous...very very pretty...😳😍her dress was simply beautifull...πŸ‘πŸΌ.and her hair style was looking awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ...she was looking like a princess..Infact our dearest sanaya is a princess---Mohit's princess...and her dance performance was superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I loved it too very very much..πŸ‘πŸΌ...and I am very very excited to watch her every dance performance ..Sanaya will be performing in PKYEK also tomorrow on 2-3 songs I think Chamak chalo is one of them... ...and Salamey ISHQ song in IPKKND... WOW!! I am so excited...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Sanaya is a marvellous dancer she dances very well...
πŸ‘πŸΌ...and how can I forget Salam -e- Ishq dance performance in MJHT ...😊..Man what a beautifull performance it was😍...mazza aa gaya tha ...Thanks joseph for posting Videos of both dance performance--- Salam-E-Ishq from MJHT and SBB Salam-E-Ishq IPKKND segment...Thanks..πŸ€—...U refreshed my memory of MJHT salam-e-Ishq dance ..ThanksπŸ€—...Thanks Joseph...after watching todays Sanaya dance on Salam-e-Ishq IPKKND segment in SBB this dance refreshed my beautfull memory of MJHT Salam_e-Ishq dance ..I was thinking wow!! in MJHT also Sanaya Mohit and others danced together on this same song wow!!πŸ˜ƒ...and I was thinking off watching MJHT Salam-E-Ishq dance Video and after Seeing post I was able 2 watch it again Thanks BUDDY for both video  ...πŸ€—.....

Very Excited 2 watch Sanaya dance performance in IPKKND and PKYEK...😊😍...and U r right my dearest friend joseph those who didnt watch Sanaya's dance in IPKKND and PKYEK SBS/SBB segment have really missed a very cute and excellent performance...

3 cheers 2 Awesome and Out-standing dancer and superb actress Sanaya IraniπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Love Gunjan😊😊...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: satia

sanaya really luking gorgeous in both the videos

Yes...She is looking Fabulous in both videos...😍 eagerly waiting for today epi. of  PKYEK too...😍
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh Joseph, thanks so much for refreshing those MJHT memories. Sanaya and Mohit both did a fabulous job for this dance sequence... looking forward to watching Sanaya recreate  that magic.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WIo8ReFV5mE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 12 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx JOS for refreshing those Golden memories.😳Yes,V can't forget that cute song sequence. A Talli  avatar of sweet,simple GUNJAN...😳. A very 'Januable' song sequence. For,that reason...I M waiting for this song seq in IPKKND too.😊 Thanx a lot for this post.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved both vids n the second one i have seen loads of timeπŸ˜‰
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both the vids are awesome..san is luking more gorgeous in 1st one..
2nd one is full of sweet old memories😍
tfs❀️
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@JOS/GUNJAN : Hey,If possible then,please post That song shoot segment [SBS/SBB] also.That was also hilarious n funny.
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Joseph!! Ohhh God; am missing MJHT badly