Daily Discussion-14th December - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Now where are the people who were defending Akashcheap the jaanwar from Siddhart's mother's behaviour? She had recognized him too well, no human (which Akashcheap by the way is not) would disrespect someone else's mother regardless of the mother's behaviour towards him. Siddhart's mother moreover by far wasn't as rude as people make her look like, just because the jaanwar had a sweet sister (which she was) doesn't mean he should be treated well by towards whom he isn't even genuine. He doesn't deserve the previledge.Edited by Preciousa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by realitybites

Sky did handle well when he avoided her but today he was all aggressive and abusive. You are right perhaps he is jealous that Sid got Max votesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sky never got thatπŸ˜‰

sky did get highest vote couple of times, and Sanju baba has confirmed that he was way ahead than others. So please dont assume that he doesnt have supporter. Though its really difficult that who among Sid and Sky is worse... I think both are equally bad, 

Regarding last night fight, sky did his task honestly and was there almost for 2:45 hrs (11:30 to 2:45) and then woke Sid. and Sid has been making noise that Sky  cheated and woke Sid in 1:30 hrs, today sid even swearing on whole world that sky cheated. Whereas Amar and Sky are right that Sky did 3 hrs and Sid did hardly 45 mins. Because Sid was shown waking up Amar at 3:30 am. 

I feel bad for Sid only reason being he so desperately wants some one on his side who is strong.. 
Sky shd't talk abt mom , becoz they actually bleep smtg so i guess the word was abusive and understand his role in the fight and reflect why he was also called in Confession room ..
PM should stop playing 'victim' card .. its been long 
mishra yelling violence when veru picked her up🀣🀣🀣
The Precap had me in Laughter...🀣...esp Juhi aunty jee...Bhai Ke saath hi shuru...😳
n Shonali's dancing Funny as usual...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

I know! Sid's about to pounce on Shonali with all his might. His expressions are so serious...πŸ˜†

It's his smouldering I'm-the-next-romantic-hero look πŸ˜†

He had the same expression when dancing with Sunny. He gets all serious like it's real πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by fire_gun

in todays task sid sidelined by bigbossπŸ˜†.uska kA koi scene hi nahi thaπŸ˜† and his expression  were telling that he was feeling bad abt itπŸ˜†

He wasn't even in character properly. I could see his hands πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

The Precap had me in Laughter...🀣...esp Juhi aunty jee...Bhai Ke saath hi shuru...😳
n Shonali's dancing Funny as usual...πŸ˜†

Shonali ka dance par YOUTH ICON ka romance ka look( aamir + SRK combined) jaag utha..... aur kya chihiye... but SHO-sho is strictly into dancing... with full concentration and ignoring her SRK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Sid was damn funny...
Originally posted by nishu786

Sky-sid fight starts near swimming pool...

sid- mein tujhe beech se phaad doonga

sky - chaddi utar ke chappal se maroongaπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 OMG, mumbai ke slums mein space kam thi kya jo BB ke ghar mein in guttar chaap logo ko daal diya !!