Daily Discussion-14th December - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago

Just watched precap. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ tharki BB.

in todays task sid sidelined by bigboss๐Ÿ˜†.uska kA koi scene hi nahi tha๐Ÿ˜† and his expression  were telling that he was feeling bad abt it๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by simplypurple

It was Missra. She has lost it. ๐Ÿ˜†

see people you need to look at the brighter side of life
mishra girl can start dubbing for prono films of sunny leone in hindi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

mishra is amazingly irritating she is giving her taunts to sid (which i love the best)
but she has foot in the mouth disease even dale bhagwan๐Ÿ˜‰ (her PR can not cure it) when asked about paratha by sho she said spare me (nonsense ki height hai mishra pagaliya)
Originally posted by fire_gun

in todays task sid sidelined by bigboss๐Ÿ˜†.uska kA koi scene hi nahi tha๐Ÿ˜† and his expression  were telling that he was feeling bad abt it๐Ÿ˜†

Haath-kata Thakur had no dialogues. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† He was sulking in a corner and if you watch uncensored vids, you'll see Symmo ignoring him TWICE...twice he came to talk to the giant and was shooed away. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

see people you need to look at the brighter side of life
mishra girl can start dubbing for prono films of sunny leone in hindi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

mishra is amazingly irritating she is giving her taunts to sid (which i love the best)
but she has foot in the mouth disease even dale bhagwan๐Ÿ˜‰ (her PR can not cure it) when asked about paratha by sho she said spare me (nonsense ki height hai mishra pagaliya)
in simple word i can describe  mishra ---- "mad"๐Ÿ˜† uska dimaag kab khisk jaye kisi ko pata nahi chalta๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Just watched precap. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ tharki BB.

yes what is the season turning out
all pole dancers (sunny bai) and item girls (mehak and jalebi bhai) and pants in the ants (nagarani dance) and miss orgasmic dubbing artist  mishra and wannabe marlyn monroe of bollywood poo bedia and dance phobic and water phobic (sorry juhi has no phobia with rain songs please for god sake do not question her imaan again) ๐Ÿ˜›

purre ke purre tarki tasks (juhi and sky are abusing the sister and bro tommorrow rain dance)๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by MithiBani

Haath-kata Thakur had no dialogues. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† He was sulking in a corner and if you watch uncensored vids, you'll see Symmo ignoring him TWICE...twice he came to talk to the giant and was shooed away. ๐Ÿ˜†
symond is smart๐Ÿ˜†..sid tried to convince amar too but amar fried sid properly at last sid ran away๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..sid getting dose from everywhere๐Ÿ˜†
In this game , atleast we can assase personality traits of Sky , Sid & Shonali. Based on that we can like or dislike them. But other three are behind Sky & try to sailing through. If Sid is bad , Sky is worse & Amar , Juhi & Sunny are worst.
I like Shonali coming to stope Sid & Sky fight.
Sunny said jerk to sid , can she tell us what bad he has done for her. She is dumbest girl.
๐Ÿคฃ  the precap had me rotflling..

Sid and Shonali trying to be Rani-Saif ๐Ÿคฃ

oh my god... my stomach.. and how andrews jumped in the pool ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

OMG what the f**k is up with the rain dance sequence tomorrow?! ๐Ÿคฃ

I laughed so hard, I spit my coffee out watching Sid in a serious romantic avatar with Sho-Sho.

Healthy KRK [Shiraz for the uninitiated] is going to kill him. ๐Ÿ˜†