Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was interesting especially with today's task but I missed the last bit because I went out to watch fireworks and get me some milkshake. πŸ˜† Now I'm so full, I'm actually sleepy so I'll post my opinions on the show when I watch the rest of it. Here's what I thought so far:

- I believe Sid had every right to get angry. Sky should leave his mother out of it. He loves to taunt people. Terrible.

- Missra's image is going down hill because people were expecting that like KRK and Dolly Bindra, she too will come back completely different but she hasn't changed at all. It's getting annoying now. And even after everything she STILL is hanging out with Sky. πŸ˜•

- I liked Shonali today. I don't want her evicted. She spoke nicely to Missra and consoled Sid. She even tried to stop the Sid - Sky fight. 

- Whereas Juhi, as usual, blindly sided with Sky. I found it interesting that she finds Sid's screaming awful but not Sky's. Kya loyalty hai!

- Symmonds was the best today as Gabbar. His voice today suits the role. It was funny! Hope they continue the act tomorrow.

- Amar se mujhe yeh kahavat yaad aati hai, "kharbooja kharbooje ko dekh ke rang badalta hai". Amar used to hate Sky's game tactics but woh Sky jaise sade hue kharbooje ko dekh dekh ke khud bhi sad gaya hai. His gunda giri is annoying. He decided he's going to be a bully and try to complain to BB about Sid. Wah bhai. Sky ne achcha kaha tha ki tu loser hai. I hope when he leaves, they play that dialogue in his farewell video. πŸ˜†

- Sunny danced well. She'll do well as an item girl. πŸ˜›

- BB was good today. He finally decided to speak up against the whole fighting and shut Sky up. πŸ‘ That was the best part! Putting an end to the captaincy is great for now but it should just be over completely. Everyone should be put as nominees and let the audience decide who they like the least. It'll be most fair.
Edited by simplypurple - 12 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

BB perhaps. Given all those item numbers week after week.

It was Missra. She has lost it. πŸ˜†
Leia thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

I love Symonds' no nonsense attitude. Sky goes on and on about drama and politics and Symonds is like I am not interested in politics or arguments!

LMAO!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Symonds you DA man! πŸ₯³

My thoughts exactly..I liked how Symmonds made Sky's "big issues" insignificant with just one statement...I am not interested in the politics and arguments of the house...awesome...Suddenly Sky must have felt silly (here's hoping πŸ˜•)
Originally posted by: simplypurple

It was Missra. She has lost it. πŸ˜†

Just saw that part. ROFL Mishra has to play damsel in distress not audition for po*n.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that precap is perverted.The creatives are probably making the participants act out all their sexual fantasies. πŸ˜† item numbers and now
romantic slow dancing

Dancing in the rain, in transparent sarees? πŸ˜• 

Juhi and Sky were grooving to the 'saason mein' song too, i thought the two shared a bhai-behen relationship?

Sid (why is he baring his puny chest?) looks like he wants to eat up Shonali 😳

Amar feelin' up Sunny πŸ˜†

PM is not a graceful dancer, sorry.
Originally posted by: Leia

My thoughts exactly..I liked how Symmonds made Sky's "big issues" insignificant with just one statement...I am not interested in the politics and arguments of the house...awesome...Suddenly Sky must have felt silly (here's hoping πŸ˜•)

Of course Sky was slighted. But he can't question The Man. πŸ˜† He will only shout at puny boys and girls and throw tantrums.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

On another note, I tweeted Dale Bhagwaggo why he stalks India-forums instead of doing his PR job. He tweeted me back saying he gets alerts on his phone and that is not stalking. 

What kind of an answer is that? πŸ˜†

That's a 'Mishra' kind of answer. πŸ˜† 
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
alerts on his phone? what does that mean?

I hope he realises its a public discussion board .. meaning there will be a variety of opinions and views on here and we have the rights to express them as we please
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mishra ke tantrums baap re baap

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-ka-problem-kya-hai-day-73-uncensored-5-3273.html#top

siddharth got dose by pm once again unnecessarilyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/aapke-tote-ude-hue-hai-day-73-uncensored-8-3279.html#top

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Man, Somebody tell this Sid, that his idea of that intense romantic sexy look or whatever he attempts doing, does NOT look sexy from any angle, at all, its plain creepy! πŸ˜³ Even in that task where he had to dance with Sunny..he was looking like a dead zombie! πŸ˜†

I hope this one "youth icon" never turns his path towards acting *shudders*