Daily Discussion-14th December - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Out of Topic - Maya did you hear Aamir ke bete ka name - Azad Rao Khan...
The just born kid has a name...

And the Beti B is still looking for one...Or maybe the Bachans dont wanna reveal...I feel its the latter...Its not possible that the dont have a name...M sure they mustve decided on a name even before the delivery !!

πŸ˜† Aamir ek saal mein ek hi production karta hai. Ye bhi hit hai. Kya chun ke naam rakha hai.

Beti B should be Anamika.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

aur yeh sid kya bakwass karta hai kii..sky has political background  and he has money  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..bhai hume kabhi nahi suna yeh sab kehte hue sky koπŸ˜•

Yeh Sid ki addat hai faltoo ki bakwaas kernay ki
H did a same drama with Mehak  that Meahak nay usay damkhi di hai

aur yeh sid kya bakwass karta hai kii..sky has political background  and he has money  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..bhai hume kabhi nahi suna yeh sab kehte hue sky ko

Sky have said all that. That politician thing he said in today's episode itself while sitting besides the pool and about the money thing...then I think there is plenty of occasions when you'll find Sky baba showing off his paisa! πŸ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Bigg Boss's lingo every season: hinsak pravirti, nindaneeya, kade shabdon mein ninda. πŸ˜†
pehle fight wale task dete haiπŸ˜† phir kade shabdo mein nida karte haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..bigboss is so smartπŸ˜†..waise what happened to that  jailer task where  lossing team would have affected their nomination??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† matlab jab pata chala kii sky,amar aur sunny ka number aane wala hai to patli gali se nikal gaye bigboss  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i guess they wanted shonali name and they  got it by family nominations waha bhi nahi milta shonali ko nomination to housemates se  bhi nomination kara dalte because they wanted shonali to go πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

πŸ˜† Aamir ek saal mein ek hi production karta hai. Ye bhi hit hai. Kya chun ke naam rakha hai.

Beti B should be Anamika.πŸ˜†
Jale mann tera bhi..
Kisi ke milan ko..
Anaaamikaaa tu bhi tarseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anamika/Avantika/Anvesha...there are soo many names from A...Rakho toh sahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maybe Big B wants to name her RekhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gremlin.

Sky have said all that. That politician thing he said in today's episode itself while sitting besides the pool and about he money thing...then I think there is plenty of occasions when you'll find Sky baba showing off his paisa! πŸ˜†
kya bola tha eaxctly

Sky have said all that. That politician thing he said in today's episode itself while sitting besides the pool and about the money thing...then I think there is plenty of occasions when you'll find Sky baba showing off his paisa! πŸ˜†

Delusional Sky can't see his fault. He's mad at BB for his warning. [Still on video-3]

Originally posted by togepe30

Jale mann tera bhi..
Kisi ke milan ko..
Anaaamikaaa tu bhi tarseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anamika/Avantika/Anvesha...there are soo many names from A...Rakho toh sahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maybe Big B wants to name her RekhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arekha. πŸ˜†
BTW is this Aamir's product or is he taking credit for someone's hard work? [PJ πŸ˜†]

kya bola tha eaxctly

Here look at this video at exactly 2:16:

Sky says "I come from a politician background by the way" 

Trying to scare people by giving dhamkis of how much of a "stud" he is in the outside world! πŸ₯±

Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago

Here look at this video at exactly 2:16:

Sky says "I come from a politician background by the way" 

Trying to scare people by giving dhamkis of how much of a "stud" he is in the outside world! πŸ₯±

ok got it!! it was wrong  comment by sky.