Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
JessuGeorgeJessu George
Andrew at his best #BB5. Now RGV may wish to enter the house to sign Symonds for 'Andrew Ki Sho-leay'
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is today's epi worth watching? πŸ˜† I skipped yesterdays epi.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: driftingaway

is today's epi worth watching? πŸ˜† I skipped yesterdays epi.

Wanna catch Symmo as Gabbar? Do watch!!
Wanna catch PM as Basanti screaming 'Violence, violence'. Watch it!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I hope for a change a guest wins this show. Symonds-winner of BB 5. ☺️

bigg boss jaag uthe ajj!!!!!!!!1
killingtime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Juhi kissi tarah nominate ho jaaye ..bahoot kha liya usne phiri ka khaana ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sachin is thankful to BB

Colors' Bigg Boss 5 is always up to something new. Be it getting a po*n star or an international cricket sensation inside the house, the show has been in news constantly. Just recently, the viewers were surprised to see the kith and kin of the inmates visit them. Actor Sachin Shroff was one of them. He met his wife, inmate Juhi Parmar, after two months.

"It was really good to see her after so long," says Sachin of his visit. And also adds that though the family members of the inmates were allowed inside for two hours but onscreen this quality time was restricted to four minutes.

And what happened when he met his beloved? "She just kept on firing questions at me. She wanted to know a lot of things like what happenings of the Bigg Boss house were shown on TV, what is being said about the show, and also stuff like am I missing her. In fact, she told me that she misses me a lot," says the TV star about the two hours.

But aren't two hours just too less to meet your better half? Sachin begs to differ: "Instead of cribbing about it, I would want to see it differently. In fact, I am very thankful to Bigg Boss, to give the families a chance to meet the inmates. They haven't done anything like that in the past four seasons. I am grateful to Bigg Boss for this initiative."

And Tellychakkar.com is sure he would be missing Juhi a lot today, as it is her birthday (14 December). But since Juhi is still inside the house, Sachin doesn't have big plans. "I will take our (Juhi's and his) parents to Siddhivinayak temple, and will enjoy a family dinner. And I will cut a cake on behalf of Juhi," he reveals.

In fact, he tells Tellychakkar.com that from 10 December to 20 December is holiday period for them. "17 December is my birthday, so we usually holiday," adds Sachin. This year, however, they will have to give the holiday a miss. But maybe they can go ahead with their plans once Juhi comes out of the house. "I don't know. I will leave it to Juhi. She has been deprived of many things inside the Bigg Boss house. So I rather let her decide what she will want to do once she comes out of the house," says the doting husband.

How thoughtful!!!

Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Oh yes!! He does!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Here...

may be possible he just fulfilling his fantasies by these kind of tasksπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: axeion

Bookmark!!!

p.s. IF Developers are eff-ed up. It says I posted my 'Bookmark!!!' already 😲  What the hell! 😑

Anyways, how's everyone πŸ€— 

Ishaara samjho πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I-F is saying "SPARE ME" from your bookmarks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How are you  πŸ€—
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Seeing the heading...I thought Sachin was thanking BB coz they saved him from Juhi for soo many months...Thodi shanti toh mili !!!