Daily Discussion-14th December - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

The uncouth icon kabhi gareeb ho jaata hai kabhi ameer. WTH!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† lolz...and similarly as per his conviniene, kabhi chhota ho jaata hai kabhi bada πŸ˜†

The way Sid was looking at Shonali while dancing in tomorrow's precap is obnoxious. Wonder, what Shonali has to say about it. Or she's going to stay mum since he is her 'good' friend. πŸ€’
Originally posted by chammakchallo

omg what did i just see Sky and Juhi romantic rain dance . did i say bhaiya sky and behena juhi

What a cheap task that looks like!! 🀒 πŸ€’

I had my eyes on Symo tho'...his funny Bollywood dance. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yahooo sid ke captaincy gayee😊
Originally posted by .Isha.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   I know you will go fimly reading this.
He is more deserving compared to S, S and S. Not that I am a pankha or so...

I can't bring myself to like him. Tried really hard. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I don't know who's deserving. How to judge that? I always thought it's going to be Amar or Juhi in the final two. Can't stand them.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Sky and Sid should join her.
Movie title: Khoonkaar aurat aur do uble ande.
🀣🀣 Do double ande...half boiledπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Khunkhar nahi SPARE ME womanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bookmark!!!

p.s. IF Developers are eff-ed up. It says I posted my 'Bookmark!!!' already 😲  What the hell! 😑

Anyways, how's everyone πŸ€— 

omg what did i just see Sky and Juhi romantic rain dance . did i say bhaiya sky and behena juhi
I know...What the freak was that...
Even I rubbed my eyes to make sure it was Sky-Juhi...Bhaiyaa ya Saiyaa??πŸ˜†
If Sid mihgt have been doing this thing infront of Sanju ' me nahi kar rah yeh show' ' Kaise kaise logo ko vote milte hai , dekhta hu tu kab tak bachta he. If Sid have smthing about sky family. If BB stripped Sky frm his captaincy. If BB doen't assign any special power to Sky as captain.
What wud be sky reaction and his fans reaction.
We shouldnt support someone in absolute term, it is just relative & depends on situation. I dont take situation in house as fair. Four had made a group and targeting and tarnishing one. So it is not a level playing field.Sid atleast is firm and showing courage to stand up. If they all play indivisually then my support can be changed to someone else. But for now my support is for Sid as he is alone and even with so much pressure he is able to fight that bully Sky. I think Mahek was appreciated for same reason. same group also isolated her and tried to mlign her image as much as possible. But she also show courage to withstand agains them.Though Sid is not as intelligent as her and surely not a good orator.
Can Sky even survive in this condition . I remember when these three sunny , sky & juhi become in minority there face was like smone had slapped them. Then only they target Amar & bring him in their group

Kalyug. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†