Daily Discussion-14th December - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Andrew - Veeru...I shoot you...
Amar - Abey TAKLU !!

Hahahahhaa !!

Amar actually took the "basanti ko utha ke le jana hai" seriously and actually lifted PM and took her...ROFL ...And she was screaming - this is violence !!!

Coming Up - Sky's SPARE ME dance !!!
Read on forum that PM had signed some movies...To kya uski movies main dubbing ke saath saath acting bhi kissi aur se karwayange..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kuch dialogues bade hit hue BB ke -

Ravi Kissan - "Zindagi Jhandwa...Phir bhi ghamandwa"
Rohit Verma - Spare me the horror
Dolly - Shwetttaaa Tiwareeeiii
PM - SPAREEE MEEE

Originally posted by killingtime

Read on forum that PM had signed some movies...To kya uski movies main dubbing ke saath saath acting bhi kissi aur se karwayange..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SPARE ME from those moviesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by killingtime

U mean like they should do with Katrina Kaif?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I don't think so. So many things happened in others' captaincy but now BB decides to revoke it. It's unfair to Sid. And also proves Sky right. Sky's the one who incited Sid today. He's abusive.

Kal raat ki ladai khatam nahin hui thi, I guess.

Even Shon-Sho was stripped of her captaincy. And Sid kind of deserved it after he,a s the captain, cheated on doing that task last night and then blamed Sky. He repeated the same today to Amar. IMHO< Sid deserves every abuse he gets. Can't stand the piece of shit. 🀒
Originally posted by realitybites

SPARE ME from those moviesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PM should be made the dialogue writer. She is funny and witty at times and instant too. πŸ˜›
Ohhh Emm Jeee...
Juhiya ka Bday hai...

Sab andhere me gaana gaa rahe hain and Andrew is lying on the bed and either singing or yawning...not sure...Hahahah !
Originally posted by realitybites

I agree with Sid here, actually BB saved him. The task involved to be awake and since Amar too refused to do the task, it was wise to do close the task quielty. Sid is saved from nominations so that adv has been takenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Next week tak SL, AS & PM will take leave. This Sat AU or SN will be evicted so that leaves only Sid, Juhi, Sky and one more, aab isme kaun captain!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't want Captains anymore. Let everyone face nominations.

I think Amar is going out this weekend and Mahek's coming back [just as guest WC]. Sunny will leave next week.

That way we will have Sky, Sid, Juhi and Sho-Sho in finale [Mahek leaving 2 days before finale]. Sho-Sho winning the jackpot. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by togepe30

Kuch dialogues bade hit hue BB ke -

Ravi Kissan - "Zindagi Jhandwa...Phir bhi ghamandwa"
Rohit Verma - Spare me the horror
Dolly - Shwetttaaa Tiwareeeiii
PM - SPAREEE MEEE

Tanaz - Disapper Disapper Disapper
Vindoo - Pura Hindustan dekh raha hai
Sameer - watch your manners