Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thank you is just NOT enough You for TANU <3 <3 - Page 8

bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You so much:)

Always loved & looked forward to your daily updates:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas_maaneet thumbnail

Thanks Tanu πŸ€—

For people like me who cannot watch live since working at office. You were a saviour. I could always count on your updates. Thank you once again.
-Deepali- thumbnail
A Big Thankyouuu Tanu for your Great effertsπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ€—
 you are Rocks  as  always...not forgive this πŸ€—
Thank youuu so much Tanu darling as me always love to call u darling :P
but is true you are darling Person is the hold world :D

Love ya <3 
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tanu sweetheart thank u n love u so much for all ur beautiful awesome updates and articles!!!...Tanu dear u have done an excellent job!!!...U rock girl!...Keep up the fab work!!!...Hope to see ur updates soon when Our Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 starts!!!

Thusy sweety emotional lovely thread and Mishty dear lovely vm...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching precious divine inspirational magical beautiful romantic passionate musical fairytale special unique journey which V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will cherish forever...

Thank u and Love u all Our Beloved Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS for making these 1 yr 9 months as the best phase in my life by bringing so much happiness love fun positivity peace unity in my life and making me fell so happy n proud that i was part of this journey most magical beautiful journey...These r the sweetest most beautiful precious evergreen memories which i will cherish forever...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r destinied to be together forever...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS GHSP MAANEET paradise forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul...V Strong Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will try everything and succeed in Bringing Our Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 so never Say Goodbye bcuz V all r destinied to be together forever...Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana...Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will make Our Dream of Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 MAANEET' maahi forever Our Dream to come true for sure afterall V True Loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r positive strong determined lovely united like Our Inspirational Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...

Lots of love hugs best wishes,
Spandana KS
Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper...
Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
shammo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for all your efforts. Praying that we have another season very soon so that we can continue to have all this fun. 
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A BIG BIG Thank You Tanu. With your writings, you made each episode of this memorable show come alive in our imaginations even before we saw it!

I'll never forget you πŸ€—

Viji

anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big thanks for tanu, who was always there with live updates for us. I dont know what we would have done without her.
Karam192 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK YOU TANU!!!!

We are going to expect from you, live updates for Geet season 2...Hope you get to do this very soon.

Your updates have been so helpful! You did selfless service for us...May God bless you with loads of happiness as you have been kind to so many thousands, nah, lakhs of people! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TANU:πŸ˜›

Good wishes will always go with you as do prayers.  My prayers right now with loads of positivity and "never say no" attitude that I learned from GEET, is making SEASON 2 happen.

I followed 9.30 pm, though my hindi is rather babyish with repeats and repeats day in a out, whenever possible, but I did go through your updates when I stumbled on certain dialogues.  That was a great life-saver because every dialogue line in GEET mattered to give us extra high's and soaring spirits, exp. with Maan & Geet's personal touches...

With everybody, to a relentlessly selfless person, as I read now,  THANK YOU.

See ya later, alligator, we will all make hay when the sunshines on SEASON 2 of GEET HSP.😊