Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a lot dear for your awesome update
a big thanks to to u dear
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much Tanu for your dedication in giving us regular updates everyday 😃  I was a big follower and really appreciate all your efforts 😊 I am glad somebody started this thread 😊
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Tanu- No amount of thanks would ever suffice to tell how much we've banked on you -honestly each and every single day when I was sorely denied to watch an epi -I'd be constantly refreshing the update page -waiting for you to post😳

In fact I can honestly say that not only would I miss GHSP-but I'd also miss you who posted those fantabulous live updates-so Kudos for those regular updates👏👏👏

Though I came out from my stalker mode-to an active member quite late-but when I got to know how you'd taken the task -despite real life emergencies-my respect rose -as Mayu put it you're an epitome of true Maaneetian⭐️

All those lovely NLs you've had a hand in -contributing were stupendous & made recapturing best Maaneet moments -such a fab experience😃

I've come across a couple of times and each time's been a great one - you're truly lovely person to talk with and needless to say with a nice sense of humour😆

Ok-time for telling you my "first impression"-the first time I came across your Ranbir DP-I was convinced you'd be a gung-ho,bindass gal which you were ,but your Kajol DP stuck in my mind-honestly it felt like you were looking down upon with a knowing smile.

Errrm I guess I've embarassed myself enough by such a longgg message-so au revoir !!

Wish you a happy,prosperous new year ahead

Loads of love

Aarushi (aka Lily)
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnk you soo much Tanu for the hard work you've put in bring us all regular updates!!! 😛 Really appreciated it!! 👏 You're a star!! ⭐️
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot Tanu. You are a star...⭐️
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I knw I missed a lot..even a farewell to GHSP haven't watched geet in ages..anyway..Tanu jaani you deserve all this appreciation for being the livewire around hereee...mwahh.hope I can cum bak and write more..thankyu thush&co for this wonderful topic..<3
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Thank you sooo much 🤗 only coz of u I was ollowing the episode everyday.I dunno Hindi and I relied fully on your update only.Everyday 9.30 PM reading your update was like watching the episode live and only after reading I watch.You did an awesome job and u well deserve this thanking thread and I would like to thank you once again.
rubi_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnk u sooo much tanu...actually i dont knw hindi.. by ur update only ill watch n understand...i knw thnk is not enough 4 u...u deserve more thn tht ...
a big thnk u tanu🤗👏