Thank you is just NOT enough You for TANU <3 <3 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago

The main reason i am here in IF/GF is only because of you...
if only you had not made your live update "members only post"...i would have never joined IF and made new friends and a whole new PHAMILY !
 THANK YOU SO MUCH TANU...you are a true ROCKSTAR!!!

ps:I don't know how to make siggies dear..but tried my best๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanxx a lot Tanu for ur amazing updates.๐Ÿ‘.
Marie u have seen my siggy nah ๐Ÿ˜† your one is better im sure tanu will  say nice just for our sake๐Ÿ˜†
Tushyy n Marriee.. both of ya thank u for making...!! LoLz n Tushyy.. i never complain... but if u make of Nano then  i will complain as well
Thank u Tanu..
Hope we get GHSP 2 and more updates frm u...
Thanks a lot Tanu for your awesome update.
I agree! Thank you is not enough to appreciate all your hard work Tanu! Haven't ever seen such a regular live updater. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a million! ๐Ÿค—
Aww this is so sweet of you to make this post Thush๐Ÿ˜ณ This was definitely Needed! THANK YOU so much Tanu for your amazing updates, you really rock hun <3 Even in the bad days of the show, you still watched and wrote updates just for us, really thank you for that <3 =)
thanx u :-)
though I was watching live in start.in but still i used read ur post...
Thats so true the word thank u is not enough the journey of geet vt all u ppl will always remain in my heart ur heart filled contribution is difficutl to express in words..all i want to say is that u made geet alive thanks a lots dear..thank u for every thing..will miss it