Thank you is just NOT enough You for TANU <3 <3 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot for your dedication and efforts to write the written updates DAILY!!!thanks a ton tanu🤗
Thnk u so muchh tanu ..🤗am rly gonna misss ur live updatee..n maaneet very badlyy...💔i thnk most f d fans had strtd wtchng geet coz f u...since dey had languagee prblmm.u r a gr8 saviour 4 us...rly ..Hatzz of to u. tanu...i wsh 1day gurtii may knw abt ur live updatess.😊..wel nce agn thnku soo  very muchhh.🤗..vl rly gnna miss dem all...😭😭😭😭😭Edited by todayzstar - 12 years ago
Tanu dear Thank You so much
In fact to tell you the truth even the word Thank you seems to be very small
over the year and a half
you wrote the written updates for our Geet
you made us laugh and cried while we read for written updates
I love Geet so much
Its was not only a show...but it became part of our daily life

Thnku tanu dear,ur updateas were life saviour 4 me..attimes whn I was nt able to watch geet,ur updates were like pyase ko pani4 me
gonna miss ur updates n cmnts..thnku so so much

luv-pooja
Tanuuu My Partner🤗🤗

K I dont know where to start😭 From being a member and then reading your updates I was hooked to you as a Person and then as a Mod!😳 ILY🤗

I still remember I sent you that friend request and Instantly accepted it and Believe me I HAD a Huge Smile that day! God knows Why but I was like yeah Tanuuu accepted my Friend request!😃 And I even didnt know your Name!😲 I thought your name was Armu or something similar and then Bam I get to know you name as Tanuuu and I was like 😲Tanuuu and then why would her UserId be Armu4ever🤣 Please explain to me that what is Armu4ever🤪

Then we Interacted on A Personal basis Via the Pm service; thankuuu IF for the Pm!😳 It was Great to know you and the Amount of Creativity you have is Unmatched😃 And who better knows than me Coz I know How you Put up the NL😳 But I hate the fact that you dont Reply to my OS and FFYou told me that you dont reply but you can like my posts na😆Ayienda se Like zarror karna; I know I am not creative like you but Still Mare Khatir😳

Man I am so Emotional right now to even tell people about my Pavitra Milan with you😆I want to but then I remeber the old times and then I cry! Life is going to be Empty but With you I am sure I am not Leaving GF! Gonna stalk you day in and day out😈 I always looked upto you as a Elder Sissyyy🤗Gonna miss you Behna!😭😭

You have been a Great person and I wish you all the Very Best for your Life Ahead and wish you Success in all walks of Life!

YOU Rock Babe⭐️⭐️⭐️Our True Superstar!😳

I dont know what I am going to do after today! I know Go Back and Read your wonderful LU again! And yes You did miss my name in the List in todays LU😈 And Mayuuu Runs with a Danda😆

Tanuuu hides and Mayuuu Hugs Tanuuu for being an Amazing Friend 😳

Gosh I dont know how I wrote so much 🤣 Tanuuu and Mayuuu are Rhyming😳Tanuuu weds Mayuuu😆

Loads of Love and Luck!
Mayuuu

thank you very very much tanu!!!

ur a rockstar!!! 👏
Thank u very much tanu 😊

" what we do for ourselves die with us...but what we do for others remains immortal..."
...u don't know how i got influenced by u... everytime i opt to thank u...i end up in heaven...coz i just takes me to MAANEET land...and their wonderful journey...THANKS tanu for making it possible to get the story of maan and geet as MAANEET...b'coz i would've never got to know what they r trying to emote or express untill i read ur update...
         Thank u...tanu😃

Hi thanks Tanu! Appreciate all ur efforts, time n dedication n ur superb updates!