Thank you is just NOT enough You for TANU <3 <3

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu (Armu4eva) gave us "accurate"with her "humor touch" lively updates for more than 1.5 years. I cannot accept that we all have to face the end of GHSP, hence the end of Tanu's update @ 9.30 pm πŸ˜”

As Far as I know she never missed the updates on purpose.  I remember the time when her mother was admitted in the ICU, she still did her "duty" diligentlyπŸ‘ 
Thanks to Dimple & Ash who always backed her up in her absence making sure we did not miss the updatesπŸ‘

Thank you Tanu for dedicating your time to bring us Maaneet live for all our members who could not watch on TV⭐️

Tanu - We, GHSPians will be forever grateful to you, as you know, we do have so many non-Indian & non-Hindi speaking GHSPians who would not have been here, if not for your updates in English, which includes meπŸ˜†

The reason why I stumbled on GF to begin with was because I was looking for a way to understand what was happening in the series - this led me to my lifeline - your updatesπŸ‘

Thank you for not missing the updates, even during its worst storyline for our sake.  Hats off to youπŸ‘

Your hard work will always be appreciated and loved by us. Thanks for being such a wonderful personπŸ€— You are truly  our rockstar!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

We Will Miss you and miss fighting for the first post on the updates πŸ˜”
We will always Bump here and look forward to the Season 2 Updates πŸ˜” 

Once again i just want to let you know how much WE LOVE YOU ...and THANK YOU  & tons of HUGS Tanu
πŸ€—πŸ€—

My hands are shivering while writing all of this as it is still unbelievable ...Its not a Good Bye note...Never say Goodbye... we will meet again πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Lots +Lots of Love from
All the Cdians, B2bians & From all the Ghphians πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpqDBuJEvGE[/YOUTUBE]

Credits -Mishty 

Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes tanu thanks, i remember when youtube links were late in coming, how your updates were my lifeline to the serial, i can still remember at 6pm (it was summer back then in august 2010) i used to come down from my room to the lobby to get better wifi to read your updates and the rest is a wonderful journey, loved your updates, i may miss the youtubes but not your updates, there was always someone who would send me your update link if i missed a day and i so love reading it thanks so very much tanu
Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
"One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind"

Thank you Tanu
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— & it is never enough how much you are appreciated, so thanks Thush for this postπŸ€—

We will hunt you down for Season #2 wherever you areπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I don't believe in saying goodbye, so halla bolπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a big Thank u
it was part of me to look at live updates
thanks for all the efforts
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks iis relly a small word...but really thanks...

have always been there for us who could not watch it on tv...

Loads of love...god bless
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
double post but then this pic will explain why

Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the whole reason i ever stumbled upon IF/GF was following tanu's updates...a big thank you from meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

mishty_shona thumbnail
i can't express my gratitude to u in wordss!!!!!!!!! hats off to u dear for having given us wonderful updts of every episode!!!!!luv yoooπŸ€—
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Thanks Tanu...i am here because of you...
Cant thank you enough.
I will miss your Live updates...i will miss maaneet.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Tanu. A very big Thank U to U. Love U.πŸ€—