India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thank you is just NOT enough You for TANU <3 <3

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Tanu (Armu4eva) gave us "accurate"with her "humor touch" lively updates for more than 1.5 years. I cannot accept that we all have to face the end of GHSP, hence the end of Tanu's update @ 9.30 pm Unhappy

As Far as I know she never missed the updates on purpose.  I remember the time when her mother was admitted in the ICU, she still did her "duty" diligentlyClap 
Thanks to Dimple & Ash who always backed her up in her absence making sure we did not miss the updatesClap

Thank you Tanu for dedicating your time to bring us Maaneet live for all our members who could not watch on TVStar

Tanu - We, GHSPians will be forever grateful to you, as you know, we do have so many non-Indian & non-Hindi speaking GHSPians who would not have been here, if not for your updates in English, which includes meLOL

The reason why I stumbled on GF to begin with was because I was looking for a way to understand what was happening in the series - this led me to my lifeline - your updatesClap

Thank you for not missing the updates, even during its worst storyline for our sake.  Hats off to youClap

Your hard work will always be appreciated and loved by us. Thanks for being such a wonderful personHug You are truly  our rockstar!!!  Thumbs Up 

We Will Miss you and miss fighting for the first post on the updates Unhappy
We will always Bump here and look forward to the Season 2 Updates Unhappy 

Once again i just want to let you know how much WE LOVE YOU ...and THANK YOU  & tons of HUGS Tanu
HugHug

My hands are shivering while writing all of this as it is still unbelievable ...Its not a Good Bye note...Never say Goodbye... we will meet again HugHugHug
Lots +Lots of Love from
All the Cdians, B2bians & From all the Ghphians Hug

Credits -Mishty 

Edited by --Thush-- - 14 December 2011 at 9:49am

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

gujaratigirlsapna510JaiprigeetNmaanhina_923rania786shivandhniRatiKonikirinshiv1285sjnphalfsonaTamy95niya_smishty_shonaangel97Karam192sandhyabanojgeet_97133serialfan40liana786gurtiliciousArmu4evabvs7691subiamanzaqxswbahaneJadee777starlite7anjalireddyy84angelika12ChotiianshimanshioumadeviBeena_gsaam123chinky35rubi_10lavanyaznan_10RukhluvMaanPoojaMishtynikhilageetrajlaMissPurpleFreakArwenishlovetheserialbablinishaan_kJaponicaAmiiishfarhinaveil_of_rosesunknown.-Khush-Sia89mechantefilleKTPROCKSBingechucklebuddy-Sangs-deejayaqueeldrdee142shinusKyunkiImafanaanyakunatmeyisEchoesofpassionnoodlesTanuDDianDDbiggestfanuluvmgCDlovemasaf59kupkakesitsmylifebossLuvScooby-HJ-Amongthestars89MissIamTheBossDilsayjyoti06*Dakoo_Minzy*AmoureuxMaaUSahSah-Dimple-swan20Chandani_CXSilentPrayersXKash-Gurti-Visushali-karishma-Fallen AngelSilentsoulSaynaFM..shreyaa..-Mayu-suj01cooldude10shaliniasthaSerenity_meBlueberry_07-ZainImam-t_areebReal.Madridbubblygal1711rahmona_pakswesptrnoanshrautopia88anupm04Asmi13ankita24Saams-Gemini-ainaGURTIsun-naaaaaaaaajaspreetm2815maanluvsgeetKINGKHANFANGame_Changer-Mounika-Shruti_GoyalDoItAlreadybobby13rockscookie.somergasm.-Deepali-dewdropredInfinitedreamsGiraffidaeibelieveinpinkkirti_fijiminuukhwaishfanInfinity.undisclosed..AnushaGeet..singh24

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yes tanu thanks, i remember when youtube links were late in coming, how your updates were my lifeline to the serial, i can still remember at 6pm (it was summer back then in august 2010) i used to come down from my room to the lobby to get better wifi to read your updates and the rest is a wonderful journey, loved your updates, i may miss the youtubes but not your updates, there was always someone who would send me your update link if i missed a day and i so love reading it thanks so very much tanu

Edited by kirti_fiji - 14 December 2011 at 9:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivandhniArmu4evabvs7691LuvScoobyuluvmgGame_Changer-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidae

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiprishivandhniKaram192Armu4evabvs7691nikhilageetLuvScoobyitsmylifebossDilsayGame_ChangerSahSah-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fijisingh24

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
a big Thank u
it was part of me to look at live updates
thanks for all the efforts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGame_Changerkirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks iis relly a small word...but really thanks...

have always been there for us who could not watch it on tv...

Loads of love...god bless

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDilsaykirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
double post but then this pic will explain why

Edited by kirti_fiji - 14 December 2011 at 10:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGame_ChangerShruti_GoyalSahSah-Mrs.MSK-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

the whole reason i ever stumbled upon IF/GF was following tanu's updates...a big thank you from meClapClapClapClap

thank you!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGame_ChangerSahSah-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fiji

mishty_shona Senior Member
mishty_shona
mishty_shona

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i can't express my gratitude to u in wordss!!!!!!!!! hats off to u dear for having given us wonderful updts of every episode!!!!!luv yoooHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top