Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

is gopi happy or sad? - Page 2

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kanajigokul

i have a doubt after seeing gopi's expressions when ahem told bye to them. is she is happy for ahem's decision to go to office ?or is she feeling bad that she is going to miss him?

please clear my doubt friends.

She is flabbergasted  & feeling awkward by all the attention Ahem is showering on her. Earlier He was like a bull in a china shop when it came to dealing with GOPI's feelings...Now he is using his midas touch 😳. Ahem still is an enigma for poor innocent Gopi & she is utterly butterly confused right now.
But yes, she was feeling bad that Ahem was missing work on her account & was pleased that maaji could put some sense in him.

For Ahem I can only say...When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving oneself...Oscar Wilde

Bell kya ...if Gopi needs to drink fresh milk to become strong he'll buy a cow 😆 & yes, Ahem will miss her more 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vinaben

more like scared of him what say.

She is plain embarrassed. Yes, she is scared of Ahem but now he taking care of her is bit unnerving for Gopi. She is used to taking care of Ahem ji & clan ...this reverse sys is making her all awkward ðŸ˜›
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justlikethat1

At the beginning Gopi was concerned about his work. When she saw Kokila and Ahem talking she felt guilty or maybe a little frightened that Maaji will think it is because of her that Ahem is missing work. (My take is that Gopi always puts herself in fault under all scenarios. If something goes wrong, she assumes that the fault is with her.)
Hence her apprehension when Ahem said Goodbye. She did not meet his eye.
But I think Ahem suprised her but not just telling her to take care (take ur medicines..) but also extended the conversation by saying something about the bell :)
I am interpreting the last look as surprise and wonder..

i agree with u