India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

14th Dec 2011 WU

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Epi begins with Thakur gladly hugging Abhay over the fact that he got the money back from the old lady. He says that God does justice here in the world. He then asks about that old ladys granddaughter who was kidnapped. He says the culprits must be punished. Abhay says that his father is the best he even cares for those who cheat him. That's why he gets angry when people blame him for wrong doings. Thakur says when one cleans the society sometimes their own hands get dirty. Abhay says he agrees with him and will always help him in getting rid of all wrong kinds of work whether inside the house or outside while glancing at Phulwa.

Phulwa gets a call from Gauri telling her that Baabu is not well. Phulwa pays him a visit where they discuss about Thakur and Phulwa says that Thakurs strength is Abhay because he is a police officer. If Abhay gets to know the truth then things will change. Baabu asks but how will this happen. Phulwa says time will do it. Sooner or later Thakurs truth will come out.

At police station Abhay orders a thorough investigation of the kidnapping case, when he gets the news that he has been promoted to Joint Commissioner. He gets really happy and immediately calls Thakur to inform him. Thakur gets happy on hearing the news. They show that Thakur is sitting with the CM. CM says that he is responsible for Abhays promotion. He says that after making Phulwa your bahu you have garnered much appreciation in people's eyes so now by promoting Abhay he is helping more.

Thakur says yeah right he remembers how much he helped him. By making Phulwa his bahu he hasn't helped but the problem is now in his house. CM says that Thakur doesn't understand now but one day he will be thankful to him CM. For Thakur has a got a blank cheque. Let the election time come then he will realize the value. Thakur looks on confused.

At home when Thakur enters news reporters and journalists are waiting. All start asking him whether this decision was conscious one etc. Thakur looks extremely confused. Just then Abhay enters and he asks him what is going on. Thakur doesn't understand and starts blabbering just then Phulwa enters saying her father in law has a habit of doing things without thinking. Thakur asks her what he has done. Phulwa tells them all that to celebrate Abhays promotion Thakur has decided to donate fifty lakh rupees to an ashram. Thakur gets shocked. Abhay asks him whether it is true and Thakur says yes. Abhay believes him and gets happy.

Then she calls the ashram people. Everyone thanks Thakur for this generous act Thakur says it was his duty then says that he will deliver the cheque to them. Phulwa says why cheque when you have arranged cash and gets package of cash from dadi. And makes Thakur hand it over to the ashram people. Thakur does so all the while giving hard glances to Phulwa. On the other hand Abhay oblivious to the truth smiles happily and the rest of the family members make faces.

Phulwa tells Thakur not to stare at her so hard as everyone is looking at them. She then says that Thakur may keep doing bad deeds but she will keep doing good ones while promoting a good image of Thakur infront of the world.

Thakur says to the reporters that working for the society is in his blood. Phulwa asks everyone to have food before leaving and asks Bua to serve. Thakur gets flustered seeing all this. Abhay gets a phone calls and leaves. Phulwa goes to Thakur and asks did he like the surprise and says now he better bow down or else his neck can get broken.

Precap- Dadi says that by doing this Phulwa has put hand in snake's bill. Phulwa says not to worry as this snake can only spew venom and not bite. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krassilyoushabana_79dpatel2mitturajuefsunlarimel22Niza_KhaniePirated_FunDreamer_pressunivedithatiny15

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thank you for the fabulous update AnuClap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Coming to episode
I like today's episode.
Thakur's expressions are ROFL
Phulwa is doing good things and these things will help her in future.Thumbs Up
Abhay will definitely change as Phulwa is doing hard work for it.Hug
Waiting for the Super Episode eagerly and wanna see some cute scenes between PhAb.Day Dreaming
Abhay is too innocent in today's episode bechara Abhay D'oh
Every episode is very very interesting and i want PhAb scenes more Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pressu

Thank you for the fabulous update AnuClap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Coming to episode
I like today's episode.
Thakur's expressions are ROFL
Phulwa is doing good things and these things will help her in future.Thumbs Up
Abhay will definitely change as Phulwa is doing hard work for it.Hug
Waiting for the Super Episode eagerly and wanna see some cute scenes between PhAb.Day Dreaming
Abhay is too innocent in today's episode bechara Abhay D'oh
Every episode is very very interesting and i want PhAb scenes more Blushing

You are always welcome! :D

Thakur expressions were hilarious! I love it when Phulwa strikes back leaving everyone speechless! LOL

Yeah Abhay is too gullible! Aaj tu he was looking like a sweet kid who believes everything his father says. He needs to know the truth asap! 

Me too waiting for PhAb scenes! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilyoupressutiny15

larimel22 Senior Member
larimel22
larimel22

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Haha! I like the idea! LOL
What Phulwa couldn't do with a poor member of society, she did in front of Thakur's greatest enemy - the press. Wink
In donating money to charity, she's actually given away MORE than what would have been given away to the old lady.Star

Oh well, I just hope she stays safe in that house. That Thakur is such a snake. Dead

pressuAmerestiny15

efsun Senior Member
efsun
efsun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanks very much for very good update... thanks... tahanks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuAmeres

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thakur his expressions today ROFLtodays episode was fun to watch LOLAbhay ...poor thing he will really heart broken when he will see his father's real face Crygood to see Phulwa's determination to show truth to Abhay Thumbs Upuff day day by i am losing my patience i want see Phulwa Abhay romance ..both of confessing their love to each other Day Dreaming..Abhay becoming Phulwa's support and strengh like Dadi said  ..and both of them  jointly teaching Thakur , Bua and her lallu son and that Sharbati a good lesson Big smilekab ho ga ye sab LOLcvs ab aur intezaar mat karao LOL

Edited by kikyo - 14 December 2011 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93pressuAmerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
FINALLY an episode where Abhay's smiling for a change, bechara!Tongue

Hopefully this gesture from Phulwa just might bring them a little bit closerDay Dreaming. And Abhay will come to the rescue during the maha episode!!

Is this good publicity the "blank cheque" the CM was talking about? And I find it confusing that Phulwa wants to show the world the Thakur is a good man as well as prove he's evil. Confused

pressuAmerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
^^ Lol yeah, it was good to see Abhay smiling. But what suprised me was that how did Abhay believe everything?! He didnt even once shaq Phulwas neeyat. LOL

@blank cheque- Dont know! CM said elections time will tell. Like Thakur even we are confused! LOL

Phulwa is hatching some plan. Soon she will bring Thakurs truth out in open.

@Abhay Phulwa scenes- Even im desperately waiting for them! Pata nahi cvs aur kitna intezaar karein gey! :(

Dreamer_pressutiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index