Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs - Congratulations and Thanks!! (Page 2)

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i was on this boat since yesterday.. hmm i am pretty impressed with the writers.. forget the dumbness and drag et all but the camflauge of the two break offs and revealations was perfect!

yes, sana khan does stand out today! for one, she proved she can moke people too, and with such simple touching lines! another well executed shot!

most of all, i agree on the music part... it was soulful..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfan

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

she was very good today . i am fida over her , la forget arnav i am ready LOL, pls come to me \Wink

oh i so wanted to hug her

Hello friend Anmol(!) from Balika Vadhu days!!! Good to see you here intruderfast!! Chalo saath saath yahan bhi khoob mazay karenge!!! How have you been? Hope you are joining IPKKND family to stay for a while.

Hug to a buddy from my BV days!!

Edited by serialjunkie - 14 December 2011 at 10:23am
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Yes, the CVs did exactly what I wanted them to do, that is make Arnav break it to La that she is not the one for him.Somehow I wasn't comfortable with his guilty glances of late.  I wanted La to slap him is she were to find out on her own and be forced to call off but if he came clean I said I will spare of of that slap.  Most were convinced that it would be an ugly ending between the two with La turning a vamp. Good they retained La positive and hope they do so later too. This is what I want to see.

La will find out that Khushi's engagement is also broken and realise both Arnav and Khushi have feelings for each other but do not have the courage to admit it. So once Payash get engaged, she is going to drag Khushi to her and tell Arnav to go ahead and put the ring on the right finger, holding up Khushi's hand.  After everyone get over the shock, including Arshi, they will exchange rings much to the happiness of all.

@bold - so agree with you. Keeping LA positive and non-vampish is the classier form of story telling. I hope CVs continue to do so. I am not much for LA antics to piss of naniji, I hope they dont do that to LA. I hope LA is able to tell naniji without ruining Payash egnagement.

@ blue- that would by the happiest day of my life :-D

Go to top