CVs - Congratulations and Thanks!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear CVs

A hearty congratulations for delivering an episode BEYOND PAR.

I had tears rolling down my eyes with LA/ASR scenes today.

Sana Khan - Thank you for delivering a heart-breaking performance. You were GREAT!!! Love you GIRL!!

For the first time I felt SAD really SAD for LA.

CVs - Thank you for many many reasons. Here are a few:-

1. The direction, the acting, the emoting, the dialogs, the setting, there were all FABULOUS!!!

2. Sana's dialogs were SOOO TOUCHING - I dont have words for her acting. I felt sad for her and wanted to reach out into the computer and hug her as much as ASR hugged her.

3. ASR's honesty was refreshing, for the first time he has truly acted as a Gentleman and has done the right thing.

4. CVs - hats off to you for giving LA a graceful exit. We wanted this, we the fans appealed to you and now you've shown that you respect our feelings.

5. For the lovely relationships evolving between Anjali and KKG, ASR and LA

6. The music accompanying was so emotional. I can still feel the LUMP in my throat. My tears were streaming down uncontrollably as LA cried her heart out. ASR's rejection has broken that girl down and I hope she regains her spirits with KKG's help.

7. CVs - I hope you will continue to treat LA with respect and give her a graceful exit.

8. Finally, perhaps, you plan to have LA act out deliberately in a bad manner before and during engagement, so that Nani herself feels compelled to reject her, this way no one needs to know what happened and Nani can feel good about her decision to reject LA, despite Payash engagement going forward w/o ASR/LA engagement. Of course our troika of ASR/LA/KKG will know the truth.

9. ONE FINAL REQUEST - PLEASE MAKE KKG AND LA FRIENDS FOR LIFE. HELP LA HELP KKG AS A RETURN OF ALL THE FAVORS KKG HAS DONE FOR LA. KEEP LA POSITIVE.

And now, let me stand and 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Come on guys! Am I alone when I say all this? Didnt you find Sana khan most endearing in this show today?

sorry, but i didn't like the character's attempt to hide the news...Sana was good though...

but ur post has a point...maybe thats why LA is wearing such a revealing dress in the party so the Nani gets angry and screams at her...
lovely post and perfectly justifies today's episode...the mature handling was very necessary...thats wat differentiates it from other shows...its very easy to make characters negative in serials...but to show them in the positive light is very remarkable !!!

she was very good today . i am fida over her , la forget arnav i am ready 😆, pls come to me \😉

oh i so wanted to hug her

oh i definitely found her tooo good!!!
and ur post is much better!!
i am a lil bad wth words!!
lol
u put it up well1!
loved sana today!!
she needs a standing ovation for sure!!
Yes, the CVs did exactly what I wanted them to do, that is make Arnav break it to La that she is not the one for him.Somehow I wasn't comfortable with his guilty glances of late.  I wanted La to slap him is she were to find out on her own and be forced to call off but if he came clean I said I will spare of of that slap.  Most were convinced that it would be an ugly ending between the two with La turning a vamp. Good they retained La positive and hope they do so later too. This is what I want to see.

La will find out that Khushi's engagement is also broken and realise both Arnav and Khushi have feelings for each other but do not have the courage to admit it. So once Payash get engaged, she is going to drag Khushi to her and tell Arnav to go ahead and put the ring on the right finger, holding up Khushi's hand.  After everyone get over the shock, including Arshi, they will exchange rings much to the happiness of all.

I agree. This scene was done so beautifully. La was so natural and Arnav so caring and guilty. The actors performed the scenes so well. 👏
i was on this boat since yesterday.. hmm i am pretty impressed with the writers.. forget the dumbness and drag et all but the camflauge of the two break offs and revealations was perfect!

yes, sana khan does stand out today! for one, she proved she can moke people too, and with such simple touching lines! another well executed shot!

most of all, i agree on the music part... it was soulful..
Originally posted by intruderfast

she was very good today . i am fida over her , la forget arnav i am ready 😆, pls come to me \😉

oh i so wanted to hug her

Hello friend Anmol(!) from Balika Vadhu days!!! Good to see you here intruderfast!! Chalo saath saath yahan bhi khoob mazay karenge!!! How have you been? Hope you are joining IPKKND family to stay for a while.

🤗 to a buddy from my BV days!!
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago