Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Selfish Monu - Brains & Writers on Holiday (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Stitch J's duck mouth! ROFL
DUCK MOUTH! Thats such a perfect term for her mouth, she tries to give these pouty expressions and ends up with that ...LOLLOL  But shes a reasonably good actress. 
Writers cannot decide how to shape up Monya's character...she seems very flaky right now...her reaction to the truth of her real identity is completely unrealistic and weird. After learning she had been snatched from her real family by Murari, she shd feel anger, resentment and a powerful curiosity to know abt her family! This is absurd! The show started so well and now its deteriorating already! Even UV's smirking and possessive dialogs are becoming repititive! Show some creativity, CVs! 

Thank you, my lovely. LOL...kya karoon yaar. She pouts too much.CryOuch... Writers don't like Monu. All their attention goes to UV, trust me.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Edited my post on first page.
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i agree. Pointless episode. or i guess i felt so. cause akash's proposal was cringe inducing. no offense. skipped tat whole part. infact i skipped most of the show switching channels.

only thing i dreaded came true. rajkumariji does not want to go back. hmmm. escaping tendencies are still wild at loose Confused was disappointed. maybe i cannot understand moniya's mindset Confused really not able to decipher or relate to moniya right now.

only thing worth watch today was Uday trying to warn/stop J from going upto the stage for the press confo, and later watching her dissapointed LOL

precap. lets see wat does it have store for us tomo. *fingers crossed*

Edited by -debolina- - 14 December 2011 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92nikhilageetTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Pocu as usual brilliant post.

Coming to the episode, you find out the person who raised you since past 16 years is not your father you are shocked you cry out and next moment you forget everything. Now that you realized you were snatched from your family don't you owe some responsibilities towards them? You didn't take few minuted to think about them? A family who have been waiting to see their daughter since past 16 years does their feelings don't matter. And you friends instead of asking to go to your family friends ask her to dump and elope with Akash seriously.

Precap:Monu holding Akash arms tight UV looks walks upto her takes her hand announces to the world she is his would be. UV marrying Manyata might be a step to get throne but when he saw her holding Akash arm's it does whether it accepts it or not it does strange things to him.

Thanks ShruEmbarrassed. I totally agree with you. UV has a personal interest in Monu , or else why does he look at her hand like that? Why this feeling of right over a girl who claims to love another man? 

Shru, i may not be around if we don't get ManVeer, even though i love UV totally. 

nikhilageet

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Pocu as usual brilliant post.

Coming to the episode, you find out the person who raised you since past 16 years is not your father you are shocked you cry out and next moment you forget everything. Now that you realized you were snatched from your family don't you owe some responsibilities towards them? You didn't take few minuted to think about them? A family who have been waiting to see their daughter since past 16 years does their feelings don't matter. And you friends instead of asking to go to your family friends ask her to dump and elope with Akash seriously.

Precap:Monu holding Akash arms tight UV looks walks upto her takes her hand announces to the world she is his would be. UV marrying Manyata might be a step to get throne but when he saw her holding Akash arm's it does whether it accepts it or not it does strange things to him.

Thank you, Shru. Totally agreed. If Monu is just a pawn, then, why this feeling of right over her from UV? We need UV explored and Maanyata restored. LOL

nikhilageet

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Udayveer went in for his prize, he's  not afraid of reaching into the cookie jar because he already knows  he has a right to the cookies.. He knows Manyata has been his  for sixteen years and he shall not let her go now. He is a grown adult this time. He will not let anyone else have her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageetTheBlackJaguar

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

P.S- Can somebody throw out J's friends and Monu's friends?  DUMBHEADS ' all four of them.

ur PS ws bang on!!Tongue

oh god th 4 gals r such a pain,,,Censored

n not to frget Monu ws such a big disappointmnt today!!kaash i ve skipped todays epi!!!Ouch

n whr d hell r ths writers sleeping??y they hell bent on making such a wonderful show  a garbage!!hope thy get sum brains or else its already getting down d drains!!! well  precap does give me a bit of hope!!*finger crossed*Smile

Edited by docnuss - 14 December 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayanikhilageet_Poulomi_TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for replying , everyone. Much appreciated. Just pray that you don't need tranquilizers after today's episode. ROFL

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

nikhilageet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index