Selfish Monu - Brains & Writers on Holiday - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Before , I start my post, I can safely say that all fans and non-fans can skip today's episode. Reasons? Oh, well, just check out the list below:

1.       Dadisa calls a press conference where her own family doesn't know the agenda.  Nothing concrete comes out of this scene as DS only repeats what she has been saying for so long ' I will introduce Manyata later. Jainandini looks like a deer caught in redlight. UV had no purpose in this scene except smirking and enjoying J's  embarrassment.

2.       One whole scene dedicated to J's face pack drying which was worse than a filler scene.

3.       Monu and her great friends. Aakash, instead of pacifying her and telling her that she should give her foster father a chance or think about her family that has waited for her for years was busy proposing her. Monu , who  is in shock and whose first thought should be her biological family and Komal is cootchie-cooing with Aakash and calling him and  those friends her 'real pariwaar'. Wow!  Fast recovery , huh?

4.       Monu didn't spare a single thought for that family , not even Komal even when she knows the truth now. Instead, she is plotting with Aakash and her friends how to keep them off? Great! What about justice  to them, chica? Did you like mix your brains and heart in some vadapaav?

5.       Explain it to me what kind of friends tell you to dump your family , not even be answerable to them and elope with a man? You will feel like slapping those two neuro-hags that Monu has in the name of friends. Friends stop their friends from making mistakes , not inspire them to commit more follies.

6.       Unnecessary focus on Jainandini and you will love to stitch her duck-mouth.

PRECAP: UV still thinks that Monu is his. The moment he looks at Monu and Aakash , his eyes seem to freeze on Monu's hand gripping Aakash's arm. Monu seems to read his eyes because she holds on to Aakash even tighter. UV doesn't rage or rant. He comes and shakes her arm off from Aakash and takes it in his, declaring to the world that she is Princess Manyata and his betrothed wife. Whatever UV's intentions, the sight and even the thought of another man touching Manyata does strange things to him. You have to see the precap to understand what am saying.

The only sensible lines in today's episode came from UV , Komal and Aakash ( his dialogue about the fact being that Monu is Princess Manyata). Rest were on drugs.

Note : Monu turned out to be such a selfish coward in today's episode that the writer should be spanked right-left-center and the scripthead should be given tuitions. A foster father rotting in jail , a real family she owes some responsibility to. But instead of facing the music and tackling situations , she wants to go and weave a dreamworld?  That is worse than an owl shutting his eyes thinking that the cat wouldn't find him. Is this girl really Dadisa's blood? Bummer! I never thought I'd say this but the treatment she is gonna receive from UV tomorrow serves her right!

P.S- Can somebody throw out J's friends and Monu's friends?  DUMBHEADS ' all four of them.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

First off let me say this- awesome post Pink👏. U were completely right when u said all those responsible for the episode were on drugs throughout. What were they trying to show monya s character as? shallow? self centred or just plain silly. here her life has changed so suddenly, the man she loved as her father turns out to be someone else , her real family wants her back and she is talking of vada pav😲. Atleast she should have tried to think why her foster father would have tried to do such a thing?he showered her with so much of love and all she could do was bemoan her fate for a few minutes and then immediately turn around and say that akash and her two friends are her real family😲, 3 people whom she met few days back are suddenly her real family over those who share a blood relationship and even over those who have looked after her and loved her for years
 And her friends. what can I say, Even JN s friends seem more sensible next to these two.😆. They instigate her and she goes along happily. and JN s face pack god it was too much for too long😆
  The only good part of the episode for me was the precap. UV  s confidence and moniya recognising his intention but not understanding it was great. just waiting for today s episode😃
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Udayveer went in for his prize, he's  not afraid of reaching into the cookie jar because he already knows  he has a right to the cookies.. He knows Manyata has been his  for sixteen years and he shall not let her go now. He is a grown adult this time. He will not let anyone else have her.
😆 
PRECAP: UV still thinks that Monu is his. The moment he looks at Monu and Aakash , his eyes seem to freeze on Monu's hand gripping Aakash's arm. Monu seems to read his eyes because she holds on to Aakash even tighter. UV doesn't rage or rant. He comes and shakes her arm off from Aakash and takes it in his, declaring to the world that she is Princess Manyata and his betrothed wife. Whatever UV's intentions, the sight and even the thought of another man touching Manyata does strange things to him. You have to see the precap to understand what am saying.

sigh reading it again n again😍

P.S- Can somebody throw out J's friends and Monu's friends?  DUMBHEADS ' all four of them.

yes plzz do dat..dey r spoiling everything

Umm maybe i am the only one here, who will play the devil's advocate...I will give that Akash's proposal was was extremely cringe worthy...and kinda opportunistic as well...However, about Manyata...and her mindset...i did not find any flakiness in her...she is a stubborn, proud girl...she felt betrayed by the man she thought was her father...found out that People who Abducted her...TREATED her like an Animal and were so cruel to her...were her real family...everyone she has trusted has betrayed her...the only true and fairly reasonable voice in all the things she had experience was Akash...who was Skeptical of her father's behavior...who got beat up for her...who fought with the police for her...i know that he is not the best choice for her (we have Uday for that) but he is a readymade Sahara for her...something she can hold on to while her world is crumbling around her...how can she give a second thought to That FAMILY who tied her up to a chair for the whole day, starved her...didnt even tried to explain anything to her...expected her to stay calm and peaceful after finding out such a shattering secret...apart from Komal no one in that Family deserves her concern as far as Manyata knows them...we as audience know how much DS cares...Manyata doesnt... and Manyata despite all her Chawl upbringing is a true princess at heart...which means she has an ego the size of a continent...she would never admit readily that she was wrong...that she should have trusted THAT family...who never gave her any proves...(.Hello, old pictures people...show her the Damn pictures of herself from her childhood...maybe she might remember herself...or the very reliable DNA test o.O)...so keeping her personality (so far) in mind...she wants to prove to herself and the world that she is right no matter how the truth glaring or smirking at her in face...

Special shout out to UV and his expressions...*sigh* keep smirking and making evil plans...I <3 them...and would like to thank the Make up gawds for JN's face mask...atleast she wasnt caked with Make up for that instant...i think she looked much better with the mask on then with it off...LOL

Cant wait for UV to go alll Caveman on Manyata, tomorrow...LOL poor "shareef" Akash can only stare from teh background...as if someone snatched a candy out of his hand...heheheheh
Toodles :)
i agree, quite a filler episode. seeing akash-moniya was such a pain. 

Sorry PC for coming late

Yesterday epi was a disaster a real bakwas.  Monu is not only selfish but foolish and childish also CVs have prooved her as a girl who is still living her own dream lands and accept the real life as per her wish.  I was really disappointed that Monu didn't realise her misbehaviour with her Dadisa and didn't feel sorry for her Mom.  Instead she is planning to go against them with the help of Akash how foolish and Akash instead of encouraging Monu to accept the reality that she is Princess and has some duties and responsibilities towards her family he is all set for his love confession.  What a bad timing CVs...you are right PC the CVs are on holidays.  But one thing that Monu has forgot is UV has controlled the situations both times she rebelled so will it be in future as UV is the only one who can shut up. 

Precap is great UV stole the crap with it.