Selfish Monu - Brains & Writers on Holiday

Posted: 12 years ago

Before , I start my post, I can safely say that all fans and non-fans can skip today's episode. Reasons? Oh, well, just check out the list below:

1.       Dadisa calls a press conference where her own family doesn't know the agenda.  Nothing concrete comes out of this scene as DS only repeats what she has been saying for so long ' I will introduce Manyata later. Jainandini looks like a deer caught in redlight. UV had no purpose in this scene except smirking and enjoying J's  embarrassment.

2.       One whole scene dedicated to J's face pack drying which was worse than a filler scene.

3.       Monu and her great friends. Aakash, instead of pacifying her and telling her that she should give her foster father a chance or think about her family that has waited for her for years was busy proposing her. Monu , who  is in shock and whose first thought should be her biological family and Komal is cootchie-cooing with Aakash and calling him and  those friends her 'real pariwaar'. Wow!  Fast recovery , huh?

4.       Monu didn't spare a single thought for that family , not even Komal even when she knows the truth now. Instead, she is plotting with Aakash and her friends how to keep them off? Great! What about justice  to them, chica? Did you like mix your brains and heart in some vadapaav?

5.       Explain it to me what kind of friends tell you to dump your family , not even be answerable to them and elope with a man? You will feel like slapping those two neuro-hags that Monu has in the name of friends. Friends stop their friends from making mistakes , not inspire them to commit more follies.

6.       Unnecessary focus on Jainandini and you will love to stitch her duck-mouth.

PRECAP: UV still thinks that Monu is his. The moment he looks at Monu and Aakash , his eyes seem to freeze on Monu's hand gripping Aakash's arm. Monu seems to read his eyes because she holds on to Aakash even tighter. UV doesn't rage or rant. He comes and shakes her arm off from Aakash and takes it in his, declaring to the world that she is Princess Manyata and his betrothed wife. Whatever UV's intentions, the sight and even the thought of another man touching Manyata does strange things to him. You have to see the precap to understand what am saying.

The only sensible lines in today's episode came from UV , Komal and Aakash ( his dialogue about the fact being that Monu is Princess Manyata). Rest were on drugs.

Note : Monu turned out to be such a selfish coward in today's episode that the writer should be spanked right-left-center and the scripthead should be given tuitions. A foster father rotting in jail , a real family she owes some responsibility to. But instead of facing the music and tackling situations , she wants to go and weave a dreamworld?  That is worse than an owl shutting his eyes thinking that the cat wouldn't find him. Is this girl really Dadisa's blood? Bummer! I never thought I'd say this but the treatment she is gonna receive from UV tomorrow serves her right!

P.S- Can somebody throw out J's friends and Monu's friends?  DUMBHEADS ' all four of them.

Love and luck always,โค๏ธ

GOD bless everyone. ๐Ÿค—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago
Pocu as usual brilliant post.

Coming to the episode, you find out the person who raised you since past 16 years is not your father you are shocked you cry out and next moment you forget everything. Now that you realized you were snatched from your family don't you owe some responsibilities towards them? You didn't take few minuted to think about them? A family who have been waiting to see their daughter since past 16 years does their feelings don't matter. And you friends instead of asking to go to your family friends ask her to dump and elope with Akash seriously.

Precap:Monu holding Akash arms tight UV looks walks upto her takes her hand announces to the world she is his would be. UV marrying Manyata might be a step to get throne but when he saw her holding Akash arm's it does whether it accepts it or not it does strange things to him.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
hate 2days episode to da core.  

Pink,Great  post, considering this was just a filler episode .and I loved what you wrote about the precap๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today's episode was such a bore.Moniya turned out to be so selfish.she forgot about Murari as soon as Akash expressed his "pyaar".Now she knows the truth that the Raaj parivaar is her real family,still she had no sympathy for them.ok here we can argue that she is in denial but what about Murari?that man raised her like his own daughter and ek vada pav ke saamne she forgot that bond and was planning her future with Akash without even a second thought to the man she used to call Baba.very disappointed in her today.The precap was the only saving grace for me today.Before today I used to find Akash-Moniya scenes sweet but today they were plain boring.I think Uday-Manyatha scenes have spoiled me๐Ÿ˜†
The first thing I noticed about that precap was Uday's eyes.no smirk on his face.completely serious, focused on Manyatha holding Akash's arm and for the first time I noticed jealousy.yay for that.I am going to love that scene.the irony is that Moniya was so confident of fighting against the family if she had Akash's "saath" and that guy just stood there helpless. other small thing I noticed how Moniya refers to bandook and Talwar  incidents and how she fought them off but darling you did not win those fights remember๐Ÿ˜† and who calmed you down Uday of course๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago

Thanks Pink; I'll just skip to the precap now ;)

Seriously, I hope this epi is just one to get all the fans rialled up, and have us coming back for the next epi to make sure all things are set back on track, because if this becomes a common theme, then DEK is going to go down hill fast. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I am not watching tonight epis and will not be watching till I get the news of Akash out of Moniya's life for good.

Great post Pocu๐Ÿ‘

looking forward to hearing abt how Uday take his Moniya away and to home tomorrow.

oh not to forget...what kind of daughter is she?

forget her baba just like that and did not even remember that there is a woman somewhere in Raj Mahal waiting and hoping to get her lost child back...the woman she prayed to God for not too long ago.

she is very selfish I tell and the writer's brain is asleep.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by reeha...k

Thanks Pink; I'll just skip to the precap now ;)

Seriously, I hope this epi is just one to get all the fans rialled up, and have us coming back for the next epi to make sure all things are set back on track, because if this becomes a common theme, then DEK is going to go down hill fast. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh you can skip the whole episode, my friend. GARBAGE. ๐Ÿ˜†...Everyone appears a loser and a coward today - well, most of them. Not even UV's  and DS's presence could save today's episode .
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

hate 2days episode to da core.  

Tell me that, Tash. I need a Disprin after today's episode. How did the writer even type out all this garbage ? ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm also Kind of dissapointed because I look forward to watching the episodes : (
So it feels as if I've lost a day of DEK ๐Ÿ˜’
๐Ÿคฃ Can't help but do this PC! Aww your post is so much more entertaining than today's worthless epi!

I swear man, Manya's friends?! *cough* really? I feel like smacking them with a hard bound book on the head real hard!๐Ÿ˜ˆ They are SO SO SO DU'H!
and J's 'friends'?! *cough cough* sorry but they look more like her personal assistants and servants. Eww Hate such ignorant fools in the name of Women!

The only think I would like to think or talk about will be the precap. Aww My Gosh!! UV saved the whole episode for me just with this precap! He was so powerful, enigmatic, so impressive the way he forces Manya's hands off Akash's..do I love him for this or what? You are right, he was clearly unsettled seeing her hands on Akash's arm. And what a swagger, focused, purposeful but yet calm, composed coz he knows he is going to win in the end!...killing! Go UV GO!